Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

sorry I had some mistake in generatingthe birth chart. It is true that he is Taurus Lagna only and his Sun dasa is over 12.03.2017 and he is running the deaa of Moon

He is running Moon dasa and Mars Bhukti from 11.01.208 to 14.08.2018. Moon and Mars are in 6th and 8th from each other and also he is running the Sade sati (Ezharai Sani). Also at present the transit planets, i.e, SAturn and Jupiter are much favourable for acquisition of any immovable property. Hence, it is advisable to wait for some more time inthis regard.

I find that you are using two different IDs, one in the name of Sheeba13 and the other in the name she13. Please use in any one user ID, because I use to store the data and the use of different ids will confuse me and there are chacneds for errors like this.

Regards

2. poorani1903

poorani1903 New IL'ite

Sir,
    Thank you very much for your kind predictions. Our intention is not to hide anything related to first marriage. In a curiosity to get predictions about marriage and future, missed to mention about the past. Kindly do not take it otherwise.

Nevertheless, we are thankful for your kindness and predictions.

3. she2013

she2013 New IL'ite

Thanks once again for your prompt and detailed reply
    I could not remember my last id for some reason hence the new Id. I will try to use this is for future reference

As per your advice we should wait for some time before investing in property. Kindly let me know if we need to wait for a few months or a year .

eagerly waiting for your valuable advice
    Thanks again

4. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi sir,

My DOB is 13-07-1990
    Place- Amritsar, Punjab
    Time- 8:47 am
    Name: Aditi Sharma
    I was working for a company before my marriage and was promised by the employer to continue my work after marriage also .
    i took 1 month leaves. But since my marriage in february I am waiting for my joining in the same company. I am curious to know about this sudden obstacle in my job. please guide me through.

Also my husband is facing some financial issues after marriage only.
    Name: Sumit Sharma
    His DOB: 18-05-1990
    Place- Faridabad, Haryana
    Time- 4:00 pm

Kindly, guide us with your knowledge.

5. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Hope you are doing well.
    Few years back I have asked you few queries. By gods grace we have come out of job less difficult situation. Thank you so much for your predictions during difficult times sir.
    But still dispute between me and my husband is not reduced. He is getting very much anger for all petty issues.
    He keeps growing small issues into bigger day by day. What will be the resolution for this. I am getting hate on life daily. I thought because of finance problem only he has changed like this, But now we are financially OK compared to previous 3 years. Even though his anger is not reduced. He is braking something daily in home or beating me

Will there be peace in our daily life ?

My H DOB:04.01.1985
    Time :12.55 Afternoon
    Place :Kumarapalayam, near erode

My DOB: 26.01.1989
    Time: 3.49 A.M
    Place: Kottaiyur

Our Son: 04-01-2014
    Time: 4.33 PM
    Place: Madurai

And also he is telling there is much pressure in his current company and trying for other job for past 3-4 months but no luck yet.
    Will he get good job now?
    Will he get in current place itself or different place ?
    Is there any chance for abroad now?

Thank you so much in advance

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The significator of mind is Moon. In the chart, if Moon is afflicted by any malefics, such native will have disturbed and imbalanced mind. In the c hart of your husband, the Moon, even though placed in its sign of exaltation (Taurus), it is highly afflicted by the malefics, i.e, conjunction of Rahu and direct aspect by Ketu, Saturn, and also the afflicted Mercury, and also Mars. This will certainly make him a very disturbed one.

The period between 15th October, 2018 and 30th November 2018 is much favourable for change of profession and any sincere efforts may give beneficial results.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

In your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between malefics, i.e., Ketu on one side and Rahu on the other side. In such cases, it will be extremely difficult to get employed / re-employed. At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of 2nd and 11th; but placed in the 12th house. This ls one of the reasons for the hurdles.

The period between 12.09.2018 and 10.10.2018 is highly supportive either for re-employed or getting a job of expectation. Hence, instead of expecting for re-employment in the same company, where you had worked, you may please apply for suitable job and this period will give beneficial results.

At present your husband is running the final phase of Jupiter dasa. This period is astologically called the Dasa chidra, which will normally be adverse period; apart form this, the dasa lord Jupiter and sub period Rahu are in the 6th and 8th from each other, which is not good. This period will be operative until 20.06.2018 and things will get improved, once the next Saturn dasa is operated and also when you are employed.

Regards

8. senmalar

senmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Namaste.Please let me know regarding the financial situation.We have some loans.
    Also let me know regarding when the second kid will be born.
    My details
    DOB 6-march-1986
    Time 8:38 am
    Place of birth:Kochin
    Husband details
    DOB 16-jan-1980
    Time 10:50 am
    Place of birth nagercoil

9. Godisthere

Godisthere New IL'ite

Pranam,
    Few years back I asked about marriage.your predictions all came true. No luck in marriage and now separated for 3 years also have 2 year old child. What should I do ? Very depressed and difficult time.
    Dob- 29/3/1980
    Time-8:30 am
    Place - Jhansi (UP)
    Worried about my baby. Please suggest.

10. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I had contacted you before and your predictions were 100% true. From Nov 2015 to till mid 2016 things went bad between me and my now ex husband. Life is lot peaceful now but I am worried about bringing up my child alone.

Could you please let me know if there are chances of second marriage and if second marriage will be better than first?

Will I have stable career to support my child independently?

My birth details: July 18th 1986 23:56 Coimbatore TN

Thank you