Asifa Bano...rip Little Angel..

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Apr 15, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Everyone must have heard about the little girl Asifa,who was gang raped and tortured to death and it is making headlines in India...This death is especially in the name of religion..

I just cannot understand what goes in the minds of those "creatures" who did this to an 8 year old child.
    The master mind behind this is a 60 year old man sanji ram.The little girl is like his grand daughter.To add to all this..the ordeal happened in a temple!!

I have a little girl who is 5 and all I can think is poor little Asifa is just three years older to my little one and cannot even digest the happenings.what emotional torture her parent's would have to go through!!

Will the world ever be a safe place to live?

Star25, MalStrom, sindmani and 4 others like this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Totally agree . I seriously don’t understand why this so called Govt doesn’t punish the accused immediately such tat no one even dare to attempt it again anywhere with anybody . All such things are happening daily since law is not proper and not taking immediate action . Such disgusting people should be given the harshest of the harshest punishment .I seriously don’t understand for the sake of religion will they do anything ?? No matter if he is Hindu , Muslim or Christian , Law is a law even to fools . I think this is one of the most important issue to be addressed without any 2nd thought . Arresting alone doesn’t suffice . Immediate death penalty is must For such inhumans.

3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

An extremely inhuman act. That little girl did not deserve this end. The perpetrators of the crime should be punished with death without undue legal procedures to send a strong message across the nation. No civilised society should tolerate such shameful inhuman acts.

4. NeetaR

NeetaR Silver IL'ite

Those criminals really had to be inhuman to do what they did.... Cannot even imagine
    the plight of that innocent girl....Intolerance is on the rise...No religion will teach you
    to become so stonehearted. I sincerely hope they get their due punishment befitting
    their crime.

Star25, anika987, sindmani and 2 others like this.
  5. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

They should definitely get the death penalty and it should be very fast so that other who is thinking of doing such crime should get some fear inside. Being strict very strict to them can only stop such things.

anika987, sindmani and Sandycandy like this.
  6. Neetu2323

Neetu2323 Senior IL'ite

I am just scared to come back to India. after hearing about all these horrific incidents..
    The general population should come out and force the govt to pass laws for execution of such criminals right away..

anika987, NeetaR and shravs3 like this.
  7. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Hard to fathom what goes on in the mind of such deplorable individuals to commit such a heinous act. It’s really sad that this incident is being used to play religion and party politics.

8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

It is disgusting to see those barbaric monsters still alive and I hate Indian law system. I don't see any Necessary of filing case on that cruel crime . They just need a punishment of hanging in front of people.

anika987 and chaip like this.
  9. eternalnomad

eternalnomad Silver IL'ite

It's really a shocking incident. Firstly, we have the perpetrators committing this monstrous act in a temple, every single one of them should be hanged immediately after trial.. no lounging around in prison for years on taxpayer dime I hope. And the other shocking thing is the number of people protesting to release these monsters simply because they share the same religious beliefs.. what is our country coming to? Are we really making strides towards becoming a developed nation if we can't even get basic human values right? When did a human life become so insignificant and expendable? We have a long way to go still and at times like these I can't help but feel we are actually going backwards in many departments

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

What really saddens is..laws are giving execution orders in India these days BUT is it being carried out??

What about Nirbhaya?Still three of those creeps are in Jail learning knitting and sewing.One does not understand what's the use of keeping them in Jail for years and providing them food and shelter when they have been proved of crime?

These kind of sexual assaults does not happen just with women,kids be it a boy or girl but on research it has happened to some innocent men too by other "men".

Daughters raped by their own fathers,uncles as in own families happen.So many cases are still not in the open.There is an uprising now which is a good start but are we getting any result?

It's always like "who could be next"...
    Gives one jitters..

NeetaR and MonikaSG like this.