1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Vizhamaatom la:treadmill: ( I wont fall)

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv

This song dedicated to Harshad sister.

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: maa :nono::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Iniyaa getting late will read the epi and post the comment....sorry paa.

Maa super dedication.

Have a good day. Tata.

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri Iniya characterization of Aadhira and Ganesh very nice. where is senthil?

IniyaaSri and Adharv like this.
  5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Fantastic Iniyaa :clap2::clap2: Aadhiraa's practical approach is very much appreciated and that's the spirit. I loved the way you expressed it, Iniyaa :number_one: I pity Ganesh, such a sweet guy...past is past we can't blame anymore about Vaasu (shssh like Ganesh said he might be around us :lol:) That was very lovely pa. The convo as well as Aadhira's reaction was captured very well. Ganesh's heart cry was very realistic ma'am :clap2:

After hearing Tharun something looks fishy :confundio1: was he aware that Harshad and aadhira was close??? Still he was interested in Aadhira:grinning-smiley-048:

:boxing::boxing::boxing: Dei anna :fearscream::fearscream: can't believe this :smash2:...anyway we are still kids for sure we understand life when we grow up.... So mma don't take him wrong.:BangHead::facepalm:

Look forward for next update. Thank you!

I got it Iniya….but you failed to understand my feeeeeeeeeelings ….Pavam Ganesh (sad of ganesh) Like Aadhira I also controlled my tears (self pacifying) :hello:by giving some blunt excuses. :frown:

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

So whats up for Aadhiraa...Poor Ganesh so sad tat he lost his friend and tat too too much of emotions didnt expect this :(

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

My first thought was, "maybe he is playing a prank with her". Now am 50-50... As we can expect any time any twist in the story. What say Iniya madam??

My favourite characters in the story so far are Ganesh and Aadhiraa. They both seem to be matured, logical and practical.

Waiting for your interesting narrations. All the best dear.

IniyaaSri and Adharv like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 42:

That was the first day of school. Madhu walked towards her school accompanied by her mom. Her new house was nearer to her school.

As she walked, she saw Ganesh riding his cycle and was coming towards her. Her hands shivered slightly. Ganesh looked at her for a second and that one second was disturbing her a lot. He immediately looked away from her without wanting to trouble her in any way.

“After all what was her mistake! Let her be at peace” – He thought as he rode.

Madhu's heart began to beat normally after few minutes.

“Maa.. some water” – Madhu took her water bottle and started gulping.

As she kept back the bottle in her bag, she saw Vaasu’s mom walking on the road. She looked at Madhu and Madhu was feeling guilty. Her heart beat raised and she was feeling very uncomfortable.

“I didn’t kill your son” – She said to herself. She wanted to tell that to Vaasu’s mom.

“Madhu…..are you ok?” – Madhu’s mom looked at her.

“Yes maa…” – Madhu lied.

Such a nice girl…I would have been happy to have her as my daughter in law….” – Vaasu’s mom thought as she walked.

My son was not lucky enough to live with her….Anyway it was just one side love” – She murmured as she walked. But she couldn’t take her eyes off from Madhu and Madhu shivered.

“Let me show him who Aadhiraa is” – Aadhiraa entered the school and parked her cycle.

It was usual for her to reach school early. She searched for her new classroom and she saw Tharun already sitting in the classroom.

“So early?” – Aadhiraa

“Yeah” – Tharun smiled at her admiring her beauty.

“You know what?! I brought my mobile today” – Tharun

“What?” – Aadhiraa was shocked.

“Don’t worry! I wont get caught! Come on! I will show my pictures” – Tharun said casually as he was fiddling with his phone.

"This was in beach… This was in the discotheque…and this one…" - Tharun

Aadhiraa got up at once." I don’t want to see anymore."

“oops! Harshad is there in the pic” – Tharun showed his teeth

“Ok! Am sorry” – Tharun smiled

“Hmmm ok” – Aadhiraa went out of the classroom.

“Oh God! Just one more year to get rid off this ugly uniform! After that, colourful college days” – Indhu thought as she looked herself in the mirror.

“Who the hell did bring this idea of wearing uniforms…” – she murmured as she tightened her braid.

“Just one more year…..” – She said to herself and she really felt happy to think of that.

“Maaa…lunch ready?” – She entered kitchen.

“Take it! Brother will drop you in school” – her mom

“no need! I have my cycle! I don’t need anyone’s help” – Indhu smirked and came out of the kitchen.

