1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

King kong:D
    Epdi ipdi yosikareenga pa

candidheart likes this.
  2. charanya147

charanya147 Silver IL'ite

Your comments about the groups and their names is too hilarious ji......sirichu sirichu enaku vayaru valivandhurchu.......

blissofmylife and Rojagarden like this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Even i hate Janani the most, day by day dislike growing:triumph:. She s the real drama queen, very crooked and cunning. Seems to be doing everything thinking abt cameras and viewers.
    See how she initially got startled and disappointed to hear her name in the nomination list but later telling Ramya that she had expected it:hmmm:!! Clear lie..
    Doesn’t know to wash vessels , fold her own clothes or peel a vegetable on her own yet came to this show thinking this is a holiday home or what!
    Madam consoling the angry WB vaay and telling him that she s gonna serve him food nd not Vaish:smirk:, sucha great offer it is!! Poor Vaish does all the cooking i suppose..

blissofmylife, ILoveTulips and varhem like this.
  4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

By the way did you girls notice the 2 manguni amaichargal (Mahat&Shariq) talking about going to finals and sharing the trophy??

Mahat: Finals stage-la nikkanumdaa!!

Playboy Shariq with full confidence : Rendu perum trophy/prize money share pannalaam…

Mahat: Machi, andha money-a edhaavadhu Charity ku pullainga padikka kodukkanum…

Then ultimate dialogue by Shariq: Inga irundhu veliya ponadhum, fullaaa chance kedachuttey irukkum… money sambaadhichutteyy iruppom…

Seriously if all these happens, then it means, Naadu Kettu Naasamaa poiduchu Bharatheeee….

candidheart, lazy, Sofea and 8 others like this.
  5. ILoveTulips

Even I don't understand how all the housemates (Except Mumz and possibly Danny?? ) like Janani:shakehead:. Ponnambalam and Balaji exhibits so much affection for her. All she does is thadavufying her hair hundreds of times, do Annanadai around the house, and urugufy for Mahat whenever he gets upset. 'Moonja kaaturaa' - Dei avlo kolandha pullayaa nee?? Jan was not that attached to him the first week no? Why sudden affection?

candidheart, Sofea, anika987 and 2 others like this.
  6. ILoveTulips

yes I too think she is most level headed in the house. And yes, in the first week she realised how everything she does was taken against her because of her problems with Balaji, she started to treat Balaji as another contestant and shut others mouth, so they won't focus on her personal issues. For that carrot-onion incident, she repeatedly explained its the 15 members upsetter her, but they all(especially Mumtaz) projected as Nithya showed her personal problems in the game. She might have also realised how Vijay TV using them both to get content, so she behaved cordially with TB and concentrated on the game - not giving others and Vijay TV the chance to use her tears against her. Especially in that house where everyone is cunning and playing safe, she would have been an easy target. But she cleared her head, cooperated in all the tasks. Even as a viewer I stopped seeing her as TB's wife, but another strong contestant who is eligible to go till finals.

I really like the way how she didn't bother to explain herself(or her sad life with TB) to all of them, but just politely shut them all. Intially Sendrayan kept on advising her to reunite with TB, but not hearing her side of story. She understood there is no use talking to him, so she shut his mouth by laughing and joking with TB like she would have with any other person. Same when Pandiraj advised her, she just nodded her head. Couple weeks ago, when Kamal started, 'Looks like you both understand each other very well, then why the issues?' , she immediately stopped him politely by saying, 'I understand he loves me, I also get many advices from you all, I will keep everything in mind, and will take a good decision'.

I wish her very best in her future, and I am sure Poshika will grow up to be a strong and confident woman.

7. ILoveTulips

Sof, Do you think Vijay TV will eliminate Aish this time to regain public's trust ??

Seriously yaarukkumey vote panna Ishtam illa...

Oh yes, I forgot this. How easily he gave up Balaji - he was the only person who supported Ponn.
    Sof, did you also notice how he manipulates the housemates with his words? Thappu pannadhaye Correct-u maari thirumba thirumba sonnaaa , others get confused and nods their head in agreement. Like in this kitchen-cooking fight, he says 'Naan samaikka sollala... Vengayam,beans potta nalla irukkumnu sonnaanga, sari pannungannu sonnen' - see how his words are contradicting?? So he agrees he asked them to cook, but context maathi pottu, confuse panraan. Similarly, that inappropriate remark to Vaishu - Initially she was 100% sure what he said was wrong, then he repeatedly said in casual tone, 'day time la mudiyaadhu, night-la thookiduvennu sonnen.. idhula onnum thappaaavey theriyalaye ... idhula enna thappu ??' -then vaishu got confused, 'thappunu sollala Anney'.

Actually Sof, I didn't see Shariq playing the game at all. The day the task started was the day when Mahat was upset with Yash and kept removing his uniform. And Shariq was seen whole time with Mahat conveying what Balaji was saying about Mahat. It was Rithvika who was fully involved in the task and was thinking of strategies to earn more money - like throwing onion peels on the table so they can get money for cleaning etc. And though Janani was about to give up, she joined Rithvika later. The only time Shariq was seen doing anything related to the task was when he asked Sendu, 'are you still doing the task?' when he was about to eat. I am not supporting Janani, she was not playing well, but I think Shariq was worst'

Rojagarden likes this.
  8. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

I know many people doesn't like Ponnamabalam attitude or talks including me..

But I can see any father/uncle figure in ponnambalam.. Definitely old generation father/uncles doesn't know to talk in a polite polished way.. And they never follow rules in house..Dont know how to handle internal politics in house.. They will forget the things and easily say that i didnt say that.. After big argument they will say that oh did i say that..
    Ponnambalam is not used to cooking and doing things around the house.. Thats not his cup of tea.. that doesn't mean he is lazy bum .. If any task related to stunts/risks fight type task, i bet ponnambalam will shine in that and 90% of contestants will fail....

Elder generation doesn't approve these type of Boy - Girl relationship and they dont understand.. i dont think they believe true friendship bw Men and women.. The first men - women friendship related movie for me was 'Puthu vasantham'.. later many movies came and i dont remember anything before that..So you can understand his mindset and maturity level...

When he tried to go out of his zone and talk to everyone in a funny way, he failed miserably.. He went overboard and spoke double meaning in front of vaishnavi by thinking that everyone talking in that way only..

He is just learning all these modern relationship, Polished talks and men - women equality.. Its definitely big experience for him to understand the Younger generation.. ..

lazy, ILoveTulips and Rojagarden like this.
  9. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Just saw the last episode. Sari comedy of M and S talking about winning the title:roflmao:neenga rendu Perum nomination ku mattum vaanga....apparam iruku ungaluku:cheer:

And M joking “nalla vela Vaish nominate agala.indha veetla entertainment venum la”. Dei loose, nalla vela née nominate agala nu santhosa padu:smash2:. Vaish is 1000% better than you. The more you tease Vaish, she’s gonna become people’s fav like Oviya.

TB is quite good at judging people. Indha 4 perla oru bulb poiduchuna confuse agidivanga. So true!! Aisha will go out if VTV doesn’t do thillumullu like last week. M moonja closeup kaatunga when Aish is evicted:banana: but I wish J is also evicted along with Aish. Ava long hair thadavarke madam ku time Sariya iruku. And M a konjarathu, saapadrathu, Makeup panrathu, high heels la nadakarthu. I never saw her doing any housework. BB, give task like J has to do cooking alone without anyone’s help. she’s the real lazy bum of the house:yawn:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

That was ultimate comedy..

candidheart and anika987 like this.