1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Yesterday I went for a walk in park near my house, I saw someone like shariq I suddenly remembered half baked kattadorai mavan comment here. I couldn't contol my laugh, have to pretend like coughing and covered my mouth. comments here are very entertaing:roflmao:

Sofea, Indeevara, boby and 1 other person like this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi to all in this thread,

Though am not watching BB this time, am enjoying this thread alot. Waiting daily to see all your comments to know about all your thoughts rather than the show or contestants.

I feel this dialogue every apt, "ivununga munjilam paartha avalo nallavanga mathiri theriyalaye".

Feel very boring programme this time, from what i saw. Ellarum pakka fraud pasanga mathiriye erukanga.... onnum therra mathiri illa.

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nala sonninga sissy...(well said) I don't watch this show...without watching I may not understand what is happening in the forum here.

Enjoy panunga.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  4. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Haven't been watching the show since sunday..soo boring...just skimmed thrugh Monday...ennaya tasks kudkranga teacher and student..ithungala ellam student mathiri iruka sonna retarded mathiri nadikuthunga, intha task'la ellam enna originality pakka mudiyum..ithula ellarum fake'a irukanganu varavan poravaellam sollitu poran.:BangHead:.BB team nee mothala effort podu in giving good tasks..:smash2:ithula anthe kattipudi snehan'a vera kootitu vanthutanuga.. athoda pakratha niruthiten.i couldn't stand it..so not watching.. definitely this bb contestants are boring and am loosing all the interest day by day.i will come here to find if teacher student task is over nd may be continue...

varhem and ILoveTulips like this.
  5. candidheart

Athu than day 1 la irunthu theiryuthey..enna oru vazhishal..mosa pudikra naaya mooja patha theriyathu..I hate her..analum intha wbv'entha angle a irunthu pathalum nalla illaye..sorry Anikha:hello: enna la unmaiya sollama iruka mudila...

intha WBV very influential person'a irupano. + sombhu's friend, athanala velila vantha career ku help kedaikumnu intha industry iruka ponnunga nenaikuthungalo?? :confundio1: NIthya was least bothered about him as she was not in Industry and also she was staright forward.. Intha show ku varathey..oru break kedaikanumnu thaney athu epidi vantha enna??

Intha group la yaara hate panringa nu keta..adukitey polam..ana yaar pudichurukunu keta..1 kooda thera matenguthu poha poha...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  6. candidheart

This was the strategy behing retaining yasshikha and to clear Mahats PP image..naan appoye predict panen..

ILoveTulips likes this.
  7. candidheart

Super'a sonniga Ji:clap2:

anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Candidheart or RojaGarden - one of u asked why TB not talking to his ponnu. Now again he gave a msg for N. I thought of you.

Why is everyone talking about all others ?
    This morning prayer song vera orey kadi ya irukku.

Vaishu's blunt responses
    Sendu's mannerisms being perceived as innocence and now they are blaming him for their own misinterpretation of him.
    Danny's act of being center of attention everywhere , changing other's perception by calling names
    (if he did not name vesha-bottle, it would take 3-4weeks for us to find out) .
    Yash and aishu's inappropriate / adult comments
    Mumz sarcastic replies when someone blames her
    ( did u see her face change during report card distribution)

Ennatha solla. everyone is noticing other's character. Normal aa irukkaama, personality analyse panren nu chumma polambitte irukaanga.
    So much negativity.

Meme's also nothing interesting these days

9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Did not watch yesterday's episode. These people are getting more and more boring as the days go by. Each one is backbiting the other and I've forgotten which contestant is in which group now. Danny was close to Sendrayan and Balaji when he first came; then he started backbiting Balaji and became close to the 4 lossus; then he became close to only the 2 lossu girls, leaving the boys to bitch about him behind his back; and suddenly he's seen being close to Mumtaz and bitching about all other contestants to her. Ithellam pattadukku, "group-a pirinju pogathingga, pirinju pogathingganu" sound vera. Dei, nee yethanai group mattikittu irukEnu unaku theriyuma??

Mahat is such a cry baby! Mommy-ya miss pannuraanam! Sutthama nambara maadiri illai! :BangHead: Itthanai naal Yashika kooda kutthadichikittu irundhan, appEllam mommy gnabagam varalaiya? Now that he got to know that Yashika too is not serious about him, he's crying for his Mommy??? And 3 ladies had to comfort this cry baby! Karumaam!:mad::mad::mad:

As if this crying was insufficient, Vijay TV resort to bringing innocent children from orphanage and trying to increase their TRP through them! Watching the promo itself was so disheartening. Why Vijay TV??? K.V. Anand unggala kalaichadu thappE illaida!:rage::rage::rage:

Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Let's make this thread more interesting...

Choose the right answer:

1) What makes Mahat most upset? :disappointed:

a) Moonja kaattina:eek:
    b) Palla Kaattina:biggrin:
    c) Yashika kandukaaama vittaa:expressionless:

2) What does Jan does the most?

a) Koondhal Thadavuradhu:thinking:
    b) Mahat Thadavuradhu:nono:
    c) Anna nadai:banana:
    d) Yaru veliya poi, jan save aavaannu indirect-a discuss panradhu.:hollering:

3) Words Vaishu uses the most?

a) Purinjadhaa:smash2:
    b) Therinjadhaa:confundio1:
    c) Okva:thumbsup:
    d) Illaya:nono: