1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Cute little update iniyaa :cheer::cheer:

Business man one day wow why don't we play the suryavamasan song....where sarathkumar turn out as a rich guy in just one song :lol::lol:

No foul play iniyaa as tharun is partnering with aadhira as class lead harshad would be life partner eppadi (how):beer-toast1::banana: I liked the italic mind thoughts.

Keep rocking and thank you for this additional update.

Good night and sweet dreams.

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ini dear,

Story is going awesome and am liking all the characters and feel they all are close by me. Your narration brings out the story in such a way that we live with them.

I can feel all the characters when i read there words. You are really a gifted writer dear. Try writing more and more it will help you to come out of all your stress and worries. Keep rocking as always.

I just started loving all the fbs that you are getting. Each and every one who is reading is getting addicted to the story and your writing.

Sorry for not being able to comment regularly but i read every update the same day.

All the very best dear.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:lol::lol::lol::roflmao:Am laughing!!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

:lol::lol::lol: enna oru arivalithanam!!! (jaw dropping seeing your brilliance lol!!!)
    But she gonna love Harshad? Is it?!!! Lets wait and watch :wink::tonguewink:

:smile::smile::smile: Thanks dear!

Thank you so much for the love dear! : )
    Have a nice weekend:thumbup:

4. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!

Thank you so much for writing this feedback!
    Your positive words are always inspiring and pouring in positive energy.
    Thank you so much dear!!!
    And thats ok! Happy that you are reading it the very same day.
    Thank you so much Priya!
    Have a nice weekend : ) : ) : )

5. IniyaaSri

Episode 30:

Madhu reached home and refreshed. Her mom was sitting in the balcony.

“Maa….” – She sat beside her mom.

“What are you thinking?” – Madhu

“Managing a shop is no fun Madhu. I am realizing that.” – Mom

“What happened ma” – Madhu

“There is nothing like a big problem. But it is challenging in every aspect. And I am struggling with it. It needs my presence from early morning to late night. Till grandpa was there he was managing everything even from home. But am struggling.” – Mom

“Shall we appoint few more people to take care of the shop?” – Madhu

“Just like that we can’t appoint people dear. Many things have to be checked. I don’t have experience. I should have learnt when grandpa was there. Since both your uncles are engineers and busy with their official works, even they don’t know much. I don’t think I can manage our shop. Let’s see for few more months…” – Madhu’s mom said and Madhu was thinking about her mom. She has never seen her worried much. May be because her grandpa took care of everything.

Sometimes its good and bad to have such people around. Say it mom, dad or grandpa or grandma…. whoever it is.... people who are very protective and pamper us show us the other side of the story which is quite painful. And most of the times we tend to see the other side only in their absence. At times it feels better to struggle early from life…In fact even from childhood. So that nothing will shake you when you grow up. By then you would have built up strong and tough.

Madhu felt that. That was a crucial part of her life. She entering 16 and her grandparents leaving her all alone and her mom struggling every day. Many things were affecting her psychologically without her knowledge. She always felt loneliness and insecurity after her grandparents vanished from her life. She was afraid something will happen to her mom and she will stand all alone in her life without anyone.

She everyday prayed about her Mother’s well-being and she couldn’t imagine standing all alone in life. She was afraid…Her dad left her even before she grew up, her grandparents left her, may be mom will also leave me? She was afraid every single day.

“Shall we all go to temple this weekend?” – Madhu’s mom asked the ladies in the family.

And everyone packed their food and clothes, as the temple was located in a village. All were happy. The kids were getting ready for the picnic and Madhu wished everything becomes better.

Everyone were happy during the travel, they all visited the temple and were getting back to home.

“Maa….water“- The kid pulled her mom's hands gently.

“Madhu. You have water dear?” – Madhu’s aunt asked her.

“No aunty.Shall I buy?” – Madhu

“Please! Else, she will start crying” – Madhu’s aunt said and Madhu got down from the car. She bought two water bottles from the shop. She was searching for money in her purse and she heard a big sound.

