Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI

I am not able to generate your birth chart with the place of birth given by me. Please try to let me know the nearest town and the district headquarter of your birth place.

Regards

2. QWERTY123Muddan

QWERTY123Muddan New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

One more proposal has come. Please let me know if it matches. How the nature of guy would be?

Myself:
    17-Nov-1989
    8.43 AM
    Salem

Boy:
    30-Jun-1988
    7.30 PM
    Bangalore.

Thanks in advance sir.

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In your chart, the Ketu is placed in the 8thhouse from your Janma Lagna and Rahu is placed in the 8th house from your Moon sign for which there is no balancing dosha in the chart of the boy. Also, in the chart of the boy, the 7th house is occupied by Sun, which is not good.
    Also, his Venus and your VEnus are 6th and 8th from each other, which is extremely bad for love and romance between two.

Mars and Rahu in the 3rd house shall make him a very hardcore and I consider this is not a good proposal to be considered.

Regards

4. sandeepkaur

sandeepkaur New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Hope you are doing good. I'm writing to you to get your advice on two old issues. Firstly I've been looking for the job for past 4 years, but no luck... I've got so much disappointed that from last few weeks I've even stopped applying for jobs as it's difficult to face rejection every time.
    Secondly, I need your advice for our financial condition whether it would improve or not as no matter how hard we try we are not able to save a penny and whatever we had saved, all that has gone. As utilizing all the savings (from my and husband's job) me and my husband bought two properties in India(in 2011) but due to the corrupt system neither we got the property, nor we have any hope of getting the property or our money back as the builder has no money for construction and have filed for the bankruptcy and his case is pending at Supreme Court and for other builder too, there is no construction done so neither we can sell that property nor we can use it in anyway. So despite having two properties, we are forced to live on rent and have a loan to pay for something which doesn't exist in reality as it's only on papers (as both builders which are separate, but none of the both has done any construction for the flats which we had booked). We are now living in Australia and my husband is desperate to buy our own house here but neither we have any savings left nor I have a job to contribute money and from his salary, we are managing household expenses only. We have moved to Australia now in a hope to give better future to our daughter, as my in-laws were very-very disrespectful to my daughter.
    I'm very disappointed and hurt after loosing our all hard-earned money but we have somehow managed ourselves so that nothing happens to us as there is no one to look after our daughter.

Can you please check the horoscope of mine and my husband and tell if we will ever have our own house, would we get these properties or money back and should I keep looking for the job or should i try to do something on my own like any business?

My details - 13 Oct-1983, 7 P.m., Delhi
    My husband's details- 1 May-1983, 10 P.m. Amritsar (Punjab)

I know my post is long, but i really need your advice.

Regards,
    Sandeep

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In your chart, as the SAturn, the significator of profession is being followed by Sun, a natural malefic planet, there are difficulties in getting employed and you will get employment with repeated efforts and much difficult only. However, the period between 6th December, 2018 and 4th January, 2019 is highly supportive for getting employed of the job of your expectation, with good salary and status and also expected place of work. Hence, you may apply for the jobs of your interest with trust and belief, and you will definitely get a job, with the blessings of the Almighty.

One will get the immovable property, if the Mars, who is the significator of building is placed in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th from his / her Janma Lagna of otherwise it will b e difficult for the same.

In the chart of your husband the Mars, is placed in the 6th house; hence, his chart is not much supportive for acquisiton of any property. While coming to your chart, even though your Mars is placed in the 5th house, in the Bhava chart, it moves to the 4th house, because any planet, prior to Lagna degree will move to the previous chart and this has to be taken for the purpose of triggering of any event. The Lagna degree is 18 deg and 48 min whereas the Mars is 14 deg and 47 min. Thus, Mars has to be considered in the 4th house for the purpose of triggering of any event.

Hence, it is advisable that while making any proposal for the purchase of any immovable property, your name may be included as the first / primary member and the name of your husband as the secondary one, which will be good and in as much as both of you are running the period Sade SAti, it is advisable to make any attempt for acquiring any property, after 2020, by the time, the transit Saturn will be in the third and last leg of the Sade Sati, and this period will give financial loss for beneficial purposes (Subha Viraya), which means buying any property, conducting the marriage of the son or daughter and so son.

Regarding the financial prosperity, in as much as the Rahu is placed in the 2nd house, you will have good financial growth / savings because Rahu is the 11th lord from the Kalapurusha Lagna of Aries. You will have good self earning income and also savings.

As far as your husband chart is concerned, he belongs to Scorpio Lagna, and the 2nd house among other things is related to self earning income & the 11th house is related to the house of profit/savings. In his chart the 2nd lord Jupiter has gone to Lagna, i.e, 12th house from the 2nd house, which is considered as house of loss. However, the 2nd lord Jupiter and 11th lord Mercury are aspecting each other, which is a good. However, at present, he is running the dasa of Moon and the sub period of Mercury, which will be operative until 11.10.2018. Hence, there are chances for improvement after this period.

Regards

6. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,
    I had asked previously queries related to getting job. Actually I ve applied in many colleges for lecturer post...Everywhere they assure me that they will give me job finally I'll come to know they have hired someone else...Everytime I'll have so much hope finally everything will vanish...Why this is happening.... can u through some light into my planetary conditions....thanking u in advance.....

2-5-1984 gender -female
    9.10 pm
    mangalore

7. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Thank you for the reply Sir.

Nowadays he is undergoing a lot of work stress and there is a news of transfer.
    Any suggestions and prayers to perform.
    I am worried as any task takes at least 5-10 tries and takes a lot of time to complete.
    Recently we tried obtaining a loan which dragged on for 6 months before materialising.

DOB:09.05.1978
    Place:Bangalore
    TOB:12:10pm (noon)

Regards,
    Sweety

Hi,

As per the chart of your husband, the change of job for the present is not too supportive.
    Also, in his chart, the SAturn, the significator of profession / service is hemmed in between Mars and Rahu. Hence, he should always be extra cautious in taking any decision either on resigning for any reason or look for any change because, in his case, it will be extremely difficult for getting re-employed, in case, he has taken any decision to resign the job and look for a change. Assuming that he has resigned his job for better prospects and when he tries to join the duty, he may be denied of the opportunity, for the simple reason, that the Company does not need his service for the present and let him wait.

Hence, my sincere advise is to work in his present organisation and try to get elevated, which will be good for him in the long run and the any attempt for change of profession may become disaster for him.

Regards

8. Kavyam

Kavyam New IL'ite

9. sandeepkaur

sandeepkaur New IL'ite

Thanks so much for taking your time and advicing us.

Regards
    Sandeep

10. Kavyam

Kavyam New IL'ite

Hi. Sir....
    I'm kavya, my birth information are
    Dob:12:09:1990
    Time:11:30am
    Place:karwar, karnataka
    I'm facing many problems in my life. Few days back I lost my job. I want to know why these things happened to me.. When will I get new job and when will I get married.