Horoscopes And The Reality

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SGBV, Jan 29, 2018.

1. cutepoojitha

cutepoojitha Bronze IL'ite

I felt like giving an answer to this thread after reading all your responses.

Personally I believe in astrology especially in match making, but there are few instances and real life incidents I saw which have changed my thoughts , we can believe in astrology but not completely rely on it. We need to get it checked from the person who has very sound knowledge on it.

Real life instances I saw

One of my close friends father is an astrologer and she is only daughter, studied well and was placed in a very good job. When she got married ,their horoscopes are matched pretty well , but their marriage broke with in a year as the boy was not interested in marrying her( Her father could not predict this, no one can read what is there in other persons mind).

One of our close relative got married after thorough horoscopes checking is done, but she lost her husband at very young age.

As madam said in above post, no matter what ever remedies you do , You cannot escape karma.

I have personally faced some hardships in my life then I approached astrologer and got some good news about my future that really helped me, gave me positive energy. Even if it was not true, it helps us to boost our confidence during the time when we are low.

So we can believe in astrology, it gives us strength but what I feel is we should not dictate our life based on astrology. by the end of day GOD is the supreme power.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks everyone once again.

@Sunshine04
    This colleague is still unmarried. Her confidence level has seemingly gone very low since the time I met her.
    With all this astrological predictions and stuff, she is made to feel worthless in the marriage market.
    Despite being a qualified Engineer, with a sound salary she is ready to marry any X,Y,Z if their horoscope matches with hers.
    Even her parents are at this state of mind, fearing no one will marry her.
    No amount of clarifications from my side change them. They are strongly into such believes. Poor girl.

3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I wish ur colleague takes a good decision to marry the right person irrespective of her horoscope predictions. I strongly believe that by God's grace any problem can be solved. We are the architecture of our life. Positive thinking and prayers will do wonders. Nothing is predestined or fate . we are the creator of our life. When I face struggles I say the same thing.

Sunburst likes this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

No earthling. It was not the daughter who died. It was her husband who did.

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

You require a minimum number of posts before starting a thread. I think it is 10 (unless the rule has been changed). Try starting one now.

6. ArunaJan

ArunaJan Junior IL'ite

How do we send a Private Message.

I don't get a Drop Down option for PM when I click on the Username of a User.
    I have 12 Messages I have posted .