1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Unexpected twist!

sumalynux likes this.
  2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Ohh the shastri is no more.... hope poor deepika finds peace soon

sumalynux likes this.
  3. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Now what... poor Shastri had to lose his life , so this also all because of the ghost ?? Looking forward to see how Deepika will solve the mistry and help her self ...

sindmani, shravs3 and sumalynux like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh poor Deepika...Good going Suma!

sumalynux likes this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Ooohhh... Hope that Shastri's friend in Kerala can help Deepika.

sumalynux likes this.
  6. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

OMG poor Deepika.... Hope someone will help her to find the answer soon..

sumalynux likes this.
  7. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

EPISODE 16

Next day 8am they started for the trip...

Romantic songs were playing in the FM radio.. Aryan was in very relaxed and good mood,
    humming the song...

Deepika was gazing out of the car windows . It was spring season, white and pink flowers was in bloom everywhere making it a beautiful sight... But she was lost in her own thoughts...

Deepika, where shall i stop for the breakfast asked Aryan.

Oh i have packed Pongal and coffee in hot case for breakfast.. May be lunch and dinner we can
    have in some restaurant said Deepika...

Do you know where we are going now ? asked Aryan

"No, where " asked Deepika..

We are going to a resort... This place has large garden acres of tulips bloom... It will be beautiful.
    We had gone to this resort when i was in college we had lot of fun.. You know what happened Raghu and i were staying in same room, he went out in night.......

"Deepika, Deepika i am talking to you.. You are just seeing outside. Dont tell me you are still worried about Shastri's death and the ghost... We are going to this resort to have good time and be happy. If you are not interested i will drive back home.." Said Aryan in angry tone.

"Hmm.. Sorry Aryan.. I am very sorry... No no lets go" said Deepika..

"Okay... Next exit i will stop for gas. We can eat breakfast there" said Aryan...

Deepika remembered her mom saying, she will talk to suchitra and do something about this.. She tried to relax and be happy with Aryan..

In next 2hrs they reached the resort and checked into a room....
    "Freshen up we can have lunch in nearby Italian restaurant and visit the Tulips garden"said Aryan..

Deepika freshened up and wore a jeans and tank top and wore a pink shrug on it.. She had left the hair loose and wore a light makeup with dark lipstic...

"Wow Deepika you are looking very sexy, said Aryan" and hugged her..

They heard a knock on the door...

Aryan opened the door.. "Sir you dropped your car keys at the reception desk" said a boy handing over the keys to Aryan.

"Ohh thanks a lot" said Aryan and gave him some tips...

"Thank god, it was within the hotel and they noticed it. Otherwise it would have been a hassle without car keys... Alright lets go.. Am hungry " said Aryan..

After a long time Deepika felt relaxed and enjoyed her lunch.. Aryan told all about his college days, their visit to this place, and Raghu's prank during that time.. "It was fun time, away from home staying with college friends, no responsibility.. I think you also did engineering in different city right.. You stayed in hostel ? " asked Aryan..

"No we stayed at my friend Lakshmi's uncles house... WE used to have food in her uncles house, but we stayed in a room above their house. So we had privacy... Me and Lakshmi were best friends...
    4years went by so fast" said Deepika remembering her college days...

After lunch they strolled in Tulips garden, took lot of pictures..

Deepika there is a river near by and there is a beautiful boardwalk and park.. They put up lights in the evening. Lets go there said Aryan..

Deepika and Aryan enjoyed walking in the waterfront boardwalk, and sat on a bench...

Beautiful kids... Do you like kids. Asked Aryan

Yeah, yeah they are very beautiful said... Yes i like kids... said Deepika..

Do you think our kids will be beautiful like this ? I mean you are very fair and beautiful. I am
    dark.. I wish our kids will be fair and beautiful like this, and tall like me winked Aryan and held Deepika's hand...

Deepika was scared, by know she knew talking about kids or them getting together triggers ghost.. She looked around, for her terror, she saw the young girl sitting on opposite bench staring at them.... Deepika took her hand suddenly.

"What happened" asked Aryan.. .

"Nothing, nothing so many people here" said Deepika.

"Ha ha ha , here people openly kiss and hug. Nobody cares if i hold my wife's hand said Aryan..
    Alright if you are shy lets go to room then.. We will go to room directly we can order pizza" said Aryan..

In next 20mins they reached the room....

Aryan hugged her and started kissed her on the lips... Deepika tried to resist then, she gave in..
    She hugged him tight... He put her on the bed and started kissing her face and neck...

Suddenly he was dragged out of bed and he feel on the ground...

"What just happened how did i fell down".. Aryan was confused.. He got up and saw Deepika..

Deepika was shivering and pointed her fingers towards the door...

There stood a young girl covered in mud. Her red protruded eyes was very scary...

Aryan screamed seeing the ghost.....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Arunarc, blissfull, muggs and 3 others like this.
  8. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Wow nice episode .... so finally Aryan had an encounter with this ghost... great writing Suma, keeps the reader wanting for more ... please continue to write ... finish as soon as possible ... feels sad to see lot of unfinished amazing stories in this group ...

sumalynux likes this.
  9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Ufff finally Aryan saw the ghost !

sumalynux likes this.