Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Given below is my Birth details and my husband details.

Self:
    D.O.B : 15.08.1973
    Time : 7.25 am
    Place : Chennai

Husband :
    D.O.B :21.10.1965
    Time : 5 pm
    Place : Hospet (Karnataka)

Currently I am working in a private company for the past 4.5 years and the job is very stressful .I am continuing due to family situation.I would like to relocate with a good job and pay.And I am searching job for the past 3 years without much success.

1.Kindly let me know when I will get a good job and will I be able to relocate near my birth place.

2.Also how is my husband job position or can he start any bussiness.

Thanking you in advance.

2. Shrenicjain

Shrenicjain New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I am back with another query. Below are the details of my father
    Suresh kumar
    31/10/1968
    9:21AM
    CHENNAI (EAST TAMBARAM)
    Please tell me when will he see a improvement in his business ? He is facing too much competition everyday and it is spooling his business because they are trying to defame his name. Any remedies to overcome this and will can we see a good time regarding business ?
    Thank you

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

In order to generate the birth chart, the date of birth, time of birth and place of birth are essential and mere Andhra Pradesh will not serve any purpose. Also in order to study the progeny, similar birth details of your husband is also required. Hence, you may kindly repost your request along with the details sought for by me

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I am giving below my reply:

1. After studies will she settle in India or abroad

In the chart of your daughter, the Lagna Lord Jupiter has gone to 12th house and also the 4th lord Jupiter has gone to 12th house, which are considered very supportive for getting employed in abroad; but in as much as her Lagna Lord Jupiter is in retrograde motion, this will not allow her to get settled abroad.

2. About marriage, will it be arranged marriage and by which age it will happen

You can look for alliance after Sept 2018. She has Rahu in her 8th house from the Moon sign. Hence, you must see that the dosha in her chart is balanced with that of the boy.

3.She also has health issues, will it be cured.

You have not mentioned about the nature of her health issue and also it is not proper and wise to look into the health issues.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present is not much supportive for change. However, as per your chart, as much as the SAturn, the signficator of profession is hemmed between Mars on one side and Ketu on the other side, it is not advisable to make any change and it will be extremely difficult to get any change and even you opt for any change, before joining duty, anything adverse may happen. Hence, it is advisable to stick on to the present job.

Regarding your husband, it is not advisable to opt for any business because for any business activities, one should be blessed with the Financial Yoga; but in his chart, the 2nd lord, even though well placed in the 9th house, which happens to his own house, but afflicted by teh nodes and also the 8th lord VEnus,which is extremely bad for earning through business. Also, his 11th lord Saturn, lord of profit / savings has gone to 12th house and also in retrograde motion which is not good for good earnings and savings in business. Hence, any business activity is not good for him.

Regards.

6. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your immediate reply sir.

One more clarification/help,
    1.When can I expect any change sir.
    2.Will I get good hike this year
    3.Can I think of buying a own house.

Thanks in advance sir

7. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir.

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please respond to my post Astrological predictions ?

Thanks in advance.

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

In the chart of your father, the 2nd lord, lord of self earning, ie., Jupiter has joined with the 11th lord, lord of profit and savings, i.e, Mercury, who is in her sign of exaltation and the Lagna Lord Mars has joined with this. This causes a powerful Financial Yoga. However, the amalgamation of the planet is in conciliation with Ketu and aspcted by Rahu,which is a set back. Also, at present, he is running the dasa of Mercury, the major dasa of 11th lord but the Bhukti of Rahu, which could be one of the reasons for setback in the business activities.

This has commenced on 27.06.2017 and will be over by 14.01.2020. Hence, he may be advised or your mother may be advised to let ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon, which is extremely good to nullify the ill effects of Rahu. As per his chart, Mercury is not only the lord of 11th house but also the lord of 8th house; hence, as lord of 8th house, there are chances for some set backs. Hence, he may recite Vishnu Sahasranamam or hear the same.

Hen may spend part of his earning for feeding jaggery to the temple elephants, atleast once in a month.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

In the nearfuture the change of profession is not much supportive.

You are running the dasa of Saturn and Bhukti of Rahu, which started on 08.09.2016 and will be operative until 15.07.2019. Generally the dasa of Rahu and SAturn or SAturn and Rahu is not good period in anyone's life and much beneficial things are not expected to happen this period. Hence, much benefial results cannot be expected during this period.

Regarding the acquistion of any immovable property, you may attempt after SEpt 2018, which may give beneficial results; however, much care should be taken in making the payment and it is advisable to move with the reputed and honest builders.

Regards

10. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir.