Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,
    Thank you very much for your kind advice and wishes...
    Regards
    Adeep

2. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,
    Thank you very much for your kind wishes and valuable advice...

Regards
    Adeep

3. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for the quick response. Will keep this post in mind.

4. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I'm from Chennai. And I'm 22years old now. And working in a decent job with a good salary.

In my family, there are so many struggles such as lots of debts, quarrel with relatives. I'm in this job more than 1 and half year but can't save anything.

Also I'm facing trouble in office from my fellow workers. At this time, I met a good guy who is my colleague and we are in a relationship. He too belongs to the middle class family like me.

Will our relationship comes to marriage? And when ll our all debts will be cleared? Also let me know if I get any good job than this or keep working in this job is good for now? Kindly check my chart sir.

Name Preethika K
    DOB 28 august 1995
    POB Tiruchengode
    TOB 10.20PM

Thanks in advance sir.

5. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Sir I have one more query.
    I live in Delhi/ NCR currently and it won't be possible for us to visit Kalahasti temple by July 2018.
    Is there any temple nearby Delhi or any pariharam which can be done here?

Thanks
    Hema

6. meenanags

meenanags New IL'ite

Thanks for ur reply sir

7. shanthe

shanthe New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Lately i got to know that my Vamsha is cursed with Sthree shapam and due to this i am been highly impacted and lost the peice of mind,
    Married life became miserable just after 2 months and hanging in court , could yo please suggest any remedy for this Stree shapam, i have attached my birth chart( taken online)
    Name: Chandru
    DOB:04:11:1982
    Place :Nanjangudu
    Time: 01:30 AM

[​IMG]

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I am not able to open the image sent by you; but I have myself generated the birth chart, based on the birth details given by me:

Curse is a vast subject in Hindu Vedic Astrology, which is not given much importance by most of the Astrologers. When a planet is afflicted by two or more natural malefic planets namely, Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu it is believed to be cursing. In such cases, it is essential to do necessary remedial measures with much devotion; but it should be accepted by the Almighty. Of all the curse, the curse of SAturn is considered to be extremely high / strong.

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Leo Ascendant and the third house, i.e LIbra is occupied by the 5th and 8th lord Jupiter; Lagna Lord Sun, who is placed in its sign of debilitation but in as much as 3rd lord VEnus is the same sign, the debilitation of sun gets cancelled and it attains Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga; 6th and 7th lord Saturn; 2nd and 11th lord Mercury and also the Venus and the whole lot is aspected by Rahu

5th house (Sagittarius) is occupied by yogahara Mars, being the lord of 4th and 9th houses along with Ketu and directly aspected by Rahu;

10th house is occupied by 12th lord Moon and the 11th house is occupied by Rahu.

AS per the principal of Astrology, when a planet is afflicted by two or more planets either by conjunction or aspect, then the particular planet is causing curse.

Venus is afflicted by Saturn by conjunction and aspected by Rahu; thus the curse given by Venus is called "Kalathira Saapa"

Mercury is afflicted by Saturn by conjunction and aspected by Rahu; thus the curse given by Mercury is called "Mathula Saapa.

Sun is afflicted by Saturn and aspected by Rahu, thus the curse given by Sun is called Pithru Saapa

Jupiter is afflicted by SAturn and aspected by Rahu; thus the curse given by Jupiter is called Brahaman Saapa.

Mars is afflicted by Ketu and aspected by Rahu and Saturn, thus the curse given by Mars is called Brathru Saapa.

Ketu is afflicted by Mars and and SAturn, thus the curse given Ketu is Sarpa Saapa.

The planets concerned above are not only causing curse but also the particular Bhava, viz., third and 5th is also under curse tne signficance of these houses will get affected.

I am giving below the remedial measures for the planets causing curse :

Sun - Pitru Saapa

On a Sunday, during Rahu kalam donate an old man with a Book on Bagavath Geetha, a walking stick, a pair of chappals, Umbrella, dress materials etc after offering him food and dakshina. Give him money for his daughter or granddaughter’s marriage

Mars - Brathru Saapa

One has to read Hari Vamsa Puranam (the story of Krishna). One has to drop water at a Thulasi plant daily. Have a dip at Kaveri river. Fast on Ekadasi day.

Mercury - Mathula Saapa

Instal a Vigraham at some temple or do your help in that activity. Install deepam at a mahavishnu temple. Do some public service in a temple. Collect the clothes worn by the deity, wash them and hand them over back in a good condition. Clean the temple.

Jupiter - Bramhana Saapa

For eleven Mondays during Rahu kalam time, or during evening when day and night meets, perform Rudrabishekam at a Siva Temple. Offer your gratitude by meditating for 24 minutes

Venus - Kalathira Saapa

Help a poor girl for her marriage. You can offer monetary or physical help to construct a roof at a temple. Install a light at Thayar Sannidhi in a Mahavishnu Temple with a silver lamp on a Friday. Perform a marriage of the deities in a temple. Participate in it as if you do a marriage at home.

Ketu - Sarpa Saapa

Offer Dwajam, White Samaram to a ganapathy temple. Offer these to a Sadu’s Samadhi also. Drop a flag in silver in the Hundi of a Ganapathy Temple.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Hema,

I do not have any idea about the temples of North India. In case, your or his parents are in South India and if they may be able to go Kalahasthy, they may be advised to do this on your behalf; and at the time of sankalpam, both of you can pronounce your name, birth star, rasi, etc., as required by the priest over phone.

Regards

10. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    I have been trying to get a job for the past 5-6 years with no results. I am very confused and strongly believe you can help me.
    DOB:12.03.1984, 00:03 AM (11th midnight/12th early morning), Mangalore
    I want to know whether i face kalasarpa dosh? which is delaying or any remedies