1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Yes, Iniya is not amateur writer. I have shared ur story with my friend n they liked it too. Golden moment of life it's wonderful , planning to complete it today.
    Reading your story removes our stress and hope all others too agree with this?
    Waiting for tomorrow to read your next episode. Is there any option in IL that we get msg when u post ur next episode?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. VidyaSuresh

Thank u Aarthi, will definitely read☺️

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

@IniyaaSri Read all the chapters in one go... very interesting:clap2:
    waiting how Anbu will share his feelings.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 8:

Anbu couldn’t believe what is happening. Is this a dream?

She is making fun?

Why is she asking this suddenly?

It happened long days before and why now?

What made her to ask this?

Why ask this now?

He had hundreds of questions popping up without being able to believe Madhu’s words.

“Anbu!!!” – Madhu said firmly

“Tell me” – Madhu

“Don’t know what to say!” – Anbu said softly

“I feel its better to get clarified.” – Madhu continued “For both of us….”

“What you want to tell me now…” – Anbu sounded frustrated.

“Those lines….Are they just sticking to friendship? I didn’t and don’t feel so….” – Madhu

“Even I don’t know…” – Anbu tried to get away.

This don’t know is highly risky…The confusion is highly risky…Trying to hide is highly risky….And yes.. I am saying this for both us…” – Madhu said and Anbu stood quiet without uttering a word.

Madhu was quiet for few more seconds before her next question.

“Just one question and I will not ask you anything else!” – Madhu said softly

“What?” – Anbu

“Can you show those lines to your wife? Saying that you dedicated those lines to me?” – Madhu

Anbu’s eyes were struggling to meet her’s.

“Or can I show that to my husband….?” – Madhu continued.

“If both the thing is possible, then there is no need to worry much I suppose” - Madhu sighed.

“But that’s not possible in both our cases. They may be bad partners….even worse. That doesn’t mean that we should feed this unknown feeling day by day. At least we should have some clarity on our relationship. What do you say? Am I wrong?”

“No…..” -Anbu

“Lets sort this out Anbu….The confusion and hesitation is killing me everyday. I don’t say we should stop meeting each other or talking to each other. Lets have some clarity so that we don’t have any guilty feeling. Lets be practical! Lets not float in dreams"

Ok? – Madhu looked at him.

“I agree to this….You are right on all perspectives” – Anbu tried to smile.

“Hmmm good…. Start now. See you in office” – Madhu said and walked away.

Anbu still couldn’t believe whether it happened or its his dream.

But it was real.

Anbu started driving and he did not know how and when he reached home. He was doomed by thoughts.

Madhu was feeling good when she reached home. She felt as if she threw away all her guilty burden. Krish was asleep and her mom was watching tv.

Madhu was happy after a long time. In few minutes the calling bell rang and Chandran came early.

“Dinner?” – Madhu looked at him as he was refreshing.

“Yeah. Am hungry.” – Chandran replied without looking at her.

“By the way, what is that carry bag?” – Madhu

“Snacks for Krish….” – Chandran

“I have already told you not to buy this much junk foods for Krish….”- Madhu said without getting angry

“Nothing will happen! As if you are the only mother in this whole world! Oncee in a while… Nothing will happen.” – Chandran said as he sat on the sofa

“Once in a while?!! Oh! I see. You have bought 5 packets of chips! 5 packets of chips for a 5 year old boy. Is that healthy?!! Moreover last week you did the same” – Madhu raised her voice.

“Madhu….Come on! Don’t start now!” – She heard her mom from Kitchen

“Maa…You just stay out of this!” -Madhu yelled and Chandran’s anger spiked hearing her raised voice.

“Why do you create a scene now?!” – Chandran shouted

“Am creating a scene?!!! You will keep feeding my baby with all the rubbish food and I need to keep my mouth shut eh? – Madhu continued

“Do you both know the meaning of “junk?” – Madhu asked in an irritated tone.

“Go and check the dictionary! Junk means rubbish…Useless things…discarded things. So you will feed your kid with rubbish things!?!!!” – Madhu

“See how big the carry big is….5 big packets of chips, 2 packets of fried potatoes….Very healthy. It has all the proteins, vitamins and minerals for my Krish’s health right?” – Madhu’s sarcasm was very hurting

“As if no kid is eating these days!!! And as a father wont I love my son?! Wont I have affection for him?” – Chandran murmured

“If everyone is jumping into the well, you will jump?! I know what to feed my kid. At least for 10 years, he should eat what I give, a healthy food and not that rubbish food packed in plastic covers!”

