Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Tara,

In your chart, the Moon the significator of mind is in conjunction with Ketu and aspected by Rahu and also Mars; which is one of the main reasons for disturbed mind; however the Moon is in association with Jupiter, which will certainly protect you. Please try to have positive thoughts which will good for you and kill any negative thinking.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to study anything, the birth chart has to be generated; for which the birth details viz., date of birth; time of place and place of birth are essential. Hence, please repost your request with the birth details of both.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

Both the charts have not been properly matched. From your Moon sign, i.e, Virgo, his Moon sign is Scorpio, which is the third sign, which should not normally be matched. Also the sign lords of your Moon and his Moon, viz., Mercury and Mas are bitter enemies to each other.

From his Venus, your Venus sign is 6th, which is not good for love and romance between two.

You are running Jupiter dasa whereas he is running Venus dasa. BOth of them are not cordial with each other; one is Deva Guru and the other is Asura Guru.

His 7th lord Mars in its sign of debilitation, which is not good for marital harmony.

His Venus dasa will be over by 12.11.2019 an things may get improved after this period.

Have courage and face the situation and try to bring up you child well

Regards

4. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,
    Thank you for your reply and wishes sir... Actually in my previous query i've questions regarding transfer on my promotion on passing the departmental exam....here my query on transfer is a routine one which is done on every 3 years... Once again thank you very much for your kind wishes and immediate response...
    Regards
    Adeep

5. Lichii

Lichii New IL'ite

Namaste Sir, thank you for your quick reply. Sir I m re-posting my query again. Hope ur reply helps me in finding solution for my questions. My husband is having lots of issues with regard to career finance marital and health issues. There is no improvement since 4-5 years. When things will be improve? Sir my kind request you to go through his birth details and provide some remedies for the same.

When we shown his horoscope locally here, they said sarpa dosha is there so he is suffering for this.

DOB - 01/12/1974 TOB - 6.39 AM. Sirsi Karnataka

Thank you Sir

6. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir for your kind words.

7. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. What you said is 100% correct. He is not obeying anybody's words. my only support was his mother. she too passed away one year back. All my hopes vanished by that. Is there any pariharams
    Thank you very much for the reply sir. what you said is 100% correct. Only support I had was his mother, but she passed away one year back. All my hopes vanished after that. He is not even bothered about his only son who is 3 years old. I am really worried about my son now. Is there any pariharam for reunion Sir. financially iam managing now but in future how will the situation be? will my son be able to be with his dad? Please tell this alone.

Regards
    Hema

8. sathyapadma

sathyapadma New IL'ite

My sister has been married since 3 years. Right from the beginning, she has lots of problem. Her husband is not having a steady mind. Few months back, he said he is going to divorce her and sent her back. After some days, he called her. She was there for few months. Again, he sent her back He is not interested in leading a Life with her. He listens to his mother and always disregards my sister. She is well employed. He wants only her money. My sister is with us now and is very much depressed. She wants to live with him but he is not willing. Is there any possibility that he will change his heart and start living with her? Kindly advise sir.

an 17th April 1987
    Place of Birth Chennai
    Time of Birth 1.20 AM

Her husband's details
    Dob 30.07.1983
    Place of birth cuddalore
    Time of birth 11.30 pm.

9. Nimmsmile

Nimmsmile Silver IL'ite

Namaste sir... My Date of birth is 09/07/1984.. Time 12 am.. Rasi viruchigham, Nakshathiram Anusham.. I'm searching for jobs as well as thinking to start own business. Plz help me. I need ur valuable guidance. Which will be get for me?.. I want to support my home. So help me

10. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Namaste guru ji,
    I am rajinee sister, please advice me on my careerc.. At workplace I don't have enemies n also no friends either even to talk whole heaetedly ... Without my involvement I'm being blamed n being misunderstood by others... . even though I'm adjusting I feel others are taking it as my weakness There is no recognition for my hardwork. Any remedies for these and for improving communication skills. R there any chances dat illI get job suitable to my personality... Thanku in advance sir.
    Dob 9-11-1980 10.00am
    Pob Vijayawada, Andhrapradesh