1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah ma! I 'try' to stick to reality!
    But lets see what happens with Aadhiraa and Harshad further!
    Happy to see your comment here ma : )
    Have a lovely day : ) : ) : )

2. IniyaaSri

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Now everyone will be waiting eagerly for @Adharv's reply :tonguewink:

3. gouthamijasti

gouthamijasti New IL'ite

Nice one..i wish u post 2 long long episodes in one day:banana: !!! we have to wait a lot(24 hrs:treadmill:) with excitement(after all its a love story,who wont be excited:cheer:) u know..thinking what will happen next...:p

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hi Gouthami,

Very happy that you are reading my story! : )
    I will be posting the next episode tomorrow morning! Early morning IST.
    Glad that the story makes you excited!!! : )
    Thanks for the sweet words!
    Have a nice day : ) : ) : )

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Iniyaa....so sad tat everyone is in bad mood and crying:(

whats up with Ganesh....and no updates abt Vaasu...can we expect an answer for his sudden demise in next episode as this one ended with Ganesh

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Tamil saying " Kannal kanbathum poi,kathal ketpathum poi,theera visaripathe mei" So Aadhira close the damn and wait for Iniyaa to give proper shape :grinning::grinning: to your thoughts, don't damage the image of my bro :nono:. Dei anna, dosa karandi is ready for you :rage::rage:

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: Ganesh crying ah :crybaby2::crybaby2: How sweet of you iniyaa but ethula ellam company kodupadhu (for what all should we give company) Puriyalaya (didn't get it) Aadhira is crying just to accompany Ganesh..... :BangHead: When she can justify her thoughts why not me ;);)

"“Anyway! Am very happy! There is no need to struggle with my dad in case if I had loved him. No need to worry about caste issues in case If I had loved him…Thank God! Am saved from everything” – She said to herself." Well said and I liked it Iniya. Most of the time we all do it but sometimes we fail miserably to console ourselves.

Overall superb epi Iniyaa :clap2::clap2: :cheer::cheer: Keep rocking...Are you in Sapan??? :lol::lol: Convey regards to Mathew :smash2:

Good Night.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Iniyaa vilunduduporinga parthu ( be careful you might fall);)

Mma….Mma :fearscream: don't call him as playboy he is
    "pacchai manu" ma pacchai manu (green soil) :facepalm: He is my bro...so he will true to his heart :BangHead::BangHead:

For now just listen to this line maa the rest will be answered sooner or later but Kandipa (Surely) you will find the answer.

Start music" Malargalai pole annan thoongugiran thangai vazha vaipal endru…."

:cheer::cheer:

blackbeauty84, IniyaaSri and periamma like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 41:

Aadhiraa wept heartily. She tried to dissolve the disappointment with her every tear drop. Slowly her sorrow was getting diluted. Gradually her heart was becoming light. She was starting to feel better. Her mind was getting into logical mode once all the cloudy emotions were moving away.

She took a deep breath as her tears were drying up. She leaned on the wall and gazed at the sky.

“Would I have reacted the same way if he proposed me and if I have rejected him?” – Aadhiraa gave a thought.

“No. I might have felt bad to reject him for family reasons. But am sure that I would not have wept like this…” – She answered herself.

“So the disappointment that he didn’t propose you is the reason for your cry?” – Her inner voice asked her for clarity and she whispered "yes."

“Do you wish good things for him even after knowing that he is not going to be with you?” – her inner voice.

“I dont care about his life anymore! Let him be happy or sad! Am terribly angry on him” – Aadhiraa bit her teeth.

“Its very simple!” – Her inner voice smiled.

“If you have loved him truly, you would have wished only the good things for him even if he is not going to be with you. This is just disappointment according to me” – Her inner voice.

“oh!” – Aadhiraa

“You would not have felt bad if you have rejected him! Just that he disappointed you has made you upset” – inner voice.

“But! The way he spoke, the things that he told me, the common letter “D” in our names….In fact Krishita don’t have D at all…Why did he talk to me all these days then” – Aadhiraa

“Because he liked you! But when he cant wait for you for a couple of months….what else to say? You know better” – Inner voice

“Yeah! He went for a better option just because I was absent” – Aadhiraa whispered.

“Am free now! I can be loyal to my dad and his words! Am all set! Free! Completely” – Aadhiraa sighed in relief.

She wiped her sticky cheeks as she got up. She saw Ganesh standing on his terrace and looking at the sky with both his palm behind his head.

Aadhiraa’s shadow made him come to reality. He turned his head all of a sudden and Aadhiraa saw his face in that dim light.

“This guy” – Aadhiraa thought.

Ganesh did not know how to react….Aadhiraa slowly turned on the light. It was brighter now.

Both looked each other. Ganesh saw Aadhiraa’s reddish eyes.

