1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yes it is! Have posted today's episode Ammu dear!
    Good day : )

2. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Thats right:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Ganesh huh.....He will be coming soon.
    And yeah! Harshad anna is enjoying the daily talks:sunglasses:
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    Good day dear!
    As always very happy to see your feedback:thumbsup::thumbup:

Adharv likes this.
  3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Uncle looks like strict sigamani, iniyaa :facepalm:anyway now I don't feel bad for aadhira....even after shreya's confusion she doesn't have any emotional feel enakke alugai varum pole irundhadhu :crybaby2::crybaby2:(I felt like crying) how sad.

:cheer::cheer::cheer: hey indhu accepted manish as good boy.
    I loved that tuition scene iniyaa...:cheer::cheer: master oda disclaimer was very funny :BangHead::BangHead: wen the teacher values the paper in class I would be praying all the goods in universe to keep my paper at the end and bell should ring before that :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Lovely update iniyaa though feeling bad for madhu. Very realistic flow iniyaa :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you and good day.

Just one day for the weekend :banana::lol:

IniyaaSri and Rampuri9 like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Next episode will be posted on either Sunday or Monday!
    Happy Weekend ladies! : ) : ) : )
    Have a lovely weekend!:blush:

5. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa,

waiting for next episode.:disappointed:

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Sorry Vidya and sorry everyone! Its a three days holiday here and I was slightly busy.
    Thats why couldn't post yesterday. Posting the next episode now.

7. IniyaaSri

Episode 40:

“Akkaa!!! Are you not excited?” – Shylajaa

Aadhiraa smiled and Shylajaa understood everything.

Everyone was busy packing and Aadhiraa was getting into vacation mood gradually.

Shylajaa was so excited that she couldn’t sleep that night. Aadhiraa kept staring at the roof without knowing whether she is happy or not. She definitely would enjoy at shylajaa’s place. But the thought that she won’t be able to talk with Harshad disturbed her a lot. Shylajaa understood her sister’s concern and kept quiet.

“Come on everybody! The auto has come! Quick!” – Her dad entered the house.

Aadhiraa and Shylajaa took their bags and walked towards the entrance.

Aadhiraa’s mom checked all the rooms and doors and finally came outside.

The auto started and Aadhiraa was having mixed feelings. And Shylajaa sensed everything.

In another 8 hours, they reached Shylajaa’s house and Shylajaa ran to her mom.

“Maaaaaa” – Shylajaa smiled.

Her mom smiled at her and Shylajaa ran to her room.

“Akka! Come here! This is our room. We both shall enjoy” – She pulled Aadhiraa’s hands.

Aadhiraa smiled seeing Shylajaa’s excitement.

“Akka! I will take you to all the places! Tomorrow I will take you to the river. It will be very beautiful ka” – Shylajaa smiled and Aadhiraa nodded her head with a smile.

“Akka…..” – Shylajaa whispered.

“I will try to arrange for phone! You don’t worry” – Shylajaa whispered in her ears and Aadhiraa hugged her happily.

Everyone settled and in few hours Aadhiraa was called by her dad.

“Am leaving now! Will come this weekend! If you touch the phone, I will never talk to you! Remember that” – he said and left at once.

Aadhiraa was upset and did not talk anything.

“I know Harshad will be waiting for me” – She said to herself and refrained from touching the phone.

The vacation started and Aadhiraa started enjoying. Both the sisters roamed all over the town, tasted authentic traditional foods, Aadhiraa’s mom pampered them with snacks every day. At times they had bath in the river, the vacation was turning into an unforgettable memory.

It was around 7 pm and everyone climbed the steps and walked into the terrace.

The sisters had chit chat, good food, lying on each other’s lap, talking stories, gossips, age old stories... everything was becoming interesting and lively.

Aadhiraa and Shylajaa kept looking at their moms. Both were enjoying after a long time and they forgot that even they are sisters and even they will have lots to talk.

Aadhiraa liked each and every day. She was very happy but she couldn’t be without thinking about Harshad at times.

Madhu was recovering from the shock. Time heals almost everything if you give time, time. She remembered reading somewhere. She was gradually getting back to normal.

Her life was changing. Her lovely big family was broken into pieces and she stood alone with her mom. Everyone left. The properties and the house was sold and everyone were given an equal share of money.

Madhu’s mom bought a flat and saved the remaining money for Madhu’s marriage in future. Madhu spent her vacation in loneliness, at times watching TV, at times trying to talk interesting topics with her mom. But it was very different and difficult for her to cope with loneliness. She always had kids to play with, a big beautiful family to laugh or cry with. She relaxed herself to get rid of all the thoughts including Vaasu.

The vacation was coming to the end and Aadhiraa was full of happiness as she was on the way home.

“Akka! I Know why you are very happy and excited” – Shylajaa giggled and Aadhiraa winked at her with a smile.

“Seriously Shylu!I never thought I will get a mobile like this” – Aadhiraa still couldn’t believe.

“Yes ka! Though its my dad’s old mobile, I never thought my mom would give that to you for safety purpose and all” – Shylajaa

“I wonder how my dad agreed to this!” – Aadhiraa

“That’s why he has put various conditions. No mobile to tutitions! No phone after 10 pm….” – Shylajaa

“That’s ok. I can use in day time right” – Aadhiraa winked and both the girls giggled.

“Akkaa!!! Sometimes Miracles do happen na” – Shylajaa smiled

“You are right my darling” – Aadhiraa laughed.

“By the way Shyluuuu you are no more a kid! You naughty” – Aadhiraa pinched her cheeks

“Akkaa…am a big girl now” – Shylajaa laughed and her innocence was fading away while the adolescene was stepping in.

