1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life Journey With My Special Kid!

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Swethasri, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Mathima

Mathima Bronze IL'ite

Happy to announce that blessed with a baby girl on march 20.. Normal delivery.

Above all my first boy started noticing little one within the first day n looking for her whenever entering room..
    Hoping this little girl's entry will bring change to my son's life ..:banana:

2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations and best wishes to you and the little ones !!

Mathima likes this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

congratulations @Mathima i was waiting for your news. god bless the baby girl. and congratulations and loads of fun, happiness to the elder brother..

Mathima likes this.
  4. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Congratualtions @Mathima HAppy motherhood and Enjoy. Include your son in whatever you do with you baby girl. So happy for you my dear:)

Mathima likes this.
  5. Mathima

Mathima Bronze IL'ite

Thank you everyone..

V try to mingle him with papa, when she crying he too crying n seek our attention towards him. Looking for her if she s not in cradle..
    But mischiefs are increasing, since v can't take him to his therapy session , he felt bore to be at home..:disappointed:

Shanvy likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

the weekend i was at the supermarket picking beans and see this girl in the syndrome holding to her mom’s elbow as the mom picked some beans. the girl was watching me and me shared my usual smile and asked her you like beans.. the kid beamed a yes. i told her very good they are good for you too.. just as she was warming up to me the father cut in and gave me a stare and took the girl away. sometimes i feel sad for the parents..
    can understand the protective instinct.

i liked this article that i read recently
    https://www.mamamia.com.au/open-letter-guest-daughters-birthday-party

7. Mathima

Mathima Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILS..how r u all..

Due to gap of 4 months with no therapy n school my son had gained all behaviour issues once again , but he dint forget wt he learned in school like yoga exercise n academic

But hyperactive in its top. Additionaly now hand biting too, I have a doubt, is this biting only coz of sensory or any vitamin deficiency. How can I find that . OT therapist says sensory n he gives some stimulation in gums. He won't bite any object before but now started biting keys, toys.
    I started giving syrup named cognicare n calibrain for two months, n they increased his concentration n eye contact.

Doctor prescribed this n told that after 3 months definitely he will start conversing if adequate therapies are given.
    I tried to put him in a nearby school . but they avoided him coZ of hyperactive
    But now put him in school with one to one teaching he sitting for two hours n doing all sort of things.
    Worrying he can't make it to normal school soon.
    And a info there is a special school SHREEKUMAR academy a part of NVR academy @ KATTUPAKKAM, PORUR , if any moms around this area make use of it. It is started by an autistic parent for her kid.

8. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    First congrats on your second one...hope you enjoying with your daughter now...

Just come across this thread....I’m trying to conceive for past few years and not happening...thinking about baby for long period new New fear is occupying me...my current fear is will my baby b healthy.

If u don’t mind can u share what is reason behind ur son health.did u get pregnant immediately after marriage?u didn’t find out while pregnancy about your baby health?Ur dr should know right while pregnancy scanning etc.

Don’t mistake me...

9. Mathima

Mathima Bronze IL'ite

10. Mathima

Mathima Bronze IL'ite

Ya.. I got conceived on the very next month after my marriage. And my dad died during that time.

Autism can't be find while scanning or any tests ma. First of all v r not aware of any type of special children until v got one.

After v found he got ASD, v did all tests n nothing wrong v could find. Finally zeroed with the reason DAT it was my dad death m mental pressure.

So don't worry about anything. It was my mantra during my second pregnancy. Now I'm happily enjoying with her. Hoping she will make her brother fine soon.

So pls don't think of anything negative in ur mind. U will get ur baby soon.with happy n positive mind wait to welcome the kiddo. Stay healthy and happy.. Cheers