“Are you Vaasu’s friend?” – Aadhiraa asked when Ganesh least expected

“Yes” – Ganesh

“So it was you who use to talk to Vaasu sitting on the terrace. I used to listen to all your conversations from my bedroom” – Aadhiraa said and Ganesh’s eyes slightly became bigger.

“Oh!” – Ganesh

“Missing your friend? What happened to him actually.” – Aadhiraa asked and Ganesh remained quiet.

“If you don’t want to share, no one can force you” – Aadhiraa said and stood for him to open up.

“It was a very usual day for him! His mom and dad fought, he got upset, depressed, moreover Madhu’s rejection….everything piled up on his head and he has taken that decision which no one ever thought. Such a selfish fellow! Leaving me as such and he didn’t even think about me! He is not my friend anymore! You know? I don’t like him now!!!” – Ganesh bursted out and Aadhiraa was shocked. She thought he will be missing his friend, he will be depressed! But she didn’t expect that he will be angry on Vaasu.

"I will never forgive him. I just attended his funeral for namesake and after that I left the city for months! Came back today! Trying to ward off his thoughts and memories from my heart” – Ganesh

“But…..why…..Poor guy he is…I mean was” – Aadhiraa

“Poor guy?! You know how close we were? We were childhood friends…We are toooo close! You girls cant even imagine about our friendship! When he decided to end his life, wont he think about me? I understand that he was not in good terms with his parents! But I was good to him and he was very close to me…Wont he think about me? Wont he think I will never get a friend like him? He made me to stand all alone like this! He is such a heartless fellow! I know he will be wandering here. Let him hear everything” – Ganesh said aloud and Aadhiraa rolled her eyes

“Wander hear?! You mean ghost?” – Aadhiraa whispered

“They say if people die at a young age…that too if their wishes are not fulfilled, they will keep wandering in their favorite place. He will be here in this terrace for sure” – Ganesh frowned as his emotions oozed out.

“What? Am going down” – Aadhiraa stepped back.

Before Ganesh spoke, Aadhiraa ran away and Ganesh stood without knowing how to react. He did not know whether he should dissolve his intense emotion on Vaasu and laugh at Aadhiraa or he should remain as such.

It was around 9, Aadhiraa came out of her room.

“Oye shylu! Always TV huh? Come! Lets play” – Aadhiraa pulled Shylajaa's pony tail

“You ok?” – Shylajaa looked into her eyes deeply

“Aadhiraa wont keep feeling bad for Temporary people you see! There should be a standard for staying in my life” – Saying this Aadhiraa raised her invisible collars and Shylajaa tried to smile.

“So you are happy ka?” – Shylajaa

“Of course,” – She pinched Shylajaa’s cheeks and ran away leading Shylajaa to chase her.

Both Shylajaa and Aadhiraa had fun for few minutes and Aadhiraa came into the bedroom.

Her phone was blinking without charge and she took her phone. She put her phone into charging mode and saw an unread message from Harshad. She opened it at once.

“Actually! I will be moving to our branch school in my area! I will be here for just one month and then I will be moving.! Today only it got confirmed. Since ours is the main school, there is no much formalities in switching the school.” – Harshad

“Oh ok!” – Aadhiraa sent and lied on bed.

“Thank God! I don’t want to see his face anymore! Just one month to go” – Aadhiraa

“Hey! I forgot to send my number to Tharun!” – She thought all of a sudden!

“Oye Tharun! Aadhiraa here! My new number!” – Aadhiraa sent and Tharun replied

“Wow! Ok sweety” – Tharun

“Sweety?!” – Aadhiraa

“Just kidding! : D” – Tharun smiled and Aadhiraa left it as such.

“So…how was your vacation?” – Tharun

“Was awesome! Yours? What did you do?” – Aadhiraa

“Not very good. But had good time! Spent my time with Harshad” – Tharun

Aadhiraa got irritated with that name at once.

“Don’t ever talk about him to me” – Aadhiraa sent angrily

“Hmmm….he told you about Krishita?” – Harshad started

“Yup” – Aadhiraa

“We were all together during the vacation…..I know it would have been hurting to you! You guys were close na…Anyway! I wont talk about him” – Tharun

“Thanks!” – Aadhiraa

“Ok! Good night” – Aadhiraa

“Good night : ) “ – Tharun sent and Aadhiraa went away leaving the phone as such.

Indhu took the phone and kept smiling at it. She was feeling too happy.

“Love gives these many smiles?” – She asked herself and smiled widely.

Lata6, Arunarc, sreeram and 5 others like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear! Yeah we will know about Vaasu.
    Have posted today's episode! : )
    Have a lovely day ahead : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aadhiraa is crying because of Harshad and you will know the reason for Ganesh crying in the next episode which I have posted now!

Thanks dear!!!
    Mathew huh :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Good day dear : )