Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om Sai Namo Namah Shree Sai Namo Namah Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah Sadguru Sai Namo Namah.
    Om Sai Namo Namah Shree Sai Namo Namah Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah Sadguru Sai Namo Namah.

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Hi Suryakala Maam

Couple of years back, when i was struggling with infertility and was facing one of the toughest stage of my life, then i used to visit your page often. Back then you used to pray for everyone with name and reason in your Thursday prayers. Every thursday I would eagerly wait for your post and used feel very positive after reading you prayer post, especially after seeing my name. And i strongly believe that it helped me a lot then, when i was completely shattered. Thanks a lot for all those posts and prayers maam. You were a strong link between me and God, i was so shattered then that was not even able to pray or connect to God. Though i dont know you personally, but all those struggling days I could fell your wishes and prayers with me.
    Thanks a lot for all the love.
    Saya

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Saya83 ,

SAI TAMIL1.JPG

How are you? I remember you very well even after these two years! I am happy to know that you are doing fine. It always gave me happiness to pray for you.

It is so nice to Welcome you back in this thread. I am so thankful to Baba for His blessings through your experience and confidence.

Yes, Baba is so kind that He comes to those who are in need and blesses their prayers. You are one who received His blessings.

May Baba bless you with a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous life.

Om Sri Sainath.

4. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidmahe Sachchidananday Dheemahi Tanno Sai Prachodayat.

5. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

6. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Om sai namo namaha
    Sri sai maami namaha
    Jai jai sai namo namaha
    Sadhguru sai namo namaha

Om sai namo namaha
    Sri sai namo namaha
    Jai jai sai namo namaha
    Sadhguru sai namo namaha

Om sai namo namaha
    Sri sai namo namaha
    Jai jai sai namo namaha
    Sadhguru sai namo namaha

Om sai ram

7. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

8. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

9. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

10. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame