1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Iniyaaaaaaaaaa you are super fast...that's awesome :cheer:but curiosity is unsustainable :facepalm::facepalm: I like the way you finish the epi's it :banana: I thought like Mathew keshav there would be some hidden secret (eppome ore mathiri kadhai elutha mudiyuma :BangHead:) :laughing::laughing: Madhu's expectations are very minimal...can't her fulfil those atleast :rage: Look forward for the next update.

Thank you, Iniya!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Vow.. is it her Kid..... Cool..... and good going. With mixed emotions and for sure, you are going to take and play with the emotions of them.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. anayasree

anayasree Silver IL'ite

Nice story. Your narration is such that it brings the whole picture right before me. Waiting for more... :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice to see you back with a lovely story with so many twists and turns from the beginning.....:hearteyes:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

@IniyaaSri why you didnt tell me that you came with another one :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:. Monthly i will check your profile to see new ones.. i missed may month.. i hate you for this... But i will think to forgive you for the superb story...

Madhu Anbu Chandran different names u have chosen... Does it going to have multiple charac as like last one... Or these 3 ???

I am waiting for the next part. And i hope as ususal u will post each day one episode ?? Or u have changed your mind for 2/day :grin::grin:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 4:

Madhu opened the message without delaying much.

“Lips were the words used by the blind. I used Roses”

Madhu jerked for a moment. What is he trying to say? May be he read this somewhere and want to share with me?

But why did he send this to me?

“Hey read the text : ) ?” – Anbu sent an another message

“Yeah! Good one!” – Madhu replied without wanting to get into that topic.

“I dedicate that to you Madhu : ) “ – Anbu

Madhu felt as if her heart is going to burst. It was blank for a couple of seconds.

She swallowed everything and faked “Ha Ha Ha!”.

“Didn’t sleep?” – Madhu tried to divert from the roses and lips.

“No! You?” – Anbu

“Krish wasn’t sleeping. So was taking care of him! Anyway! Good night” – Madhu sent and kept the phone away.

Madhu really did not know where their relationship is going.

It was not just friendly as it got confirmed by the message he sent her. Even she did not know how she saw him.

All that she knew was she was happy whenever he was around. He was good at heart. A person to share all her problems at office.

Though Madhu was close with few women at her workplace, none actually understood her pain. Some showered her with advice in abundance. Some shared her personal secrets with other friends of theirs. Some judged her. Some were just keen in knowing the interesting things of her loveless life.

No one was there to sooth her. No one gave her a shoulder to lean and relax. Instead Madhu was made uncomfortable whenever she shared any of her problems with her colleagues.

She was not in touch with her school friends or college friends. Though she had few good friends, not being an online person made her to lose many such relationships. Now she was standing all alone without knowing what to do with her loveless life.

She tried hard many times to be a good wife for her husband. There was no appreciation, no acknowledgment, no communication at all.

A married life without communication? No one can imagine! But she was going through that.

She lost interest in dressing or grooming herself. Once she bought a new set of face powder and kajal and before she opened it, she lost all the interest to groom or look good.

Her life was a total mess. She was the bread winner of the family and she never got any financial support from her husband.

Though he was working in a start up company, he never gave her a penny.

Madhu tried to be optimistic and thought “Atleast he takes cares of his expenses! I need not spend for him”. But there came a day when he asked for the only property she had. She signed the document and gave him the money so that he will grow bigger professionally. Madhu broke into tears when all the money was wasted without proper implementation and all that she had was 3 lakhs.

She started paying the loans that he took and the burden on her head wasn’t allowing her to raise her head.

"Even if he is affectionate and treats me well, I would have done all this for him. But nothing…. Why should I…." Madhu had many sleepless nights.

“Don’t I deserve love ? Mere affection at-least?”

There was no solution to her problem.

To prevent herself from drowning into a big pool of depression, she spent time with her colleagues whenever possible. She didn’t miss even a single team outing. She was tagged in all the official parties and people called her a “Party animal”.

No one knew the pain behind her smile. Only Anbu understood her.

"Now...... where am I in the relationship with Anbu…."

She felt as if she will collapse with that confusion. Days were same with Madhu struggling to avoid Anbu and Anbu was equally confused with their relationship.

Time was 7 when she reached home from office.

“Am hungry ma..bring that snacks box…” – Madhu sat on the sofa as she wiped her face.

“Where is Krish”- Madhu peeped into the bedroom

“He is playing with the kids in the terrace. Neighbor aunty is taking care of him” – Madhu’s mom.

“Hmmmmm” – Madhu was quiet.

“ This month we need to buy gold for your cousin’s wedding! They gifted you an earring! I am planning for a bracelet!” – Madhu’s mom said and Madhu’s anger spiked to peak at once.

“Do you think I have money?” – Madhu raised her voice and her mom stared at her.

“We have to repay them. Don’t we?” -Madhu’s mom replied controlling her anger.

“Yeah! But from last month am repaying your son-in-law’s loan! Don’t you remember?” – Madhu yelled without her knowledge.

Her mom did not know what to reply.

“You only got me married right! You are responsible for my life! Come on! Tell me!” – Madhu shouted

“Why did you force me to get married to him?!!!!” – Madhu shouted again and her mom got scared of her anger.

“Forced marriage!!!!” – She said aloud. Her forehead has sweating and she stood as such in anger.

“Maaaaa…..You came from office?” – Krish ran and hugged her from back.

“My darlinnnnnnggg” – Madhu turned at once and kissed his cheeks.

“Are you crying maaa?” – Krish looked at her eyes.

P.S : I apologize for not posting yesterday! Am yet to get into that regular track! Will try my best to be punctual. Thanks for understanding.

Lata6, Pleasesmile, Arunarc and 8 others like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

@Adharv
    Thank you so much! You still remember Keshav Mathews?!!! :openmouth: Thats wonderful!!! Atleast for me :blush: Posted next episode dear! Good day:thumbsup:

@aarthi28
    Yeah her kid dear!!! And thanks dear : ) ! But really am not sure how this story is going to be!
    Have posted today's episode!!!

@anayasree
    Thank you so much dear : ) happy for your kind words! : )

@Arunarc
    Thank you so much for your love and support Aruna dear :blush:

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    aarthi28 likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Sorry sorry!!! As usual forgive me!!! :facepalm:;)
    Was not sure if you are active or not! I usually have the thought that people might find it disturbing if I text them!
    So dint message you! :grin: And regarding the story not sure how this is going be dear.

I suppose multiple characters:rolleyes: Have just fixed their names! Yet to pen them.
    Am yet to post regularly like before:crybaby2:let me see :smile:
    Thanks for your unconditional love and support Preetii dear:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Preetii and aarthi28 like this.
  9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

I told you to mesaage me when you start.... Still i will forgive you dear.... Where are @sreeram and @meerasrini ?? Come on guys. Miss you both

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thank you:tonguewink:
    They might be busy!