The moment she saw she stood as such in shock. A big lorry hit their car in which the whole family was sitting. Madhu’s hand was shivering and ran towards the car in pain.

“Maaaa…..” – She yelled as she ran and Madhu opened her eyes at once.

“Madhu…. What happened?” – her mom woke up from sleep and Madhu was sitting with shock and tears.

“Maaa..you are alright?” – She cried realising it was a dream

“Bad dream?. have some water…” – Madhu’s confused mind was searching for the two water bottles that she bought in her dream.

Her mom gave her a glass of water and Madhu’s shock was fading gradually.

“What happened dear…” – Madhu’s mom looked at her.

Madhu all of a sudden hugged her mom tight and started crying without knowing how to tell her.

After that, she got such dreams a couple of times. People can’t imagine what insecurities and pain a tender mind could get after losing a family member. Fear was constantly sticking to her subconscious mind and she was not the usual happy Madhu like before. A death in family kills many other things in the family apart from the literal human body.

Madhu saw Aadhiraa in an English class but she could not talk to her. That was a combined class and there were more than 100 people.

“What should I talk to her? Will she even remember me?! But everyone knows me by now after being a topper. Fine. Let me talk to her when I meet her next time.” – Madhu thought as she walked towards her classroom.

Aadhiraa didn’t see Madhu and she was busy with her own responsibilities. The school was too big that it had 5 sections for biology, 7 sections for computer science and 4 sections for commerce. It was really hard for Madhu and Aadhiraa to talk to each other even when they at times saw the other from a distance.

“Dude! Thanks! Its because of you I started understanding programming in a better way” – Tharun looked at Harshad.

“Hey come on Man! Enough” – Harshad smiled humbly.

Recently Harshad was getting busy with his looks. His bushy rough hair was chopped into a stylish hairstyle, his geeky spectacles was substituted by lens, his chubby body was trimmed and he was no lesser than a model.

Though he was extremely stylish and good looking, no one envied him at school. That’s because of his humble nature and down to earth personality. Even after days, it remained “Aadhiraa” as the only girl that he spoke in school. Don’t know why she was becoming special for her and no one knew this at school.

“Tharun! My uncle owns a discotheque! Am planning to go this weekend. Are you coming?” – Harshad

“What?!!!! Discotheque?! You think I would say no? “ – Tharun showed his teeth.

“Ha Ha! Come home this weekend and I will take you” – Harshad smiled.

“Love you dude” – Tharun hugged him and Harshad laughed out loud.

“Tharun! You completed the physics record?” – Harshad

“Yes man! You need it?!” – Tharun

“Yeah. Planning to start tonight” – Harshad

“Actually I forgot and left it at school. Aadhiraa found it and she is having with her. I asked her submit along with her record. If you want, ask her” – Tharun said casually

“Oh! But I don’t have her number” – Harshad

“I will give you” – Tharun

It was night 9 and Harshad was thinking whether to call her or not.

“Hello….” – Harshad

“Hello! May I know who is this?” – Aadhiraa’s mom attended the land line call.

“Aunty. Am Harshad!” – Harshad

“Oh! How are you? Aadhiraa’s friend na. She has told lots about you” – Aadhiraa’s mom smiled.

“Oh! Really?” – Harshad managed to smile.

“yeah. She is in her room. I will ask to attend the call from the other phone there” – Aadhiraa’s mom said and left.

“Hello…” – Aadhiraa

“Hello madam” – Harshad smiled.

“Oye! You?! What a surprise!” – Aadhiraa

“Oh! So, you can recognise my voice!??” – Harshad was feeling very happy that she recognised his voice.

“Why wont I?! Am smart you see” – Aadhiraa said biting her tongue slightly

“I see..” – Harshad smiled without knowing why.

“So…why you called…” – Aadhiraa said and Shylajaa was lying beside her looking at her sister’s excited face

“Just to talk…” – Harshad

“Ha Ha! That’s a good joke! We talk in school as well” – Aadhiraa smiled

“hmmm. Ok. I need your Physics record notebook” – Harshad said as was chatting with his old school friends on the desktop computer.