Aadhiraa reached home and refreshed. Her mom was getting busy in the kitchen. Shylajaa was busy unpacking the things.

Aadhiraa took her mobile and she is going to send a first SMS in her lifetime.

My first message to him” – She smiled.

“Let me have fun with him” – Aadhiraa smiled.

She took her phone and typed.

“Hey Harshad! Very Good morning! : ) “ - she sent

The next moment, the reply came.

“Good morning! May I know who is this?” – Harshad

“Ha Ha! Come on find out” – Aadhiraa

“I know who is this : ) “ – Harshad

I know you will find me idiot – Aadhiraa smiled

“I see. Tell me then” – Aadhiraa was waiting.

“You are Krishita’s friend” – Harshad

“Krishita? May be his friend” – Aadhiraa didn’t mind at all

“Oye! Its Aadhiraa here : ) “ – Aadhiraa

“Hey hi! New mobile huh?” – Harshad

“Yeah! You know I have lots to tell you!” – Aadhiraa

“Yeah. Can you come online?” – Harshad

“Of course! But the browsing centre will open at 10.Is that ok for you?” – Aadhiraa

“Yes. No prob! Catch you at 10” – Harshad.

Aadhiraa was so excited that after a very long time that she is going to talk to Harshad. She had lots to tell him. About bathing in river, roaming around the town, dining in the terrace and many such things.

It was 9.55 and Aadhiraa started from home.

“Hey! Take Shylu with you” – Her mom said from kitchen

“No aunty! Am tired!” - Shylajaa said and winked at Aadhiraa

Aadhira chuckled and wore her sandals.

She walked quickly and the reached the browsing centre.

She logged in quickly and Harshad was already waiting for her.

“oye” – Aadhiraa

“Hi : ) “ – Harshad

“I will send you a pic” – Harshad

“Sure” – Aadhira smiled as she typed.

The picture loaded and she saw a group of girls and boys standing together.

“Can you see the girl in white top?” – Harshad

That’s not white top, that’s a low neck, sleeveless white top
    – Aadhiraa’s jealous mind thought.

“Yeah.” – Aadhiraa typed.

“She is my girl friend” – Harshad typed and Aadhiraa froze.

Good that Harshad couldn’t see her face or hear her voice. She froze in shock. She didn’t give away to the shock. She typed further.

“girl friend in the sense?” - Aadhiraa

“You can have it as lover” – Harshad typed and it was confirmed.

Aadhiraa took a deep breath.

"So what. I didn’t love him at all. Did he propose me or did I propose him….It was a hide and seek game after all” – She said to herself and started typing.

“Nice : ) “ – Aadhiraa

“Actually she was my classmate in my old school! Got to meet her in my uncle’s discotheque. She was so impressed with me in the first meeting that she wanted to hang out with me from the next day. She asked me and I was ok. So it all started like that.” – Harshad

“Oh! Ok : ) “ – Aadhiraa

She looked at that picture again. The girl was wearing a coal black short skirt and a sleeveless white top. Her straightened hair tied into a long pony tail.

“May be If I have dressed like that, he would have proposed me! Anyway good for me!” – She said to herself.

“So her name is Krishita?” – Aadhiraa

“yes” – Harshad

“Ok Harshad! Am getting late! Dad will be coming home! Bye” – Aadhiraa

“Bye” – Harshad

Aadhiraa started walking towards her home. She adjusted her green dupatta as she held the purse in hand.

Rich guys like only rich girls?” – She asked herself

She hated Harshad the very moment. She hated him and she hated him.

As she walked, her hatred turned to anger.

She reached home with a normal face. Shylajaa was sitting in the living room and Aadhiraa got into her room and locked it.

She removed her dupatta and saw tears dripping on her collar bone. She did not know why. She did not why she was crying. It was aching. She cried. She cried suppressing her mouth. She came out in ten minutes. Her eyes were red and Shylajaa understood that something is terribly wrong with Harshad.

She rarely saw her sister crying. She only cried for big things.

“Maaa… head is aching. I will come out in half an hour” – Aadhiraa said and lied on the bed.

Shylajaa stayed away to give her some space.

The day was dull. Her dad will be home only during weekends.

Aadhiraa kept staring at the wall. She looked at her mobile phone.

She didn’t like it. She was no more excited to have a mobile.

Harshad’s words gave her pain.

“Anyway! Am very happy! There is no need to struggle with my dad in case if I had loved him. No need to worry about caste issues in case If I had loved him…Thank God! Am saved from everything” – She said to herself.

But again she sensed her ears getting wet with her tears. The tear drops ran towards her ears as she was lying. She very badly wanted a big cry.

“Maaa. I will come in 10 minutes. Going to the terrace” – Aadhiraa said and Shylajaa knew she wanted to be alone.

She climbed the steps and sat on the floor. She cried heartily. She did not know that Ganesh was sitting on his terrace and crying along with her in that darkness.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Arunarc, Adharv, muggs and 4 others like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thats right dear! Aadhiraa didnt feel bad for Shreya! so bad na.... :expressionless:
    Ha Ha! Yeah Indhu accepted him as good boy!

You are right! I think everyone would have done the same except the topper :number_one:

Thank you so much darling! Very motivating!

Wonderful feedback as always! And have a lovely day ahead : )

Adharv likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri What a twist.Why the first love fail always? Iniya nice going with realities in life.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv madam Is your anna a playboy? or just making fun with Aadhira as she hadn't called him for a long time.Ask your anna :neutral:

Adharv and IniyaaSri like this.