1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Shariq, Mahat, yashika inside bathroom..shariq goes out first, 5-10 mins later yashikha and Mahat coming out later:sconf::rolleye::shakehead:

ennaya nadakuthu?

2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Ohh??
    In Saturday episode or the daily masala?

3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Worst episode.The way they talking of phlegm :weary:yucky
    Danny killadi
    Balaji what to say
    PB need to mind his business.
    Vaishu romba mokka.kamal rightly said , she needs to put full stop
    Aishu yashika mumz orey gang

ILoveTulips likes this.
  4. Vaidekikrishnan

Vaidekikrishnan Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Good to see all reviews and posts.. But one thing we could realize is Vijay TV or star for that matter has known the mind set of people well. What is happening when it comes to Vijay TV is negative publicity. They are bothered only about TRP. Even now they are getting it. :blush:o_O
    Even if public blame them and the people inside we end up watching the show and discussing about them. And 'BiggBoss' is gaining the reach one-way or the other.
    So in my view now the tagline for media is. " Everything is fair for TRP"

ILoveTulips likes this.
  5. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Worst Saturday episode!!
    Why KH so biased when it comes to PB vs the youth gang? Unnecessary support and importance being given to PB. Mokka audience clapping for whatever he says:BangHead:. He has some mental instability or what he keeps forgetting what he told.
    Today I felt sorry for Aish. See how KH stopped Danny immediately when he was talking abt PB.
    What ridiculous contestants in BB this time, fighting and arguing left n right right in front of Kamal ;blaming each other for one thing or the other, it never happened last time:shocked:
    Eagerly startd watching Saturday episode but feel guilty for wasting my time:shakehead:

varhem, Sofea and ILoveTulips like this.
  6. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Indeveera, rightly said!!! Kamal cut-off Danny's remark and went for break no, and after coming back he conveniently picked on Balaji short temper problem.

I feel so fumingly mad on Ponnamblam. He is reminding me of those so called elders who picks the dirty and easiest way to win argument - i.e., to put down other's character.

It has been evident that he is very well using Aish to gain publicity. Whole week he avoids talking to the girls and weekend he projects as if he is only advising them against getting their names spoiled. Time and again, how much he is dissecting their character in the weekend episode? Wont their character and life spoiled by this?? Was it necessary to dance shaking the shoulders like that??

What the 4-idiots doing is wrong, we can say that. But, Seriously Ponnambalam, Kamal or even Vijay TV should not! They shouldn't talk about giving decent program which a family can watch with kids. Vijay TV can very well cut off the indecent scenes, NO - they made the girls dance for the item numbers, telecast it, and then blame the girls for it. Now Vijay TV get high TRP, Ponnambalam becomes saint talking about it, its finally the girls whose characters are spoiled. For e.g., at the end of Ejamaanan task, the girls were asked to perform for songs _ I have no doubt the songs were chosen by BB team. I don't think Rithvika chose to dance for 'Aalaana thamarai' song. They wanted kilukiluppu to raise TRP, and used the girls for it.

And Kamal Sir, as much as I respect you, I feel bad to see you let Ponnamblam talk and agree bluntly to whatever he says. Sir, please do hold some responsibility. Girls like Aish, Yash are Confused Generation. If they think its ok to dance sexily to get movie chances, you partly hold responsibility for that! Even Ulaganayagan, with all the hi-tech he introduces in his movies, thinks a Cheena-Thaana, a Malliga Sherawat, a Andrea to kneel down before him working on his pant zipper needed for his movies to succeed. So many girls entering movie industry believes, heroine chance kedaikkaattaalum, at least item-girl chance-aavadhu kedaikkum. If they are at fault, you are too!!

Coming back to yesterday's episode :- He is the only person who journeys on other's pain. When the rest of the contestants talked about the behaviours that are affecting them, he alone highlights the girls for his own gain. He didn't have to bring up that leg-touching incident. THat's what will remain on people's mind, not that she asked sorry and that she had second-degree Ligament tear. But when the girls bring up his dirty remarks he shouts, 'I asked sorry why do you bring that up?'. I didnt like Vaishnavi's advise to Aish - that Ponnambalam is from old generation, he has grown up with old traditional values thats why the girls actions are unacceptable to him. NO way!! Which elder person we know, who brought up with old tradition values dance shaking his bum before camera?

I said it before, I am saying it again! If the girls weren't upset with his A-jokes he would be still cracking them - I have no doubt. He wasn't allowed in the group, thats why he is upset. In the school children task, Yash asked, 'Kiss panna baby form aagumaa? ' - I felt she was in the school-girl character and trying to be innocent like a school girl. Ponnamblam polambified, Ivanga sonna ok, naan sonnaa thappu... Sir-ku vilayaattula sethikkalannu kobam...

7. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

8. candidheart

Indeevera - yes it was Saturday episode when Vaish, Janani and ramya confronted Danny. Ana Athukapram I also saw after kh left brak and PB Aish fight, I saw PB and Sendu going inside together..so may be its a thing in house if they don't want the convsation to be revealed?? don't know...

9. candidheart

ILT - well said, I too am so mad at that guy!! neenga soonathu than seri, velayatukku sethukalanu than kobam..

BB will retain all these characters till end and looks like he is KH's speacial recoomendation so will go as far as possible in the show..:facepalm:

ILoveTulips likes this.
  10. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

Ramya eliminated
    It was so obvious . Big boss show is using a strategy every week .
    It was very clear this time .
    They will not eliminate ponnambalam for some reason . Janani is to stay for long ..aishwarya is also needed to stay . Looks like Balaji will stay till end .

ILoveTulips likes this.