Any reviews on Pearl School (CBSE), Doha

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by asha_ram, Aug 3, 2013.

1. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Soann,

I'd plans of visiting the school. But, not sure if I could make up this week. When are you planning to visit them? If possible, I will try to join you.

2. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

Hey Madhu.....coincidence......... I just got back from the school few hours back. Sad that we couldn't do it together. It was a good chance to meet you in person. :(

1 person likes this.
  3. MadhuSharmila

Oh..... :oops: Anyways, lets surely meet next time... Btw, how do you feel about the school?

4. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

The best thing I like about the school was for a small class of around 24 kids (in Kg) there is 2 teachers and an assistant to take care of the children. I don't think this is so in other schools. Correct me if I am wrong.

I haven't seen any other school yet so can't compare anything else at the moment. Seemed fairly fine so far. The principal herself took us for the tour of the school. We saw the ground floor classes and activity rooms.

There is a pre-registration online, which we did before going there. They have informed that the actual registration and fees payment can be done in Jan.

Any of you planning to do any other school's tour?

1 person likes this.
  5. MadhuSharmila

Soann,

Nice to hear good reviews about the school.

I feel the student-teacher ratio will be the same in almost all the schools. But, no so sure about it.

We have plans of visiting some schools, this monday. The Schools are yet to be finalised. Need to check with the schools beforehand and then plan for a visit.

6. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

Please do put your Pearl review in here and of other schools in the link below, once you finish the tour. Also info on the tours like which schools allowed a tour .etc.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-qatar/238443-indian-schools-in-qatar-2014-a.html

Looking forward to hear from you... :)

7. riina

riina New IL'ite

hello everyone... i want to take admission for my son next year.. can you help me with latest reviews about pearl school.

8. Supdreamz

Supdreamz New IL'ite

Hello ladies, anyone who has recently enrolled their child in KG 1 in Pearl School, Al Thumama? Please can anyone provide a recent review... Really appreciate it.

9. Bb16

Bb16 New IL'ite

Hi planning to get kg1 admission in pearl school al thumama. What is opinion about this school. Can u please share