“And what did you say?! You have love and affection for your kid? Is it? Love means not just giving him temporary happiness. Taking part in his growth, taking responsibility, putting effort for his well being since he is your baby” – Madhu

“Did you come with me for getting the school application?! Do you teach him homework? Do you play with him every day?” – Madhu

“You know everything! You are more educated than me! You are working in a big company! Why should I accompany you for his school?!!!” – chandran

“Fine! Have you ever took him for a bath?! Fed him food? Changed his dress?! Anything?! No right…Then you don’t have any rights” – Madhu

“You are going to shut your mouth or not now?” – Madhu’s mom yelled

“You are the one who spoiled my life” – Madhu cried with anger

“I know why you are talking all this! You are more educated than me. And am from village. You are feeling inferior of me. That’s why you are insulting me” – Chandran yelled and Madhu’s mom gave her an angry stare.

“I don’t weigh people based on their education! Got it?! If I am that kind of person, I would not have married you at all! I never thought bad of you! But being a husband and a father, there are certain responsibilities that you got to take” – Madhu said trying to calm herself down

“What do you want now?” – Chandran

“First thing! How much money can you give me every month! No matter how low it is. I need a fixed amount. I cant carry all the burden! You will take loan, spend the money irresponsibly and again I have to pay everything. Tired of everything!” – Madhu cried

“Tell me how much can you give me?!!! “ – Madhu asked and Chandran was quiet.

“What the hell do you do with your salary?” – Madhu

Chandran was quiet again.

“Spend money for your friends, party with them that’s it right?” – Madhu

“Go and see your cupboard! How many gifts I gave you for your birthdays and anniversaries” – Chandran

“See!!! Its not about gifting yearly once! Its about how you treat me every day in life! How you take care of your son….” – Madhu

Chandran stood quietly

“Just go into my room I say” – Madhu’s mom pulled her hands.

“Come” – She pulled Madhu and locked the room.

“You go and sleep! She is mad” – She looked at Chandran and he went quietly.

Madhu didn’t talk to her mom and neither she initiated the conversation.

Madhu was tired of crying and Chandran was afraid on how to tell her on his new loan and the loss of money again.

Lata6, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 7 others like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

@VidyaSuresh

Thank you so much for the love Vidya!
    Too happy that you are liking the story! : ) Have posted the next episode

@aarthi28 Thank you so much for your unconditional love:blush::blush::blush:No more words....

@muggs Thanks for stopping by and reading my story! Happy that you are finding it interesting! :blush: Good day! Have posted the next episode.

7. VidyaSuresh

I feel sad for Madhu no financial support from Chandran and also there is no emotional bonding which has vanished from them. She is longing for love. She must not hv enquired about buying snacks as soon he got refreshed, later on she could hv spoken softly so that the heated argument could have been avoided.

Many women face such situation of Madhu.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Aadappavi!! I was pitying Chandran when Madhu was yelling at him (vaai-illa puchi-a ippadi thiturangale-n) :p but innum oru loan ah :BangHead::BangHead::boxing::boxing: Irresponsible person...Thirundha vayappu konjam kashtam thaan pole irukku...but andha chips packs kaga indha big fight thevaiya??? It sounds silly I mean it is not healthy agree but that as base for their fight konjam adhingam thaan Madhu ji hahaha

Iniyaa Ji, Madhu's straight forward question was appreciable but was this the right time to ask??? When Anbu is already upset about his personal stuffs....If she was very much in need of an answer/clarity abt their relationship she shld have asked it when she recvd the message however ivanga rendu peroda confusion partha idhu sariyana tharunam pole thaan irukku.:hearteyes::hearteyes:...

Thanks for this interesting and frequent updates. Keep rocking. Look forward for next update. Good Day!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. KamalaVasu

KamalaVasu New IL'ite

Cha madhu pavam..:coldsweat::coldsweat:how she carries all those burdens. Amma irunthalum over support than. Very interesting, waiting for the next episode:smiley:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Preeti,

Thank you so much dear for remembering me still and making me feel special.

Btw have started my next story today, do read it and let me know your comments.

Hope Meera is busy...

Sorry Ini dear for hijacking your thread. If get time please passby dear.

IniyaaSri likes this.