Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

As per the chart of your husband, the chance of getting employed is highly supportive from 15th October, 2018 to 30th November, 2018 and any sincere attempts will yield beneficial results.

At present you are running the dasa of Mars. Mars is the lord of 2nd and 7th lord, who is exalted in the 4th house. Since teh Mars is placed in the 10th house from the 9th lord Mercury, the dasa of Mars will be good.

In case if you want to change the profession, the period between December, 2018 and January, 2019 is supportive.

The time for the present, as per both the charts is not too much supportive for acquisition of any immovable property.

Regards

2. savitharama

savitharama New IL'ite

Namastha Pragaspathy Sir,

Please analyse my chart and advise me.
    My DOB- 30/9/82, time 7.16 pm, Bangalore.
    My husband (Ramakrishna)- DOB- 11/3/74, time 10.20 AM, Bangalore.
    Marriage date - 11/12/2006.
    When will be able to have child. We have tried IVF and no success. Can we try again, will I be able to get pregnant and have healthy child.
    Thank you,
    Savitha.

3. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir,
    please let me know if he can start his own consultancy and will it be successful? what pariharam can be done for his continuous career as he always have break in careers/job. will he be successful in this job dispute which is currently going on?
    can I expect a promotion/raise in my current job?
    looking for your valuable guidance sir.

4. Anabalas

Anabalas Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    Please let us know if this varan matches our daughter. Would you please tell us when and where would she get married .

Girl- DOB Sept 4th 1987
    POB chennai India
    TOB 10:45 PM
    Male | Date of Birth: 12 November 1986, Wednesday | Time of Birth (Hr.Min.Sec):03:24:00 am , Standard Time | Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 06:00 West of Greenwich | Time Correction:Standard Time | Place of Birth: Metairie (Louisiana,UnitedStates) Ayanamsa: Chitra Paksha | Birth Star:Uttarabhadra Star Pada (Quarter): 2 | Birth Rasi: Meena | Lagna (Ascendant): Kanni Lagna Lord: Mercury | Thidhi (Lunar Day):Dwadasi, Suklapaksha
    Thank you very much for your kind service.
    Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished, the girl belongs to Taurus Laghna, owned by VEnus and the 7th house, Scorpio is owned by Saturn.

She has the following doshas:

1) Saturn in the 7th from the Janma Lagna
    2) Mars in the 4th from the Janma Lagna
    3) Mars in the 8th from the Moon sign, causing Mars dosha. Someones uses to say that Mars in the sign of Leo, is not causing any Mars dosha; but it is not true. Dosha is always Dosha; may be intensity of the dosha may be little

The boy belongs to Virgo Ascendant, owned by Mercury.

The boy has the following doshas :

1) Rahu in the 7th from the Janma Lagna
    2) Ketu in the Janma Lagna
    3) Ketu in the 7th from the Moon sign
    4) Rahu in the Moon sign

There is not Mars dosha in the chart of the boy. Also, in the chart of the boy, the 7th lord Jupiter has gone to 6th house, house of litigation; which is not good. Similarly, the 7th lord form the Moon sign, i.e, Mercury has gone to 8th house and also in retrograde motion, which is also not good.

Also, the 12th lord, lord of bed pleasure / loss, ie.. Sun is placed in its sign of debilitation and has gone to 2nd house, house of family and expansion of family.

Hence, I am of the view that this proposal is not good for consideration.

Regards

6. savitharama

savitharama New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

You didn't reply to my concern Sir. Please advise.

My DOB- 30/9/82, time 7.16 pm, Bangalore.
    My husband (Ramakrishna)- DOB- 11/3/74, time 10.20 AM, Bangalore.
    Marriage date - 11/12/2006.
    When will be able to have child. We have tried IVF and no success. Can we try again, will I be able to get pregnant and have healthy child.
    Thank you,
    Savitha.

7. BlueLotus

BlueLotus Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,
    Thanks for responding. Just want to clarify one thing sir. I belong to vrishabha lagna so my lagna lord should be Venus. But I am confused as you have mentioned my lagna lord as mars. Also sun is placed in 6th house in my chart but you mentioned it as 7th house. I am telling all this details from my birth chart sir. Sorry don't mean to point out anything.

Also kindly provide me last clarification. If I really try to compromise will this marriage work out or the planets are against me.

8. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,
    I had asked this query previously also. I think u missed it. So i am reposting it.I would like to have your guidence regarding my pregnancy. we have some fertility issues. so are taking taking treatment next month. (ivf) whether first attempt of ivf be successful.... any remedies pls. i am trying for LECTURER job also when i"ll get it.Is there any chances of getting job in abroad or gov sector? I am taking treatment in mangalore. I have lots of problem in the married life also.kindly suggest some remedies pls pls????
    my details

d.o.b-2.5.1984
    9.10 pm
    place-mangalore,karnataka
    husbands details -26.5.1979
    9.45 pm
    place -mangalore

9. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

namaskaram sir,
    previously i had asked abt my brother. U had asked me abt his health problem. regarding my brothers health issue ......it started around 4 yrs back. he has symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.He has taken all sorts of medicines but nothing is working out.He is on strict food restriction having only rice porridge. if he has something else symptoms will aggravate...tried allopathic,homeopathy,ayurvedic but nothing working out....and he is loosing weight gradually.kindly tell some puja or remedies for improvement of health...when he will be cured...what type of treatment will suit him....kindly guide me ...i ll be very grateful to u.....i ll perform puja or vrat if its necessary.....why he is suffering so much....

d.o.b-25.10.85
    3.30 pm
    mangalore,karnataka

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is true that your Lagna is Taurus and I think I have generated the chart mistakenly. However, the Lagna Lord Venus and the 7th lord Mars in 6th and 8th from each other, which is not good. The connectivity between the 5th lord Mercury and the 7th lord Mars (direct aspect) is mainly responsible for love affairs / love marriage.

Whatever I have told about your husband is correct.

The major set back is that your Moon sign is Pisces and his Moon sign is Leo, which are 6th and 8th from each other, which is not good.

Normally, the Venus of the girl should be within 5 houses from the venus of male sign. His Venus sign is Libra and your Venus sign is Leo, which is 11th house from his Moon sign. This will normally, lack of love and romance from him.

Your Lagna is Taurus and his Lagna is Gemini; even though they are 2nd and 12th from each other, which is not much welcome; however the house lords Venus and Mercury are best friends, this can be considered as an exception . However, in as much as the Moon sign of both are 6th and 8th from each other, the mind set of both will not be cordial with each other.

Also, the placement of your Venus from his Venus is far away, there are every chances for lack of love and romance from him.

Also, when Ketu is placed in the 1st or 5th or 9th from the Venus, it will affect the marital harmony. In your chart, the Venus and Ketu are together which is not good for marital harmony. Also, sometimes, there are chances for problems related to sexual organ due to this conjunction.

Also, in your chart, the 7th lord Mars is in retrograde motion, which means there are chances for disturbed married life.

Also, the chart of your husband is a severe dosha chart; and there is no b balancing of doshas between two; like Rahu in the 7th from his Moon sign and Mars in the 8th house from his Moon sign, causing Mars dosha.

There is a general belief that in the case of lovers, there is no need to match the charts for compatibility; but if both the husband and wife are cordial with other, the Almighty will take care of them, inspite of setbacks in both the charts.

AS per his Navamsa chart, it looks that he does not respect of the Dharma and it is doubtful whether he will accept you or not.

However, you may initiate efforts for any negotiation, which may give you fruitful results, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards