1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Words To Stay Positive And Strong

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nolife, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

Very wise words!

Depressedmind19 likes this.
  2. Jamelia02

Jamelia02 Silver IL'ite

Let marriage find you. Let people want you. Why wait on marriage and lose your current life!!!. You must have had pain and troubles in your past life and needing a companion in life is a genuine desire. But let not finding alliance be your only thing in your life now. Get up and make yourself look the best, be confident. Create positivism. If all your friends are busy with your life, get a hobby, meditate/pray and try to help people who are in need. The joy of giving is abundant that will make you a better person. On purpose, everyone has up's and down's. You got to choose how you want to make those rough days to look like. Make people want you. Be cheerful. It's difficult but not impossible. You will get there some day with a lovely partner and a family like you wanted.

kalpas, nolife and GeetaKashyap like this.
  3. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I do not feel lonely .. but the fear of being alone is haunting me.. i am used to silence being only daughter to my parents and dad used to travel a lot. They are in old age and they are quite worried about me. This feeling is driving me crazy apart from wanting a companion

4. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

"Fear can keep us up all night, but faith makes for a fine pillow".. None of us know for sure whats in store for us, so worrying about future is of no use.. the only thing we can do is make the best use of the present.. I worry sometimes about being old and alone , but then I know that it will end some day eventually, so then why worry about it.

malinisarovar, nolife and salad like this.
  5. star90

star90 Senior IL'ite

Don't worry dear..
    No1 knows about tmrw .. You might meet your companion tmrw.. or day after.
    So prepare for that.. Keep all the doors open .
    Join matrimony sites, join clubs, meet people.. and pray..
    All the best..

Depressedmind19 and nolife like this.
  6. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Marriage doesn't bring happiness, marriage merely is a adage to keep people committed and stay together in this very society . Always the people involved should be the source of joy. Surround yourself with people who are positive and whom you can bring smile.
    You're aloof so you tend to look at your married friends and self pity your state. But what you forgot is you were in a relationship which never brought you happiness and smile... Again marriage might not guarantee that. So don't worry friend lots of adventures out there explore them rather than worrying.

Its easy said than to live by, I know so practice it.

Always happiness lies with in with us , never seek it outside you. If you rely on somebody then once that person perishes you will be doomed and back to square one. So never feel pity or sorry, you are a champion to hustle hard and prove yourself ..

You deserve happiness so look in to and not out, not all married are happy nor singles are unhappy..

Stay healthy , involve in fitness, gym yoga, some philanthropic activities as you move you will divulge in to life and become happpyyyy

nolife, joylokhi and kalpas like this.
  7. Depressedmind19

Depressedmind19 New IL'ite

What about your parents and siblings ? do they take initiative step up to get you married ?

nolife likes this.
  8. alsk

alsk New IL'ite

Hi Life. (I wont say Nolife)

You should not say Nolife without marriage. life is so beautiful, so color full....if you live in each and every moment. dont think that life is colorful with marriage and all....look at the people those who enjoy without having spouse.
    i was having a very big trouble in my life. i lost millions of dollars. its more than anything...i was about to suicide....
    but i promise myself that i wont do that.....i overcome finally by thinking that life is beatiful and colorfull
    i started to travel...i started to find good people around me to talk...i tried to serve the society...i started to help people those who are in need. i started to pray. i started to visit temple. church. masjid. i started to live in diffrent places......finally i overcome....i understand that life is not money and relationship,s......life is all about how you find yourself.....how u place yourself....and where you place yourself....
    sister...imagine...if you are not in this world.....nothing will happend to the world.......but if you are not here.....the loss is for you...you cant see the sun rise and sun set...you cant hear the voice of the birds....you cant see the flowers...you cant see the naturable beaty.....
    if i write....i cant complete.........open your eyes...look surrounded you.......and feel...how lucky you are to live in this beatiful mother earth,,,,,,after few years we all die......why we need to so sad always and thinking about very small small things.....lets celebrate...lets be happy........say gratitude all...
    say gratitude to your parents to give you the birth
    say gratitude to your friends being good company for long
    say gratitude to your ex-hus to give you a free life
    say gratitude to your pets to being with you
    say gratigude to your newspaper boy to bring the news paper eveyrday
    say tratitude to your community to support to you
    expand your gratitude to the nature and the universe
    say thanks t the god to give you a beatiful mind........and a beautiful sole.....

stay positive....there are many things to write...but u all will feel bored.....:)

nolife and salad like this.
  9. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I do not have siblings. Not much help from parents and relatives

10. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

alsk likes this.