1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Vaddyanam Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by prathna, Sep 30, 2017.

1. prathna

prathna Senior IL'ite

Hi I'm planning to buy a Vaddyanam for my daughter.. She is 5 years old..I would like to buy the traditional one & would like to buy one that she could use from now until she becomes an adult.. I'm planning to get one for about 25 sawarans, so I would hate it if she can't wear it later or if it's too big for her to wear now..I'm going for my sister wedding in 3 months and would like to buy this and have my daughter wear it for the wedding.. Any suggestions /tips from you ladies is greatly appreciated..since it's a lot of money I just want to buy anything in hurry/burry. Thanks in Advance for your help.

2. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Since she is 5 year old, you cannot make a vaddanam that works for her as an adult especially the traditional one. One option is to use - the 3-in-1 or 5-in-1 types that are adjustable. Trends keep changing too...so may be you can get a standard vaddanam when she is a teenager and it will work for her as an adult.

3. Sarithad

Sarithad New IL'ite

How many kaasus are required for standard vaddanam for adult

4. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Obviously it depends on waist size and weight of Vaddanam. If you like lightweight then less kaasus needed.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    shravs3 likes this.
  5. Mylifeatusa

Mylifeatusa Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

I bought one for my daughter when she is 1 yr old for her first birthday. She is skinny so I think she can wear it until she is 10. Later I'm planning to buy one more when is in her 11 th year which she use as a grown up too. one I got now is 110 grams .Attached the pic for your reference.I prefer traditional models over the latest one. So got a laxmi vaddanam for her.

Attached Files: