1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hatredness And Anger In Marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ILUser07, May 7, 2018.

1. Dolu

Dolu New IL'ite

Hello dear,
    I think this all started with you after having a baby. I have faced the same issue. Like you I'm also in US.
    Why boys behave like that is they feel left alone after having a baby. They seek as love and care from you, as you used to do before. But few husbands cannot accept that transition. They are more focused on themselves. And they just show anger. Because they can not control their feelings towards you.
    How you can overcome the situation is you have to take control of yourself. Stop having conversation with him and his family. Focus on yourself and kid. Try to start working again if you are home. Once you are financially independent, no one can point finger at you. And trust me even if he shows anger, it will not affect you. Because, now you have changed your priorities. Try to make boundaries for blame game. Don't take anything on you.
    If you can do such changes in you. He will automatically bend towards you. I am also still following. Yet to get 100% trust back. But yeah see changes in my daily life. Because now I'm financially independent and I have beautiful daughter. Later or sooner time will change. I faced more than you but I am trying to change.
    I hope to see you same.

2. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@ILUser07 Your husband anger issue has caused lot of problems in your married life. He is either using anger has a weapon so he control you or he really has psychological disorder. You can need make a decision and learn to be happy with it. If you want to stay with him then make sure you are living according to his rules so you never trigger him on the other hand if you plan to leave make sure you are sure that this is best for you. You are going back and forth which is hard on you. Make a firm decision and stick to it. I have myself faced many failures in my life but what helped me at the end is realizing that there are so many factors which control our life it is very hard to always make the right decision. I feel this problem is bigger than what an online forum can solve.

3. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

thats cuz during dating he used to meet her for just 1 or 2 hours but that drastically different from living with someone 24/7