1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Advise Me What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by priyasri15, Apr 28, 2018.

1. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

Hi @priyasri15,

Sorry to have created the paranoia, but better safe than sorry! Glad you found a way to do it.

As @yellowmango suggested letting your husband know is probably a good idea, or they may end up just blaming you.

dimple7 and priyasri15 like this.
  2. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

who are you a troll police?? i see troll alert from you almost all threads u dislikem.strange

dimple7, pinkRoseBud and shravs3 like this.
  3. priyasri15

priyasri15 Senior IL'ite

@GoneGirl @yellowmango thank you so much for your suggestions. My tests are scheduled for tomorrow. I have also emailed my husband as you suggested.. He called me later (did not reply to my email) and asked why all of a sudden I'm worried about getting a STD... He then said he already tested (he goes for annual medical tests) and he came out clean and i should be fine too..for now i have managed to bring my mind straight to focus on these medical tests, then my upcoming internship interview..i really dont want to think about him or his ex and ruin my studies as most of you have advised. thank you so much ladies from the bottom of my heart to give me clarity and confidence at this time.

4. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thanks friend...i will be really glad if my suggestions can help you to lead a better life. I can well understand your situation and emotions, as i myself have gone through all such hell.
    If any further help reqd., please let us know friend.

5. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

rightly mentioned by you friend, that author is mostly after anyone. I think Administrator should take care of such authors.

shravs3 and bron like this.
  6. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

donot think you are married at present, simple think you are a student, who has a bright career.

yellowmango likes this.
  7. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

oh i came to know she is a moral police too i my recent post ..dont want to get that started again :(

shravs3 likes this.