1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Feel Like Talking To Dh

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kettie, Jul 9, 2018.

1. kettie

kettie Senior IL'ite

No.. we have a kid who understands the rift between us

2. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

So he cannot stand for himself. Here also he wants you to complain against him. Let him tell his parents what he wants and why. He is coward who wants to blame you for anything and everything.

3. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

This is the main issue. He is a wimp and just like he couldn't stand his ground to marry the other girl, he can't stand his ground to separate on his own. He wants you to be the bad one, the one that causes separation. so he will be blame free. sounds like you don't have a good marriage but if you want to stay with him. you have to
    1) find your own support system outside of him. Have friends, your family and talk to them about your feelings. Not to him. Minimize random talks with him as much as possible.
    2) Ignore what he says to his parents. Obviously his parents know what he is doing is wrong & understand why he is doing what he is doing. That is why they have never said anything to you. They are most likely annoyed at listening to him complain. Let me complain, that just shows what type of person he is. IF you like, talk to his parents & say how you don't like him telling the world everything that happens at home. Don't mention them, make it sound like he is telling other people. But at the end of the day, don't let it effect you.

If you choose to stay in the marriage, stay like roommates. don't expect much from him. It will be hard but the choice is yours.

4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

wow. both of you bought in a kid .straight talk with him if he will changw atleast for kid.
    if not, divorce him, both u and kid will be better off

5. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Sorry dup.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  6. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

It is very hard to live with a person, who starts to compare his present and the past.

If he is questioning his present choice, that means he must be in great deal of mental pressure? Could be the reason, he is kept talking about the separation.

He needs counseling to help him to resolve the psychological issue. He made his choice, and marriage is an one way street and cannot go back.

Kudos to your patience, indeed you need lot of strength to put up with this guy.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    kettie likes this.
  7. Jemma

Jemma New IL'ite

I dont understand why so many men a chugal khors...Esp. the married ones. My husband is the same. Even though ours was a love marriage and we knew each other from before still he changed after marriage. I dont get along well with my MIL . She is one insecure lady. She has created a lot of problems between us . My husband talks bad about me in front of her to make my MIL feel good. so that she feels that her son has not become a joru ka ghulam and is still with her..

You know what..I have lost interest in him and I dont care what they talk. As long as no one tells me anything..I dont care and I dont want to coz I know both of them are mad and no point spoiling your mood coz of them.

msm likes this.