shirdi sai baba dream

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suhasinig, May 29, 2013.

1. suhasinig

suhasinig New IL'ite

Hi All, I am new to this group
    I had a great dream today morning around 5 O clock that "I am doing vibhuti abhishekam to Shiridi Sai baba with lots and lots of vibhuthi and he(baba) is again putting that vibhuti on me along my head. I am completely drenched with Baba's vibhuthi". Since long time I am praying to baba to solve my personal problem and give me some solution for the problem. How can i interpret this dream and Is Baba giving me any solution through this dream? Please any one let me know about this.

1 person likes this.

2. poongodibe

poongodibe New IL'ite

hi friend,
    My favourite god is sai baba.i think this dream will gives you brightful future.dont worry your problem will be get solve.believe it.Do you know one thing me and my husband planning since last two days to go sheeradi sai baba temple at this saturday at this time only i m seeing your message.when i see your message about sai baba at this time of we planning to go sheeradi i feel sai baba's miracle really i feel very very happy.

3. devibl

devibl Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I got similar dream in the morning like sai baba sitting in front of dhuni with kafni .. When I went and checked again it was baba idol behind lamp .. (Looks similar to my pooja room after lighting lamp )

Iwhat does it imply ??

4. devibl

devibl Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I got similar dream in the morning like sai baba sitting in front of dhuni with kafni .. When I went and checked again it was baba idol behind lamp .. (Looks similar to my pooja room after lighting lamp )

Iwhat does it imply ??

Hi All,
    Any ideas on this.

5. lalithavjk

lalithavjk New IL'ite

Hello team,

Namaste, you are Babas precious jewel, who pray for TTC ladies which very few ppl do these days.
    There is a group called Akhand Anant Sai Maha Jaap.. where in ppl will be doing Sai jaap 24/7.. with each one doing a 20 min slot, based on IST timing. THey are allowed to chose a time slot.. this is the whats app link for the same.. which starts from tomorrow.. We are in need of few volunteers..

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group:
    24/7 Wednesday (link)..
    Share this link with your friends/ relatives too.

Anant Akhand Sai Mahajaap Process & Execution - Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories

Thanks