வாஸ்து கேள்விகளும் பதில்களும் .

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Bhaskaran, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

வாஸ்து கேள்விகளும் பதில்களும் .
    இங்கே இணைக்கப்பட்டுள்ள பைலை டவுன்லோட் செய்து படிக்கவும் .

Attached Files:

2. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

3. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir
    namaskar
    . Sir please answer my question regarding my husband. He has resigned from his job and looking for suitable job these days. Till when will he get a nice and stable job . We are staying in saudi arabia and my son is studying in class 12 so this year we want to stay here only to continue his studies. will this be possible. till when Husband will get a stble job and ill it be financially good and tension will be less?
    Husbands date of birth 12 April 967
    Time 08 :40 PM
    Place Allahabad ,India
    thanking you sir for this great work you are doing
    regards

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

13, march 2018 onwards guru dasa surya bhukti starts and running now upto 30,december 2018. Both guru and surya are enemy planets to his lagna. Concentrate on his health and keep away all tension till 2018. 1st january,2019 on wards favourable periods starts.
    His 10th bhavam is kadagam i.e sara rasi ( movable ) so, his job is not stable. However , next sani dasa starts 30 august 2023 , onwards he will find stability in job and finance.

5. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,Thank you very much for your quick reply.
    I shall be highly grateful if you can plz advice few more queries for my husband.
    As he has resigned from his job and we are staying in saudi arabia shall we stay here for Sons education or move back to India immediately.Will he get a job in coming months. His last working day in this company is 31st march 2018.
    DOB 12 april 1967
    place Allahabad U.P.
    Time of birth 8:40 p.m.
    Thank you Sir

6. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

I am clearly understanding your anxiety about your son's education. But , the problem is both are interconnected.
    Both guru and surya are enemy planets to his lagna . Guru is representing your son , and the job of your hubby . Also , it has influence on 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th , 9th houses . So, I am afraid of and praying that the guru should not affect other houses.

To be frank I am seeing your hubby's horochart prima facie only . So You have to get the second opinion of another Astrologer , who is spending more time and studying deeply with all calculations required for answering your question.

I have already told you that up to 30-12-2018 the time is not favourable to him and from january 2019, favourable period starts. So , Concentrate on his health and keep away all tension till 2018.

you also confirming that he is quitting his job on 31 march 2018. So, I am afraid of your son's education.

My opinion is , even if he get a job in coming month it will not be fruitful to him. From 14-4-2018 to 14-5-2018 the sun become ucham i.e powerful and placing in 7th house , will educate you to take the right decision .

Mean time think yourself that, Are you alone , capable of managing the family , and the studies of children's etc up to 30-12-2018, in case when your hubby is not having job than you can continue to stay in saudi. Else ,You have to get the second opinion of another Astrologer, with details of the month on which your son's 12 the class end .

7. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Your hubby horochart says that he has pithru dosham. Do pariharam for dosham , that will remove the hurdles in your life.

[​IMG]

Regards.

8. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

ho
    How to do Pariharam Sir? What is the way of doing that?

9. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Please refer here for all your queries
    PITRA DOSHA: PITRA DOSHA

10. MangaduGeetha

MangaduGeetha New IL'ite

Bhaskaran likes this.