“Mine?! Why?” – Aadhiraa was surprised

“Why?! Shouldn’t I copy yours?” – Harshad

“Nothing of that sort! I even have Tharun’s with me” – Aadhiraa

“I will get both from you. But I am going to write from yours only” – Harshad said and Aadhiraa was thinking “What he is up to?”

“Whatever! I don’t mind! When you need it?!” – Aadhiraa

“Bring it tomorrow itself” – Harshad

“Ok done” – Aadhiraa

“So….” – Harshad

“So…what?” – Aadhiraa wondered

“What are you doing..” – Harshad was eager in knowing about her.

“Me..?” - Aadhiraa

“Then is it about me that am asking you?” – Harshad smiled gently

“Me….me and my sis lying on bed. She is feeling feverish and she is hugging me tight” – Aadhiraa

“Hugging you?” – Harshad smiled

“hmmmmm yeah hugging me” – Aadhiraa smiled.

“Tell her a hello on my behalf” – Harshad said and Aadhiraa did the same.

“So….” – Harshad wanted to talk to her and know more.

“Actually she is feeling sleepy. Shall we talk tomorrow in school?” – Aadhiraa

“Oh yeah! Am sorry! Good night” – Harshad smiled

“Yeah!” – Aadhiraa cut the call.

Shylajaa was about to fall asleep and Aadhiraa was thinking about Harshad's phone call.

Lata6, Bhoonzee, HazelPup and 6 others like this.
  6. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hey Iniya,
    Penned about madhu's fear excellent. we could feel it by your writing.
    harshad, tharun, aadhira ncely evloving story around them too , not only concentrating on madhu.

harshad etho try panran pola :lol::lol:(something harshad is trying with aaadhira)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Preeti dear!

Thanks! Happy that you were able to feel.
    Ha Ha yeah! lets see What he is up to:lol::lol::tearsofjoy:
    Thanks for the feedback dear:blush: Happy!
    Wishing a good day : )

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ahem ahem babies are also present here :tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy: iniyaa ji do consider me :hearteyes:

Teenage moments are portrayed very realistically iniyaa... :mask: awesome!! Let's wait n watch wat happens.

Madhu's fear is captured very nicely. Pity her.

Thank you! Good night.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear. Got to consider you :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Happy that you are liking the teenage moments dear!
    Thank you so much! Posting today's episode.
    Have a wonderful day ahead:blush::blush::blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 31:

“Vaasu!!! Where are you?” – Vaasu’s mom

“Maa…Am on terrace!” – He said aloud

“Come and clean the room! Its days since you cleaned it” – Mom

“Maa. I will do it next week!” – Vaasu’s said and continued his phone call.

“Its really hard to see Madhu now a days da.” – Vaasu

“I really don’t know when you are going to propose!” – Ganesh

“Have to. Whenever I see her, her face is very dull and she is upset daa. Poor girl. I still remember how happy she used to be. She was chirpy ......with kids and her friends. Now after her grandparents left, I think she is finding many challenges. I heard her mom is not able to manage their shop effectively.” – Vaasu

“Any more details that you collected on her?” – Ganesh frowned

“Why man….” – Vaasu curved his lips with disappointed.

“Vaasu! I really wish the girl comes to know that there is someone who is wishing for her happiness every second. There is a guy who is mad on her and really wants to share a beautiful life with her. There is no use in waiting I feel” – Ganesh

“I don’t know what happened to him now a days! Always he is over phone…” – Vaasu’s mom entered the room and started cleaning it.

As she cleaned his shelf, she saw many of his things and that particular thing didn’t allow her to proceed with her work.

She slowly took the greeting card from the wrapper. That single rose on the card said many things about her son. She opened the card and tried reading the English alphabets.

M-a-d-h-u ….She finished reading the name and her thoughts were looking for the face that belonged to that name.

"Madhu?!! Who?" – Vaasu’s mom kept thinking who she might be. She tried reading the lines that her son has written for that girl. Though she didn’t understand the exact meaning she deciphered that the meaning is deep.

She kept the card as such and walked towards the terrace. She climbed the steps slowly in order to see whether her son is speaking to that Madhu.