“Maa! By the way, where is my pink chudidhar?” – Indhu

“Its new right? I have kept it separately in the cupboard” – Her mom replied admist being busy

“Oh ok!” – Indhu

“What for?” – Mom

“Am going to wear that in the evening” – Indhu

“For tuition?” – Her mom raised her eyebrows.

“Please ma…” – Indhu said as she wore her shoes.

She started riding her cycle. She smiled for no reason.

Its 9 in the morning and am eagerly waiting for 5 in the evening. She smiled to herself.

Such a boring day… she frowned

Same old school, same old teachers, same faces…nothing new. – She entered the school with a dull face.

She searched her class and entered. Her legs walked straight away to that last row and she kept her bag. Everyone were excited because of the first day but Indhu remained uninterested. It was too boring and mundane for her.

“Why are you crying Indhu?” – A girl asked

“Me?!!! Crying?” – Indhu touched her cheeks

“You will be crying. How will you handle this?” – she asked again

“Handle what?” – Indhu was confused.

“oye! Enough! He has joined an other school na! You cant see him everyday like before. And everyone knows you will be feeling bad” – the girl

“Oh God!!! People have already started” – Indhu kept her palm on the forehead

“Am happy now” – Indhu said looking at the girl

“You will be. Because he has already joined your tuition and it starts today na” – the girl chuckled.

As they were talking, a new girl walked towards Indhu.

“Hi! May I sit beside you? Am Shreya! New joinee” – Shreya

“Oh hi! Am Indhu! Yes please” – Indhu smiled

Shreya sat beside her and Indhu smiled at her.

“Oye Manish”- a guy teased her and Indhu frowned

Shreya rolled her eyes without understanding anything.

“So Shreya! Where do you come from? And how did you join here being 12th standard?” – Indhu initiated the conversation.

“My dad wanted to move away from the location! So… And my dad knew the principal personally. So….” – Shreya

“Oh! Nice” – Indhu

“Good morning Manish” – another guy looked at her naughtily.

“Oh God” - Indhu got irritated

“Why are they calling you as Manish?” – Shreya asked out of curiousness

“Hmmmm…. wait! Will tell you the whole story” – Indhu started

“Oh!!! Childhood love huh?” – Shreya asked after hearing the entire story

“Whatever!” – Indhu

“So! You don’t like him is it?” – Shreya asked Indhu

“I have not even talked to him” – Indhu

“Really?!!!” – Shreya

“Then what? He keeps teasing me and keeps teasing everyone! I run away whenever I see him” – Indhu

“What?” – Shreya laughed all of a sudden

“Hmmm everyone laughs at me! All because of that stupid guy! And now the whole school knows” – Indhu

“So…you really don’t like him is it?” – Shreya

“I don’t know! Let him propose! Then let me think about that! What if everything is a prank. He is known for pranks!” – Indhu

“Hmmm” – Shreya

“Indhu…. waiting for 5 o clock huh?” – a girl teased Indhu and Indhu gave an angry stare.

“Tuition?” – Shreya looked at Indhu

“Yeah! It seems he has joined my tuition” – Indhu

“Oh! Even I wanted to join! Any idea when is the last date for admission?” – Shreya

“Tomorrow! You know what? I didn’t even pay the fees! My dad wants me to join somewhere else” – Indhu

“Oh why?” – Shreya

“Lesser fee! A college graduate is teaching it seems! Dad's acquaintance! Not sure where I will be joining! Got to talk with dad tonight”- Indhu

“Oh! I will pay the fees today!” – Shreya thought.

Time was 4.30 and Indhu was getting ready. She wore her new pink salwar and looked her pretty image on the mirror.

“This is the first and last time! No more new dress for tuition” – Her mom said as Indhu was admiring her beauty on the mirror.

“Ok” – Indhu smirked and showed faces to her mom.

Time was 4.45 and Indhu’s heart was beating fast. She was becoming very happy. She took her bag and water bottle.

“Oye! Going by walk?” – her mom looked at her.

“Yeah ma. Walking is healthy” – Indhu showed her teeth and her face full of smiles.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Lata6, Arunarc, Adharv and 3 others like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks ma! And yeah Senthil will be coming soon! : )
    Have posted today's episode maa : )

10. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear! Thank you : ) : ) : )
    And yeah Tharun is aware that Harshad and Aadhiraa are close! Seems still he is interested : P
    It happens na..

Thanks for your lovely feedback dear! Officially am your fan! :worship2:
    Good day :smile:

Adharv likes this.