Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Dear Athura

Hope you are doing well.

My query is when will I get a job. I was laid off earlier this month.
    I am keen on freelancing and telecommuting opportunities in finance.

I was working with my previous company for little more than 4 years in a WFH arrangement.
    My company was a startup which I joined in the middle of 2014. In the last one year, a lot has changed and the founder and many previous employees were either forced to resign or they chose to move ahead considering the changed atmosphere. In my case, the pay and WFH opportunity made me stick with the company. However, even that is gone now.

Honestly, I am sort of fed up with the repeated breaks, ups and downs in my career. I am a very hard working person, though might not be considered smart in today's scenario. I have given up the hope of ever having a career. But will I have a job soon.

I am not short of money but in a sort of financial mess. We booked a flat in 2012 of which there is no clarity when we will get possession for the same. Also, I am expecting my second child in the last week of September this year. I am really grateful to God for bestowing its blessings on me and my family.

My details are 1st June 1982, Bhilai, 1121 pm

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
    AJ

2. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Pls have patience.. there's a better scheme waiting for you in the eyes of god.. pls send me your birth details.. il cast a chart and I'll let u knpw at the earliest..

Regards
    Athura

3. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for speedy reply. I have provided my birth details in the previous post.
    My details are 1st June 1982, Bhilai (chattisgarh) , 1121 pm

Thanks & Regards,
    AJ

4. greenchilli

greenchilli Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,

I have a strange problem.Could you help sir?.
    Whenever I consult any astrologer with my birth chart ,they avoid telling me any prediction.Like they just keep my horoscope aside or tell me that there is nothing to tell you.this happened many times so I stopped consulting for atleast 10 years.but recently had a query so I again consulted a different astrologer.he did the same thing and literally sped away from that place although I insisted that I need prediction.this has given me sleepless nights.
    I have come to the conclusion that either my horoscope is soo bad or may be my life span is not good.
    Could you atleast tell me without any secrets?.

5. srieshobha

srieshobha New IL'ite

Hello Athura,

I am Shobhana.G
    Bangalore
    My D.O.B is 06/09/1968
    Place of Birth is Guruvayoor kerala
    Time : 05:30 a.m.
    Could you please tell me my kula devatha name
    I am having some health issues

6. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hello Athura Sir,
    You have given me a prediction for my marriage in 2013. I would like to thank you for accurate prediction and also they way you advised me take life during my hard times. I wasnt active on IL for a long time. . I I want to thank you so much for your prediction and hats off to your great work. Your prediction was right on spot for me.

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    May god bless you..
    Regards,
    Athura

rekhanew likes this.
  8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Extremely Sorry Shobana for the delay..Im not active in IL nowadays.. I checked it now..
    Your chart has a lot of planets debilitated like Saturn in Aries, Mars in Cancer, Jupiter and sun both in neecha Navamsa and hence makes it quite complicated to predict anything precisely..
    I'll straight away get into the Kula Deivam part.. I see Jupiter who is actually the karaka for Kula devatha Bhagyam is in itself combust in Leo.. Jupiter is in Attham nakshatra which is owned by moon...
    According to me your kuladevatha must be a female deity having connections to lord vishnu.. Most probably bhagavathi in Rudhra bhavam (Ugra Bhavam).. Ex : Vana Durga, Vishnu Durga, Vaishnavi or Kurumba bhagavathy..

But it is very difficult to identify precisely, as I can only give you clues, with which you or your parents can identify...
    Bhagya Sthanadhipan Mars is debilitated, hence it is not easy for you to find out soon.. But still try hard, as this is your time of Jupiter antar dasha on Saturn mahadasha, you may get lucky because of jupiter's blessings.
    Once you are sure about finding the deity, pls perform a Ganapathy homam in your home, as it will remove obstacles and then go do a comlete abhishekam and pushpanjali in the kuladevatha temple..
    From then on, don't stop visitng the temple every month on your Janma Nakshatra divasam... It will make you feel somewhat energetic and less worried..

May god bless you..
    Regards,
    Harisudan CK

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Sorry for the delay in response.. I'm not active here nowadays..
    Can you message me in private..?? I don't want the horoscope in question to be made public.. There could be few reasons, for astrologers behaving so..
    Reasons are listed as below
    1. May be as per your chart you might have a very short span of life according to the astrologer
    2. May be there is a strong negativity in 5th & 9th house which will make an astrologers job very difficult to predict anything
    3. May be the Transit period was not in your favour to help you know your future
    4. May be the Prashna Muhurtham or the time of visiting the astrologer was bad
    5. May be some negative or Dark elements presence in your body or your home.. (But chances are lesser, because you can't have negative elements in your body and sustain for long period without any serious issues)

Reason could be any one or few of the above mentioned list or even some totally new reason, which can only be understood after seeing your horoscope.. I gave a small picture of it..
    Pls send your details via PM..

Regards,
    Athura

10. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I think it is fair. Wishes and prayers for your well being. May God bless you.