Share your special Non - veg and Egg Dishes here

Discussion in 'NonVegetarian Kitchen' started by Sindhurak, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Anadil

Anadil New IL'ite

Nice recipies.. :)

2. markofteja

markofteja New IL'ite

I have been looking for a good recipe forever. The one I have off the street is so fine and tasty. While when I make it, its thick and bleh. I wonder what special masala must they be putting in.

3. Nimmsmile

Nimmsmile Silver IL'ite

Hi... My chicken recipe... Ingredients:-. 1. Chicken half kg 2. Corriander seeds 11/2 tsp 3. Red dry chilli 7 no. 4. Fennel seeds 1/2tsp 5. Cardamom 2 no 6. Cinnamon 2 no. 7. Clove 2 no. 8. Star anise 2 no. 9. Pepper 1tsp . 10. Ginger 1 inch. 11. Garlic 10 pods . 12. Lemon 1. 13. Salt 14. Coconut a small piece 15. Oil for cooking. Corriander leaves and curry leaves for garnishing.... Method of preparation : - Dry roast the spices one by one... Then put the spices , ginger, carlic , lemon juice , coconut in mixie.. make a smooth paste... Then kept the kadai in stove add oil how much u need. Then put the chicken and saut for a minute then add this paste ... Add salt .. sprinkle water. On slow flame cook for some time it will turn out as a dry roast then add corriander and curry leaves. Serve hot with sambar rice, rasam rice or any variety rice.. it's very tasty and simple one.. try this recipe my dear friends and feed back..

4. SriNaveena

SriNaveena New IL'ite

5. sumitasofat12

sumitasofat12 New IL'ite

supreme thread, thanks to start it

6. DrKrishanArora

DrKrishanArora New IL'ite

Tips to make omelet
    1.BEAT eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl until blended.
    2.HEAT butter in 7 to 10-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. TILT pan to coat bottom. POUR IN egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
    3.GENTLY PUSH cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. CONTINUE cooking, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
    4.When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, PLACE filling on one side of the omelet. FOLD omelet in half with turner. With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and INVERT or SLIDE omelet onto plate. SERVE immediately.

7. drsumitasofat

drsumitasofat New IL'ite

Thnaks for sharign this information with us. Really Appreciated.

8. RamyaSNRP

RamyaSNRP New IL'ite