1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lesson Learnt From A Clock

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:roflmao:good one maa :lol::lol: You should have said sir that your missing his drums play:roflmao:

I have many such incidents :facepalm: It was one evening during my college days, when I woke up it was 6....Pm. I started panicking and was asking my dad why he didn't wake me as I was supposed to be in bus stop at 6.40;) When I peeped out it was little goldish :facepalm: I then realized it was evening :lol:I don't recall my parents reaction but I feel funny when I remember it now.

Apro blaming others (specially family members) for our mistakes would be instantaneous :tonguewink:

Thank you for your fun filled snippet.

Thyagarajan and periamma like this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv Thanks for your fb.(Ethanai ?)vareity of smilie in reply

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: An incident just happened well analysed and concluded nicely.
    2. To realise once folly in good time, itself is a welcome augury and always welcome by others. But if others fail to do the same, do sswe welcome it? Seldom.
    Thanks and regards.
    GOD BLESS US all always.

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Having read this thread about an interesting dream sleep, I was reminded of reverie in my electricity lecture class. Entire class was attentive when Prof. Singaravelu mid-way in lecture from an elevated platform observed intermittent “growl” pitch raising and lowering from rear of the class. He quickly zeroed in at the source.

Having studied subject LIGHT for Impending final degree exam between 1 am to 5am, I hardly slept.

Sitting in the last row at rear of class room sandwiched between my bosom friends, soon my head rested on my folded hands on the slanting top of the desk and immersed in deep sleep. My inner mind was winding and rewinding what I studied previous night.
    My crony Bhaddu nudged me roughly, resulting in my chaotic wake up. My snoring ceased and through bloodshot-eyes, I looked at Professor.
    He lectured in soft tone that class room is not for sleeping and wanted me to define “power”. I saw on black board something related to power.
    I remembered previous night-early morning, I read about power of “lense” and written down three four times it's
    definition.
    I said in one breath, “power is reciprocal of focal length, when focal length is expressed in meters and the unit of power is Diopter.”
    Entire class including professor burst into throaty laughter.
    Thanks and regards.
    GOD BLESS US all always.

Adharv and periamma like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Periamma,

Post Shusupti is a great feeling which is considered by Seers as close to the Blissful state. We are in near conscious state during Shusupti when compared to forgetful state during waking state. We lose our identity other than our true form during Shusupti (state of awareness) and that is why we feel so fresh after a deep sleep. Mind is totally absent during Shusupti giving us a dress rehearsal of what is the effect of a calmer mind. There is so much to learn from deep sleep.

Viswa

periamma likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan Ha Ha Ha very hilarious .Thanks for sharing

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra Thanks Viswamitra.share the power of deep sleep .

8. Aarushi8411

Aarushi8411 New IL'ite

One thing that i learn from a clock is time never stops for someone . You have to know the importantance of time in your life . You have to complete your all works on time. And everyone learns a lot from his life. what ever was happened in your life , you should learn from your past and takes all those things as experience and do as much better as you can in your present life that will definetely make your life much better in future.But the main thing is do right things on right time and in right way.

periamma and GeetaKashyap like this.