February 2019 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sandhya13, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

That's great sarah. Let us know how it goes and what all questions you asked the doctor so I can get an idea of what to expect in first prenatal appointment

2. sarah123

sarah123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mishkaa, if possible you can download what to expect app/ website. It’s very helpful and it has all the information regarding pregnancy.

3. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

How did your appointment go Sarah?

Yea I do have the bumb app that's providing ton of info

4. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

I mean bump app

5. sarah123

sarah123 Bronze IL'ite

Yes, doctor confirmed the pregnancy by doing a vagina doppler test. She didn’t say anything much , asked to come after 1 month. Did blood test. That’s it.

Mishkaa likes this.
  6. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

Hey how r u all?? I had my first scan yesterday at 8w4d, baby Measuring 3 days ahead changing due date to Feb 17. But it's around my original estimate of Feb 21. The baby wasnt moving at all but the doctor said it moved a little. The machine was outdated or what I'm not sure but we dint get to hear heartbeat As that machine doesnt have that feature. But we saw the flickering heartbeat which was cool.
    My nausea comes and goes throughout the day. The doctor suggested to have a gestational diabetes diet even though I dont have it ,mainly to skip rice and white bread and sugar.

Sandhya13 likes this.
  7. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Hi all, I am back after a gap. I had my first scan last week. Everything looked good. We saw the baby and also the heartbeat. Baby was active and constantly moving. My next appointment is after 4 weeks. I turned down Pap smear test offered by my doc. She tried to persude me but I was sure I didn’t want it. Last pregnancy I had that test on my 1st doc appointment and then was profusely bleeding the next day. Baby was fine but still it was scary. Plus I have a low tolerance for pain and I didn’t want to go through it during pregnancy. May be I will get that test later after delivery.
    @Mishkaa nice to know your updates.. me too having nausea on and off throughout the day. I am hoping it will go away soon.

8. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

That's good to know. It's been a while for my last scan so a bit anxious. I luckily dont hve much symptoms now, even breast pain has disappeared. Just tiredness remains. Even I dint get the pap smear, I dread it. My next appointment with doctor is on the 13th and I have NT scan on 14th. Are you getting NT too? Where in usa are you?

9. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

My nausea has not yet gone. I can’t wait for it to go so that I can eat healthy. I had very bad constipation yesterday. I was worried about straining hard in the toilet whether baby will be affected. I can’t eat anything healthy now and I think this lack of fiber along with pregnancy hormones got me constipation. I never had it before.
    Reg genetic screening I did not opt for NT scan. Instead I am going for a blood draw where they directly check the fetal DNA for any chromosomal abnormalities. My Doc told me this is more accurate and I can also know the gender right away. I have also heard about this before and so opted for this one. I should be knowing the results in a week or 2. I am in USA.

10. Snehadabir

Snehadabir Senior IL'ite

Same here Mishika. I am only tired. Don't have much of nausea or vomiting. Even i get anxious from time to time. I have my appointment on 16th. I am also getting the NT scan then.