Hyderabad bridal shopping and makeup ,hair do for out of station

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by pynavyasri, Oct 27, 2013.

1. pynavyasri

pynavyasri New IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    I need a reception designer bridal lehenga for my big day less than 20,000 rs and sarees. Also i need the non gold jewelry sets , bangles and everything to buy. As my weeding is out of hyderabad i need a makeup & hair do away from hyd using good brands for affordable price.

So girls plz suggest me exact boutiques,shops & beauty saloons to go. I will be glad if you help me out.

2. pynavyasri

pynavyasri New IL'ite

hello girls waiting for your replies

3. pynavyasri

pynavyasri New IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    I need a reception designer bridal lehenga for my big day less than 20,000 rs and sarees. Also i need the non gold jewelry sets , bangles and everything to buy. As my weeding is out of hyderabad i need a makeup & hair do away from hyd using good brands for affordable price.

So girls plz suggest me exact boutiques,shops & beauty saloons to go. I will be glad if you help me out.

4. Phalguni

Phalguni Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Navyasri!!!
    For jewellery sets and bangles please visit shringar jewellers in Begum bazaar.They have wide variety of non gold jewellery.
    Here is the link for their fb page

https://www.facebook.com/shringarfashionjewellery

Happy shopping

5. pynavyasri

pynavyasri New IL'ite

Thanx phalguni :)
    Could you also say me the boutiques for lehengas and who can provide bridal make up out of station?

6. AartiPathak

AartiPathak New IL'ite

I suggest you buy your bridal lehenga online from Vasansi Jaipur because it has the unique and exclusive collection of bridal lehengas. It's designer wedding bridal lehenga choli are sometimes expensive but you can afford them. you shop for your wedding and this happens once in the whole life so you should wear an exclusive designer bridal lehenga on your wedding day.

It's your wedding day, don't think about your bridal lehenga budget just choose a lehenga. Make your look like a princess on your wedding day.

Here I am showing you pictures of bridal lehengas of Vasansi Jaipur:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These designs are examples of Vasansi Jaipur's unique collection. The designs of Vasansi are unique you can only buy them from it's online and offline store.

7. chitra_lekha

chitra_lekha Bronze IL'ite