Tips for getting pregnant, fertility and preconception agenda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sonu_627, Feb 22, 2006.

1. LayaJaggu

LayaJaggu Junior IL'ite

Thank u so much for it caring reply dc24..:blush::blush:

dc24 likes this.
  2. LayaJaggu

LayaJaggu Junior IL'ite

Gonna try this. ....lets see..

3. LayaJaggu

LayaJaggu Junior IL'ite

Can anyone tel yoga practice suitable for fertility issues...???if so...which yoga helps for fast conception???

4. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

hello. how can i calculate ovulation period. i am trying to concieve but dont know about my ovulation period. can you please tell how can i know that how long my cycle is.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  5. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

There are a lot of ovulation calendars online or apps that you can use.You can start by entering your first day of your menstrual cycle and it will automatically calculate your fertile days!

6. Janvi2017

Janvi2017 New IL'ite

Hi , u get something called ovulation detector like pregnancy detector urine sample test , if u r in USA , for 5$ , it shows smiley icon days u r above to ovulate , like 2 days before , better to try to conceive from 10-17days of ur period date

7. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

It isok for going walking or jogging in threadmil while ttc...what are the donts while trying to concive...

8. neha324

neha324 New IL'ite

Infertility is a sad reality. I wish people didn't have to go through such a tough time. However, sadly many do. TTC is no easy thing. There are soo many out there who face difficulties. I think it's best to be patient and to be completely thorough in your research for alternatives. Surrogacy is a great way to opt for. I think it offers the best result. It's the most trustworthy. Obviously if done with the right clinic or organization. I really hope you can benefit from this!

9. monika1234

monika1234 New IL'ite

This was really informative to read. I learned so much through it. I am definitely going to try doing all of these things. Unfortunately with my case is a lot more different. I was diagnosed with infertility. This is about 5 years ago. I was told by the doctors that I had a poor ovarian reserve and low AMH levels and high FSH levels. I was really disappointed. I never thought this was going to happen to me. I was also told that all the assisted conception are going to fail for you. The chances of success were very low. Also if I did get pregnant the chances of MC were very high. I am at that point in life now where I have reached a dead end. I am not sure how to deal with this trauma. Thank you for your post.