Do You Believe In Evil Spirit, Black Magic And Bad Omen?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SGBV, May 1, 2018.

1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

SGBV, the fact that you are at the home of the colleague of your Dh & this old man (supposedly your FIL) calls him at the exact same time & then your colleague starts casually talking about him to you guys, doesn’t that all sound staged or fishy? What are the odds of this happening at the exact same time and the colleague choosing to share someone’s totally personal matter with you guys?

Is this colleague a good friend of your hubby? Hope not part of some office political play.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Return the gifts if you feel those are causing issues, not all of them at once but over period. I value your fear because you have experienced their negative behavior. But write down all the abnormalities you have faced over years and list down all the normal behavior too, two most probably will even out.

Some old people don’t eat in other’s houses inspite of their sophisticated upbringing due to their faith or dietary reservations. My distant older uncle who works in same academic university as my wife never eats in our house because he has seen my wife consuming chicken salad or fish at work occasionally. Inspite of our assurances that we don’t cook meat at home due to I being vegan, when he visits us, he doesn’t even accept drinks from us. This has not hindered our occasional meetings as we value his knowledge but also understand that such prejudices are hard to erase especially when they become older. Many in older generation do not accept gifts as well as it is considered unauspicious to receive gifts from younger people.

You have said they are your neighbors. I think this close proximity is causing these misunderstandings as I have seen that relatives who live apart usually have cordial relationships than who live close by or in same neighborhood or who live in same city. If relocating to new city is not a possibility, why don’t you rent this place and move to a different apartment for few years till your kids become school age? Distance usually helps in mending the differences and sour relationships.

Good luck in getting over the fear that they are trying to harm you. Even if they are not, moving away from them will help your kids as they deserve calm and loving parents.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

No.. It doesn't sound fishy to me.
    This colleague is not a close friend of H, but a new colleague in his new office. So, over the past few months, they are together for trainings and briefings.
    Besides my H has helped this colleague to settle down with a rental home school admission in our city.
    So, he has arranged a small thanks giving party and family gettogether.
    That's all.

Apparently FIL has contacts with him since before, as he used to assist FIL by making appointments with a Pandit at his hometown.

That day FIL kept calling him while he was busy talking to us. So ke kept on disconnecting or ignoring the call, which was visible to us.
    When questioned he said some basic details.
    So i probed him with further questions as his outline sounded very familiar and i had some doubts.

I didn't blindly accept any accusations just like that.
    I made some basic yet thorough investigation on this before conclude anything.

messedup likes this.
  4. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

@SGBV

Many on this form including me, truly raising it as a concern. Not that any particular religion related, folks who believe in BM carried over by fear / negative thoughts and waste their energy focusing on wrong things.

Inviting a pastor to bless your home is no different than having a Ganapathy Homam at home to me, personally. After the pooja, the priest indeed splashes the holly water inside / outside of the house. We regularly have a pooja / homam to bless our home, and celebrate it with others, as well. Indeed, it is quite expensive, we celebrate as a event for milestone b'days, before starting any major event etc.

Don't need to analysis too much into the situation, That's all.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    VinuthaS, paru123 and sindmani like this.
  5. Adhrita

Adhrita New IL'ite

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,

Many thanks for everyone for taking your valuable time to read and respond to this thread.
    Your concerns, your advises, suggestions and more importantly your personal experience helped me so much to come to certain conclusion of this problem.
    I sincerely thank to the Lites who have taken their time to give me so much valuable directions through PMs, for the same.
    Your success stories, after a horrible time with similar issue have opened my eyes very widely and I am confident that I can face my problems too with the help of God.

This BM thing is quite confusing. It can never be understood unless you actually felt it or faced it personally.
    In fact, I considered myself more of a logical person and often demanded proof and evidence to accept anything that is told to me.
    But life has taught me a different lesson, that there are so much that you can only feel but can't always find proofs.

The anointment of holy spirit in my life was kind of similar experience in my life.
    When my fellow church members share their experience on this, I usually laughed it off...
    I make fun of their experience and logically demand for the evidence to prove it.
    But when that happened in my life, I had no words to explain what was that feeling about.