She climbed slowly and sat on the steps so that her son would not be aware of her presence.

“You are right daa. But still. I really don’t want to get rejected. I want her to accept me. I agree that she don’t even know me. And yes she don’t even know that there is guy who is willing to do anything for her happiness. But things have to work right. Let me wait for few more days. Then lets see!” – Vaasu

“Hmmmm” – Ganesh did not have anything to say.

“You know Ganesh, even her mom’s face is dull. I use to see her in the shop and she was struggling to manage her shop” – Vaasu

Shop?!! I got it now. I know the girl – Vaasu’s mom said to herself.

She walked down slowly getting the whole picture about her son’s love.

Let me see how far this goes. If things are genuine, I won’t stop my son from marrying her. She is such a soft natured girl! Good selection though – She thought as she started cleaning the room. She cleaned it completely and arranged everything in a perfect way. And kept the greeting card as such in his shelf.

Vaasu came down after an hour, he was shocked to see the room cleaned and arranged perfectly.

“Maa! I said I will clean my things, right? Why did you touch all those?” – Vaasu asked in an irritated tone though he was anxious of the greeting card.

“I asked you to do! You didn’t! So I did!” – His mom said flatly

“But my things!?” – Vaasu ran into the room at once.

“I Just arranged” – His mom said and walked into the cooking area.

Vaasu searched his greeting card and it was as such but neatly arranged now.

“May be she saw this?! She is aware of my love?”
    – Vaasu was getting anxious.

“She doesn’t know to read much! But the rose, heart in…wont she understand?” – He kept thinking

He ran to the terrace at once and dialled Ganesh.

“Hey! My mom cleaned the room and she has arranged everything. I am afraid she saw the greeting card and she is aware of my love” – Vaasu

“If she is aware then its well and good” – Ganesh said

“But she didn’t ask me anything till now” – Vaasu sounded worried

“This is even more good! That’s a green signal then” – Ganesh smiled.

“really?! But what if she didn’t read anything …” – Vaasu

“Then there is nothing to worry” – Vaasu

“If you are that confused, go and ask your mom directly” – Ganesh

“Idiot! What will I ask her?!!” – Vaasu said and Ganesh laughed out loud .

“Idiot! Bye” – Vaasu cut the call and walked down.

He was walking to and froth without knowing how to ask his mom.

“What happened to you?! You need tea? Coffee?” – His mom peeped from the cooking area.

“No…” – Vaasu was confused and his mom smiled in the kitchen as she resumed her cooking.

Aadhiraa was cleaning the black board and all of a sudden, she got reminded of Harshad’s phone call. May be he is looking at me? She turned and looked at him casually. Tharun and Harshad were seriously discussing about something. There was no hint of the phone call that he made yesterday.

Aadhiraa cleaned the board and sat on the bench. It was more than 30 minutes for the class to get started.

“Aadhiraa” – Harshad

“I want to tell you something” – Aadhiraa kept looking at his attractive face.

“Hope you don’t mistake me” – Harshad

“What?!” – Aadhiraa

“I saw you riding you cycle yesterday!!” – Harshad

“Okay. So?” – Aadhiraa was afraid he might propose. That too in front of Tharun? Don’t Do it

“Yes! I mean it” – Harshad

“What?!! Tell me” – Aadhiraa was slightly anxious

“I mean. I saw you riding your cycle and it is really very funny” – Harshad laughed out and Tharun gave a high five to him.

Both the guys kept laughing at Aadhiraa and she frowned as her heart beat was getting back to normal.

“Forgot my knock? You want a punch on your face?” – Aadhiraa

I would love to get”- Harshad’s inner voice said but he tried to keep a neutral face.

“You punching me?! That’s a good joke! I am a karate champion! Remember” – Harshad said as Tharun was sitting beside him.

Tharun laughed at Aadhiraa and she got up and started walking.

Harshad kept looking at her smiling within himself and Tharun was admiring her beauty.

“gorgeous eyes” Tharun thought and laughed with Harshad.

Lata6, Adharv, Arunarc and 3 others like this.