Pcos And Ttc 2 With Clomid

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jkp145, Jul 12, 2018.

1. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I am 30yrs and have a 4yr DD. I have pcos for years and conceived with clomid first round with DD
    Now I am in TTC with clomid first cycle. On day 12 I had 2 follicle with 18mm and 12mm.on day 15 doctor said I have 18mm follicle and said we will call of this cycle as follicle dint grow over 18mm on day 12 and 15. But I had lots of EWCM on cd 14 to cd 16. Had pinching pain in ovary. I have few symptoms from cd 16 to cd 28 like sore nipple, hard feel in abdomen, hunger, diarrhea, severe back ache,lots of milky white stretchy cm, frequent urination, mild cravings,pinching pain in ovaries occasionally, AF like cramps at times, very very tired and body pain. Is there any possibility that I ovulated with that 18mm follicle on cd 14 and during follicle study on cd 15 that 12mm follicle has grown to 18mm and doctor misunderstood that 18mm follicle on cd 12 has stop growing?

Ur positive reply is appreciated..

2. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

Hi

are u on CD28 now...are your periods regular?....since you had EWCM on CD 14 to cd 16...u might have ovulated around cd 16 to cd 18...u may get your periods by CD 33 to CD 35. Take pregnancy test on 35th day if AF doesnt arrive.
    My personal experience i have 4 yr DD..took clomid 1st round..had same symptoms just like you...i dint go for follicle monitoring thats it...but my AF arrived on CD33.

3. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Thanx for ur response. My periods r irregular but I am taking Myo inositol and folic acid for last one month. I could relate all my PG symptoms now with that of my first pregnancy which makes me positive..I m planing to take test on cd 34 which happens to be my DD 4th birthday. I m on cd32 today

4. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

Hi jkp145
    Did ur doctor prescribe Myo inositol in your case?
    how did they arrive that u have pcos?
    update ur result...hoping for ur positive...all the best

5. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Yes, Dr prescribed it. I have many tiny cyst in both ovaries since 2007.i have mild spotting for last 2 days. Worried if it's AF or implantation bleeding.. not sure.. hoping for the best.

6. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

hi
    whats the update jkp145

7. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

AF arrived on Cd 35.. getting ready for my next try. Wish me luck..

8. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

Hi jkp145
    I am with u too...i am starting again this month....All the best...

9. jessicabennet

jessicabennet New IL'ite

Hey. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your condition. PCOS has become so common nowadays. Every other girl has it. I really hope Clomid works for you. If it doesn't, don't worry. There are so many other options that you can opt for. For example IVF. IVF works best for people who are going through PCOS. It might not work in the first cycle. But there are better chances of it working in the second one. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.