Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

I am glad to inform you that my brother got goverment job yesterday as told by you.....thanks a lot for your guidance....sir can you guide about my career .... i have finished my postgraduation and since 1 yr i am trying for job.. but no success at all.....when i will get job...any remedies i should do to get good job...I am chanting Mahalaxmi astakam every day to get job....any other thing i should do?????

2-5-1984 gender -female
    9.10 pm
    mangalore

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind feed back. I am glad that your brother got the Govt employment of his choice, with the blessings of the Almighty.

As per your chart, the period for the present, until 29th August, 2018 is supportive for getting employed and in case if you had applied for any job, there are chance that you may get the opportunity to get employed.

According to your birth chart, Goddess Gauri (Goddes Parvathi) is your Ista Devta, who is believed to guide the soul to the ultimate goal. Hence, you have to worship Goddess Gauri in all walks of your life.

Similarly, according to your brother's chart, his Ista Devata is Lord Hanuman / Lord Narasimha / Lord Subramania. He can choose anyone of his choice and pray Him regularly in all walks of his life, which will be extremely good for him.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  3. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

thanks a lot for your guidance sir.....I am grateful to you....

4. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Please help me and look at my daughter's horoscope.
    She is facing troubles in studies ,first of all she didnt get MBBS seat in 2016 .
    Left to another country ( Australia)to pursue her studies,her scores are just average and lost her scholorship as well.lot of money is spent on her ,can she stay there ,she has 2. 1/2 years course left.Sir my qustion is can she complete the degree and now she is planning to change the course ,can she change.
    Even at home also I am facing lot of problems with my husband because of money spending.She is also being cursed and put down by her father. Kindly look into her details and help her sir. Guide me and help me with any pariharams.Ever since she joined her PUC she is into struggles. Kindly help me sir.

Dob :25 th feb 1998
    Tob: 9:47 pm
    Pob : Vijayawada AP

Kindly help us , THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

Regards

5. Kavyam

Kavyam New IL'ite

Hello sir I'm kavya
    Dob. 12.09.1990
    Time, 11:30am
    Place:honnavar please tell me about my carrier and marriage life. When will I got marriage and I'm facing trouble in my job. When will I get a good job

6. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

Respected sir,

Please guide us sir As I am posting my query once again that when I will get children..and what it will be baby boy or baby girl

Husband details
    DOB 18/11/1985
    Time 00:20 am
    Place satna mp

My details
    DOB 19/07/1989
    Place satna mp
    Time 15:35pm

7. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

Respected sir,

Please guide us sir As I am posting my query once again that when I will get children..and what it will be baby boy or baby girl

Husband details
    Name _ hany
    DOB 18/11/1985
    Time 00:20 am
    Place rewa mp

My details
    Name - preeti
    DOB 19/07/1989
    Place chhatarpur mp
    Time 15:35pm

8. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Thank you for the reply Sir.

Nowadays he is undergoing a lot of work stress and there is a news of transfer.
    Any suggestions and prayers to perform.
    I am worried as any task takes at least 5-10 tries and takes a lot of time to complete.
    Recently we tried obtaining a loan which dragged on for 6 months before materialising.

DOB:09.05.1978
    Place:Bangalore
    TOB:12:10pm (noon)

Regards,
    Sweety

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly repost your request along with the reply given by me recently.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per both the charts, the time for the present is not too supportive for progeny. Apart from this, in the chart of your husband, the 5th is influenced by Rahu and Mars and the 5th lord Jupiter is influenced by SAturn, which will delay the progeny. Hence, it is necessary that the remedial measures for the Rahu is done concerning the progeny by consulting anyone locally. At present he is running the dasa of Rahu, which will be over by Feb 2019 and the next dasa will be Jupiter, being the lord of 5th house, concerning the progeny. Hence, both of you may try to do the remedial measures for Rahu concerning the progeny and then attempt for the same after Feb 2019.

My advance wishes for your happy birth day.

Regards