Similarly, I had answers to several of my questions via my dreams, visions etc... earlier I used to brush them off like day dreams, or blah...blah..
    But once I had a dream about a cyclone, and a huge coconut tree was falling and damaging our home when my mom alone stayed there... This dream shattered me, so as soon as I woke up, I warned my mom to move to somewhere else.
    That time I stayed in abroad, and my siblings stayed elsewhere.
    Mom didn't take it seriously, but went to the church. I also went to church, as I didn't feel good.
    Later that morning, I heard from my H that my neighbor's (near parents home) was severely damaged by a tornado, and several trees fell at that place including our coconut tree. But thankfully slight damage to our home.
    I felt relieved after knowing my mom was safe at the near by church with others when this happened, else she would't have handled it alone. This tornado affected only a certain places in that city.

This is just an experience. Some of you could relate with my unique experience. But not everyone can understand this or apprehend this.
    This doesn't mean my dream/vision was untrue.
    Other than claiming this, I can't bring any evidence to prove this either.

So, I tend to believe the fact about BM and vashiyams and other matters which bring evil energy to someone's life.
    Some people have experienced it. Some not. Some will never....
    Whether there is an effect on them or not is very subjective. Not everyone who is subjected to evil spirit loses their life.

This is not a matter of Hindu or Christianity.
    There are plenty of Christian people who approach the evil due to their enmity. So, as Hindus. Therefore, it is beyond religion. It is a matter of your hatred, enmity and the power of satan.

In my case, I have so much valuable reasons to conclude that my PILs are evils. They are into evil acts. Not because they are Hindu or they practice Hindu customs. But because they are into satanic acts with the motto of destroying other's lives.
    Particularly everyone of my FIL's sect. Though MIL and her family background is absolutely normal, MIL has become part and parcel of FIL's life style now.
    Their children, including my H tends to believe these are normal, and this is how a life style is. However, they are not actively into it.
    For ex: FIL would do a special pooja at a specific Pandit to ensure his son gets PR in UK. Instead of moving his files or applying towards the right PR system, he would curiour his "Mantra's and metals" to his son, asking he should tactfully make his interviewer/examiner touch them. That's it, they believe they will get PR.
    Not necessarily their tactic works each time, but they do spend a lot and follow the same tactics each time.

I don't claim these are BMs, not sure these are certain Hindu ways of worshiping God. But none of my Hindu friends can relate to them. So, I wonder why only my PILs & family are overtly involved.
    Besides, their ways of not eating at your place but eating even at Muslim neighbor's place (knowing they eat non-veg including beef) creates doubts.

But, I didn't bring this BM case here because my PILs are odd. But someone's testimony gave a clue to think on this line about PILs.
    Then around the same time, this pastor's message. All in all, I decided to see what's all this.

Just because I am trying to explore this, doesn't mean I am afraid of this, or I am into this.
    Other than posting this thread and replying here, I am into my normal life.
    We are just awaiting for further clues to proceed with this.

Hope all of you have understood at least by now, that my fear is not about making Ganapathy homom, or having a Hindu spouse or their rituals.
    My fear is my PILs evil nature and their mysterious activities alone. Them being Hindu is not my fear, but looks like, them being Hindu is what making it difficult in this predominantly Hindu forum to express my views openly.
    Sadly, whatever I try to mention about my PILs are taken it on religious perspective.

Things would have been understood clearly by this forum members had my self and PILs represent same religious views.
    But I expected all of you to look at this problem beyond religious boundaries. Because God is God, Satan is Satan regardless of your faith.

Mods, I would request you to close this thread.

poovai, Sunshine04, sindmani and 3 others like this.
  7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

2 things I find suspicious...Pls not taking food at ur place.both ur bills not having child.

Pls do more investigation and be careful

8. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Hi @SGBV

Did you get a chance to meet the Pastor? Any update from him?

tarasharma likes this.
  9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Yes.. very much believe in it.. personally experienced it.. It changed my life forever.. Hope you are not in trouble anymore
    Regards
    Athura

10. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

There is no satan whatever be your faith. Odd coincidences do happen. Christians would go to church for peace and a Hindu may go to a temple or do a puja at home for a peaceful life. Don't complicate your life by thinking about black magic. Your in laws don't like you and so they don't eat at your place. My in laws are also pretty much the same. So look at the good in your life and be happy.

sindmani and Thyagarajan like this.