1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fed Up Of Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by star90new, Jul 18, 2018.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

If your life is meaningless...then go ahead... give it new meaning.... Define your own life ...carve your own future :) ....

If there is only darkness and no light at the end of tunnel.... No worries.... Break the tunnel! ;-)
    The sun will arise....if not now...at some time it would for sure :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

I know...i do too....sometimes i pity myself what have i done to deserve such a suffering life where i need to fight for everything in life..
    But usually those who show off their happy faces online in social medias tend to have deep dark secrets.... Not all bt many do...

shravs3 likes this.
  3. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP,

Call a helpline first. Talk to someone and pour it out. Please get help ASAP. Go out for a fresh brisk walk. Listen to good music. Indulge in one activity you like. Even if it means watching a comedy show. Or just walk in malls doing window shopping. Once you calm yourself down then think of next steps. Go to a counselor. It will be included in insurance and maybe you have to pay something minimum.

First thing is self care. Take good care of yourself. Make some small changes in your lifestyle. Maybe some diet changes or some wardrobe changes or maybe even a different hairstyle. Every individual in this world has the right to live happily. So make yourself a priority first.
    Next, think of one little thing you can do for yourself to continue with your education or career. You have to be self dependent. You need to start somewhere. Find online sources for doing courses that can help you land in a job or contribute towards your career development. This will also give you an opportunity to go out and make new friends. Look for courses in community colleges too.

Once you become independent then think about your married life and the next steps

Take care. I hope you get help ASAP

PS : please come back and update your well being

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. Happysoul15

Happysoul15 New IL'ite

OP,
    Taking your own life is an easy escape, please don't go that route. Please do some meditation and yoga that will surely give you some peace of mind. No one in this word can make you happy. It's ONLY you who can make yourself happy. It's all within us. Please stop expecting others to make you happy and they day you start doing that you will be happy yourself. We tend to expect people to make us happy but no one can make us happy. Meditation will help for you. Just sit in the silence hear the nature. That will help. Please don't think about ending your life. People will cry for a week and then eventually go on with their routine. You yourself will be a loss. God gave you this beautiful life to live and enjoy please don't thinking about ending it.

Take care and lots of hugs to you

GeetaKashyap and shravs3 like this.
  5. Happysoul15

Happysoul15 New IL'ite

Look at all the ladies on here who are here to listen to you. Look at the reponse to your question. Just in about an hour you got so many replies. Even though we don't know each other personally we still care for each other. Especially since your are having thought of sucide. Please look at the positivity and ignore the negativity. I will be praying for you my dear.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

I dont have a single thing to be happy about.. food and shelter doesnt make me happy anymore. I expected my husband to love me. I dont know why he forced my parents to marry me off to him. Just imagine living a loveless life , he is not even a good companion. Half the days he is travelling and the other half hes is always working on his laptop. Whats the need of such a person to marry?

7. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Here you dont want to hurt your parents but I hate mine, I dont know why they gave birth to me if they just wanted to marry me off!!
    I had begged them to give me two more years.

8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

You may feel that if you commit suicide everything will come to end . But in reality it’s not true. Don’t know if you have any close friends nearby , if you have please talk to them. I know if a person is lonely you get depressed and worst is when loved ones are near but of no help .
    I had read your previous post about vacation plan , I think you need to try it out atleast for a change .
    If you are in a same place between the same walls you will definitely feel bored and lonely. Check if there is any Indian community nearby either through FB or any other social media . Make friends and have your own life. Do wat makes you happy , definitely not suicide!!

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

@star90new please get help : here is the link to suicide prevention help.
    Home
    @Induslady tagging to see if IL can provide any other resources

yellowmango and Mistt like this.
  10. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op....first seek help .Go see a doctor for your depression .You are precious.

Then chalk out a long term plan for future. Your present may look grim to you but your future does not have to be so.

Stay with your husband for the time being as a room mate . He provides you food and shelter and you take care of home . No favors to any one .
    Do this without expectation and do it as a short term solution .Don't even argue about anything with him as he is just your roomate now.

Look for a job close by . Even if it is a lower paying job...just take it and stay busy.
    If you need to improve your qualification ...do it .

Give yourself a few years to establish yourself and then try to sort out your personal life.

If you feel any change towards your room mate / husband during this time ...then fine. Work on it .
    If not....seperate .

Your marriage has not been consummated and you can annul your marriage .

Now please seek help for yourself dear.
    Treat yourself with love .