1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

9 Month Old With Peanut Allergy

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by icanniwill, May 17, 2018.

1. icanniwill

icanniwill New IL'ite

Anyone here have to deal with a baby with peanut allergy? i am new to this and would like to here from other moms who have experienced this. We plan on going to an allergist and getting an allergy panel done. i am hoping that we can outgrow his allergy because otherwise he will miss out on so many things. Anyone successfully able to outgrow the allergy? Yesterday we had peanuts in our meal and somehow the baby got exposed to it and broke out into rashes and itchy skin

2. lathakatragadda

lathakatragadda New IL'ite

Hi,

Don't worry..Everything will be fine....
    It is always safe to take doctors opinion in such scenarios.. Many babies will be outgrow allergies once they grow up. Try to avoid foods that are allergic when they are small..

icanniwill likes this.
  3. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

my sisters kid is having peanut allergy. so she will not give anything having or made up of peanut nearby also. his face will bloat with rashes. so my sister wont give anything having peanuts... u have to avoid ..no option.

icanniwill likes this.
  4. Kanimozhij

Kanimozhij New IL'ite

5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Avoid peanuts totally and monitor what the baby eats, keep a log so that you can easily segregate allergic substances. During the period of allergy, allergy tests won't help as they indicate sensitivity to too many things. So get a test done when the child is allergy free and healthy. Many children do grow out of their allergies. Try homeopathy with a reliable doctor. To me homeopath did the wonders.