Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

In your chart, the 10th lord, lord of profession, i.e, Mercury is placed in the Lagna along with the Lagna Lord Jupiter, which means that you will be successful in any independent business activity, especially, the family business of your parents. Also, Mars is placed in the 10th house, which will give a very commanding position. Moreover, the 2nd lord, lord of self earning is exalted and placed in the 11th house, house, of profit. Also, at present, you are running the dasa of Juptier and the sub period of Saturn and both of them are placed in 3rd and 11th from each other and this is one of the best positions. Hence, you may try to organise into any business activity on a small scale investment, which will certainly go well and you will sign well.

As regards your husband, he is running the dasa of Rahu from 15.03.2003 and it will operative until 14.03.2021. This is one of the reasons for his suffering. Apart from this, he was running the the Ashtama Sanil till end of December, 2017 and even though the Saturn has moved out of his Astama Sani, it has again in retrograde motion and things will get improved after Sept 2018. There are good chances that he may get employed between 15th Sept 2018 and 15th October, 2018.

If possible, please request him to pray Goddess Durga in any of the temple of Lord Shiva and try to offer ghee lamp to the Godess on every Friday, preferable between 10.30 AM and 12.00 or at his convenient time and in case if he is not able to do the same, you may try to do the same on behalf of your husband.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

Normally, I do not look into the health issue. If you are very particular to know of any thing in this regard, you may please specify his nature of illness and how long he is suffering so that I can try to study and let you know.

Regarding the progeny, the birth details of both husband and wife are necessary. Hence, you may post the birth details of both separately.

Regards

3. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Thank you GuruJi...
    the boy has been treated by doctors. now he is in HSC, very worried for his studies and health.
    Can you please assist to look at how will go with his studies and what is the best type of education for him?

DOB - 07/02/2001 at 14.19
    POB - Sydney

Best Regards

4. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,
    Thanks for the previous prediction and assistance. I had gone very challenging period about 30 years back and feel like going through the same mental stress, despite my hard work/coming up. so feeling very stressed and do not get any motivation on working hard more; also feel do not know purpose of my future; as I feel I keep working hard even for small or simple things and anything is so hard for me; where feels like things are easier for others. appreciate your assistance to guide thru predictions.
    DOB: 3/Jan/1973; TOB: 09.50pm; Place of Birth: Dindigul, Tamilnadu.

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is good to make treatment at the earliest. As I had already informed that he will be having some problem connected with his eyes; but it will not affect his vision in any manner because his Venus is very powerful.

Health is more important when compared to the studies.

He will definitely study well since his Lagna is occupied by Jupiter, who is aspecting the 5th house, house of IQ and also the Lagna is occpied by Saturn, who is very yogahara planet (beneficial planet) for Taurus native, because Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th houses.

Please don't worry; everything will go on well with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

6. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir. Will follow your advice and make my husband pray to durgamma.

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Leo (Simham) Ascendant, owned by Sun, who is well placed in the 5th house, ie, in the house of Sagittarius, along with the 5th lord Jupiter, Moon, Mercury and Rahu. Your Moon sign is Sagittgarius (Dhanush) and your Janma Nakshtra is Moolam, owned by Ketu.

According to Nadi astrology, those who are born in any one of the Nakstras owned by Ketu, i.e, Aswini or Magham or Moolam, they are believed to have died in their previous birth due to mass death and they will be blessed with long life in the present birth.

Even though the 5th house is well placed, the culprit is the Rahu. Rahuy is bitter enemy of Sun and also Moon. The association of Rahu and Moon will always give some pinch of sorrow.

At present, you are running the maha dasa of Rahu, which has commenced 24.04.2018 and will be operative until 23.04.2036, Rahu in the sign of Sagittarius is considered to be placed in its sign of debilitation; however, as the house lord Jupiter is well placed in the house itself, its debilitation gets cancelled causing neechabhanga raja Yoga.

In your chart, there are few powerful yogas:

1) Due to the placement of Mars in 4th house, which happens to be its own sign, it has caused Ruchaka Pancha Mahapurusha Yoga, which will make you to be very bold and a natural leader, Moreover for Leo native, the Mars, being the 4th and 9th lord is a yogahara (beneficial) planet

2) Due to the conjunction of Moon and Jupiter, it has caused caused Gaja Kesari Yoga, which will make a very famous person

3) Due to the placement of Jupiter and Mercury in 5th house and Mars int he 4th house, it has casued Saraswathy Yoga, which should have given a good education and it will make you a world renowned one.

4) Due to the placement of 9th lord Mars in the 4th house, its own house, this has caused Lakshmi Yoga, which will make you to financiallywell settled in the life.

5) Due to the conjunction of 9th lord Mars and 10th lord Venus, it has caused Dharma Karmadhipathy yoga, which will make a high achiever.

These are very notable powerful yogas prevalent in your birth chart.

The 10th house happens to be Taurus, owned by Venus and the 10th house is aspected by Venus herself, and also the Yogahara Mrs, whcih is extremely good for profession.

However, the main reason for the suffering as pointed by you is due to the running of Ezharai Sani which will be around mid of 2022 and also the running Rahu dasa.

I don't know whether you are in India or abroad. In case, if you are in India, you may please arrange to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at your convenient time. In case if you are in abroad, please request one of your blood relatives, to do this on your behalf.

Please try to use gingelly oil in in your pooja which will nullify the ill effects of Rahu.

Regards

8. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Thank you for your kind words and support

9. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for such details and will do the same for goddess durga.

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind acks.

Regards