Morning Routine Of Working Women

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by reca, Apr 30, 2018.

1. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hello Rakshini,
    You really have a busy schedule. You are doing great managing home and a fulltime job, 2 kids. Do take timeouts and relax now and then. Take care :)

2. Ishaan10

Ishaan10 Bronze IL'ite

When compared to u all mine is not busy one...I wake up at 6.45 am..make ready breakfast and lunch by 8 am n pack breakfast...then i get ready n reach to work by 8 30 am..will reach home n feed my kid...a small nap...n make dinner from 7 to 8 pm ...husband will reach home by 9.30 pm...n finish the dinner n go to sleep late only by 11.30 pm...in between buying the vegetables n provisions ..doing the other house hold works that's it...want to do some work out but too lazy ...

reca likes this.
  3. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi all

my daily routing schedule is
    Wake up at 4.45am n immediately after brushing will first keep in cooker rice and then dhal. then i will have horlicks ( only during weekend coffee). in the meantime i hv to wake up my son as he need to take bath and start for tution at 6. My husband will drop him and they come back by 7.45.
    2. In microwave i cook veg and then sweep mop wash vessels.
    3. I will go for a walk from 6.30 to 6.50 and after reaching home finish my cooking then take bath
    4. then will prepare tiffin and put kolam and light dipa. By 8 tiffin and lunch has to be ready. I need to pack lunchbox for my son for college. by the time he comes from tuition tiffin will be ready becoz he has to start for college by 8.30 am.
    5. Daily lunch and breakfast is done in morning and night only cooking rice and will heat sambar or rasam or moorkolabu etc. whatever is cooked that day.
    6. I leave for office at 8.45 and reach home by 7.15 pm after picking my son from mother's house which is on the way home.
    7. night on reaching light dipa if i reach before 7.30 then cook rice, wash vessels and fold cloths which is washed. Later I will put the cloths in washing machine in the night itself so that next day morning only switch on the machine.
    8. My husband will cut veg in the night for next day cooking.
    9. After my fil and husband finish their dinner, i need to clean kitchen keep left over in fridge.

Entertainment - watch saravanan meenatchi from 8.30 to 9 pm , then clean kitchen then read stories written in IL / chk messages in mobile and go to bed by 9.45 pm.

This is my routine.

i dont have maid and used to do all my household cores from last 10 years.

My tiffin will be one day idly/ pongal / aval upuma/ rava idl / semiya upma - on weekdays.
    weekend - dosai, poori, chapathi,etc. which is time consuming i do in weekend.

Lunch will be one day sambar/ moorkuyambu/ karakoyambu/ rasam/ arachuvitta sambar and any veg will be there.

Weekend - pulav / ghee rice/ bisibelabath etc.

On satudays i shop veg for next week and sat / sun - house cleaning work and iron the dress ready for next week on sunday itself .

At office I will hv aroung 11.30 dry fruits. I need not pack lunch as I have canteen in office.

This is my routine and weekly schedule

Needtobestrong and reca like this.
  4. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Thank you for sharing your routine Vidya. You are cooking all tasty food each day :) Enjoyed your write up ..

5. star90

star90 Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidya ..
    how are you able to manage all these?
    Not just you , most ladies here. You people have a lot of stamina.
    There are ladies who work and keep a maid, some others don't work in an office but do all the house work.
    But people like you who manage work , home and kids , I dont know how you do it..!!

What is your work like? If I do this much house work I wont be able to give 100% to my office work.
    How are you managing ?

6. VidyaSuresh

Hi

I do give 100% to my office work I am working in accts dept handling credit control. Saturdays also i need to work from home as laptop is given to us,but i hv given cutoff time upto 3. Outside work is being handled by my husband like paying eb waterbills, bringing provisions (i gv him list) dropping son to tuition college etc.

There are many other women who do work more than me dear . I just shared my routine

reca likes this.
  7. VidyaSuresh

Hi reca,

Each day food n tiffin will b different but some items will repeat next week too.

reca likes this.
  8. star90

star90 Senior IL'ite

Yes I understood.. you guys are such an inspiration. ☺️

reca likes this.
  9. star90

star90 Senior IL'ite

My routine is very similar to yours. I cook dinner and take that for lunch as well. Breakfast is usually some sandwich or cereals. Snacks I take nuts or chocolate to office. I try to eat more nutritious in the weekend.

reca likes this.
  10. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies
    S.its quite busy.what to be do , but I am it will be little easier when my daughter goes to school.
    I know IAM not alone.so many ladies get up even very early and are even more busier than me.they are all my inspiration.hats off to all the women who try to balance family and everything

shravs3 likes this.