1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem Regarding Husband's Ex Wife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RichAmlan, Mar 23, 2018.

1. RichAmlan

RichAmlan New IL'ite

I got married for second time nine months ago.my first marriage was horrible with abusive and cheating husband.but my parents were very supportive and i got divorced after one and a half year.my current husband is a wonderful guy and the best thing happened in my life after a long time.but now my husbands ex wife is creating problem.they have divorced upon mutual agreement because of her extra marital affair.but it seems she was trying to reconcile with him.even after our marriage she is trying to create problem.when we got married she was very angry and called me saying they were going to remarry and then i brainwashed him.i have not seen such crazy women in my life.problem is they both works in some college and it terrifies me.i know my husband loves me and he keeps no secret from me but i sometimes feel very insecure.i dont want to feel heartbreak for second time.please give me advice to handle this situation.

2. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

When you bring this up with your husband, what does he say?

3. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Your husband should be mature enough to handle this situation. But my suggestion is not to keep bringing her topic while talking to your husband. It really disturbs harmony between you two. Don't pick her calls. If you keep picking her calls you are giving chances to her to scare you more and intrude into your life. All the best...Keep praying lord shiva and parvathi daily to maintain mental balance

4. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Be open to your hubby about your feelings and stress his ex is causing you . Ask him. Genuinely if he can shift his work place and look for options outside his college. Tell him that you feel she might cause some Distress in our relationship. So better to stay away
    . Be so kind that he understands your feelings and take it right .. Tell that Staying away from. Her might give her some peace of mind and she could also move on like us in life.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. RichAmlan

RichAmlan New IL'ite

He said me to trust him and said that he hates her because she cheated on him. He is also considering transfer but it is very hard to get transfer to suitable place .

6. RichAmlan

RichAmlan New IL'ite

I trust my husband and don't want to bring her topic. She mostly contacted my husband.now he blocked her number and in social media too. But she is completely crazy women. I have not seen this type lady in real life till now. She came to our home also to give birthday wish my husband and tried to flirt with my husband.

7. RichAmlan

RichAmlan New IL'ite

he knows about my insecurity and he is also tired of her antics. we are considering his transfer but it is not that easy.the whole transfer process is difficult and in top of that we have to consider the place too do that it does not become too far from my workplace too.

8. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Husband’s ex wife issues are not something for you to sort out. It’s your husband that has to take care of this. Changing jobs is the best and only solution I see. Don’t take her calls or indulge in any conversations.

RichAmlan, Deborah, NeetaR and 2 others like this.
  9. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

From your post I can see that he is on your side so better don't bother about her calls or keep brooding about her being in same college .. Switching place or job might sound a tough one but for your happiness and for goodness of your relationship try your best to move on... Life will give you all love and happiness ..

Sandycandy and RichAmlan like this.
  10. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Try to get transfer or apply for different job at different place too..
    Your husband must be good but always be alert on her.. don't make her feel it's ok to come to your house n wish him on top flirt it's not ok ..you handle her if she comes but in such a way that there is no drama between your husband..

Sandycandy and RichAmlan like this.