1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Prinksam

Prinksam New IL'ite

BB2 is really borring. .. Only yashika and Dan playing well... Others just dragging there time doing nothing...

anika987 likes this.
  2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear ushie, welcome to this forum. Nithya did remind us of next door girl, and we all can easily relate her with ourselves in one or the other situation. It was refreshing to see a non celebrity in bb and really sad to see her go.

But this what I felt about Nithya leaving. As much as I felt this is injustice, I also think it's good that she left now. The main reason she came for the show is to clear her bad image. She succeeded beautifully in that. Their fights in the media attracted public attention, and these jerks hiding behind their user names called her names no girl could bear. But during the weeks balaji used swear words on her, her respect raised, and she was addressed as 'sister' in most of the comments by men. So in my heart she got what she wanted, now she can go take care of poshika. Last week when ramya had to step down from thalaivar post, Nithya volunteered for that post. Many commented negatively for that. Like she is selfish, too much attitude etc. Call me coward, I honestly felt Nithya doesn't need anymore negative publicity, who knows how the situation in house will turn into.

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Most expected people nominated now... Aish and janani.. But I feel both will be saved. I think balaji will be saved too as his tearful moment with poshika would be in people memories. I think vtv will do its ulkuthu and eliminate ramya as she is least interesting of all.

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Rojagarden and candidheart like this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

If Nithya's interview is true (i.e. that she had begged BB to let her go), then Vijay TV probably used this opportunity to eliminate Nithya and save Yashika. Of course they probably did not expect that to backfire at them, cos now people are pissed mad at Vijay TV for manipulating the votes in order to save glamour queen Yashika!

This time around Aish is in the nomination list. Frankly speaking I hate her and Mahat the most in that group. Aishwarya-vai eliminate pannuradhukku, Vesha Bottle Janani, Kumbhakarna Ponnambalam- ku ellam vote panna vendiyatharku! :BangHead::BangHead:

I don't like Ponnambalam now! He's only doing three things in the house- thoongurathu, soriyaruthu, and backstabbing all those who are helping him. When Balaji alerted Ponnambalam to be extra careful with his words as everyone is currently targeting him, Kumbhakarna went to Shariq and the other gals and informed them that Balaji is giving him wrong information and badmouthing others.

And the kitchen issue- it was clear that he asked Vaish to help him cook as his team mates are missing. "Vaa ma, nee vanthu pannu!" You said this, you King Kong!
    But only when Rithvika came, we got to know that she had informed Ponn to start cooking and even gave him directions before she went to take her bath. So naturally she was taken aback when she saw the other girls cooking as it would make it seem like she was not helping. Ponn should have informed the girls that Rithvika had given him directions and that she would be coming to the kitchen to help him after taking her bath. But no! This lazybum kept mum about it and informed Vaish to help him cook. And when he was caught later, he turned around to Vaish and said, "Hei nee thannE mundikittu vanthE!" Dei, nee thanE samayal vellai pannamE, sothu maadu maadiri ukanthukittu irunthE. Ippo plate-a thirupuriya??

But I was quite disappointed with Nithya on this issue. She was there when Ponn asked Vaish and Ramya to help. Being a leader, she could have easily told Ponn that they shouldn't help but she was just standing there and giving suggestions on how to cook the aval. And when Vaish and Ramya kept saying that Ponn was the one who called them, Nithya could have well supported the girls as she was there when Ponn asked the girls to help. But she was making things worse by saying, "Ungaluku samayal panna mudiyilaiyam, athunaalathan neenga avanggalai kuptinggalam, appadinu avangga sonangga!" WTH Nithya!:rage::rage:

Btw Ponnambalam, when Ramya nominated herself as the worst player, it was because she was truthful and had clear conscience! There's no need for you to say things like "avanggalE Ottukittu nominate pannitaanga! So naangalum avanggala nominate pannarum!" Yov, ask yourself what were you doing when you were podhumakkal. Manasatchiya thottu sollu, nee unmaiyiliya yethavuthu vellai senjiya???

I think Kamal expected everyone to nominate Janani as the worst player. But again Nithya did the unexpected and nominated Shariq! Apart from Ramya, it was Janani who was doing big drama and crying like a baby when she knew that they were losing the game. How many people had to pacify her? How many times did Nithya came over and asked her reasons for quitting the game? Apadi irukum bothu, shouldn't Janani be nominated instead? Like Kamal said, it was Shariq who was playing the game when all others wanted to quit. Avan play boy-ya irukkalam, but to nominate him as the worst player was a little too much!

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Yes, in her latest interview, she did say that she was getting more and more uncomfortable with the people in the house and that she couldn't gel well with them. So probably, based on the votes, Yashika was going to go out but because of Nithya's insistence, BB might have used this opportunity to bring Nithya out and save Yashika at the same time. BB thinks that only glamour can run their show.

Although it would have been a waste for Yashika to go out so soon (she's okay compared to others), still her being eliminated would have sent shudders to the Lossu group that people do despise them for their dirty acts.

7. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

I agree with your view. Atleast she can spend quality time with her dd.

8. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

[

to some extend it must be true. she repeatedly got advices to be with balaji.

ILoveTulips, candidheart and varhem like this.
  9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Btw, regarding the lossu group, I can't believe how cunning Danny and Mahat is!

Mahat telling others that he wouldn't have ladies as maids in his home! Dei! Do you think we forgot how you behaved during the ejaman-maid task???Unnaku vaai thodaikiradhukku, kaai kaal amatthuradhukku, saapadu ooti uduradhukku ellam ladies vendum but you wont make them work as maids at your home??? Mamathi unnai patti puttu puttunu vetchitaangada! She already told how you and Shariq used to give her all the bedsheets, your thick windbreakers and clothes for her to wash! ippo nallavan maadhiri nadikiriya???

And Danny, gosh, I can't believe i placed my bets on this fellow! When podumakkal complained about Mumtaz, he was triggering her by saying, "all these people wished you for your birthday and ate your cake etc. How can they have the heart to talk bad about you now?" Dei, nee pesaadha petcha da! He was the one who was constantly complaining about Mumtaz and openly opposed her but now he's talking as if people shouldn't talk bad about Mumtaz because they ate her birthday cake???

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Still catching up on weekend episodes. Why is the guy from movie promotion (not karthi, the other guy) advising N ? Ivan yaaru family values adhu idhu nu explain panradhuku ? daily it was N who struggled with alcoholic TB . That was totally unnecessary.