Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi any one know any ayurvedic center in Chennai which gives you best results in infertility..hav any one gone under d treatment[/QUOTE]
    Hi is ds ayurvedic center is available in Chennai Al's??

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mona,
    My AMH is also low and i am having Endometriosis problem.I am planning to speak with Dr Uppal but i am so confused what to do? Hope you start the treatment and get pregnant soon.Whenever next time you meet Dr Uppal please ask him whether he treats endometriosis problem too..Hope you can help me out..

3. monagaurav112

monagaurav112 New IL'ite

Hi pihu
    I will surely check with him and confirm you also have you done laproscopy to confirm endometriosis if yes what all symptoms you have of ebdometriosis with low amh value .one of my friend having lower abdomen pain from navel point is it also sign of endometriosis. Please confirm

4. monagaurav112

monagaurav112 New IL'ite

Hi is ds ayurvedic center is available in Chennai Al's??[/QUOTE]

Hi janaki

The clinic we are talking about is suntex clinic in delhi they donot have their centre in chennai but they do courier the medicine after telephonic consultation. Or else you can find out good ayurvedic centre in chennai.

Neeti114 likes this.
  5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi janaki

The clinic we are talking about is suntex clinic in delhi they donot have their centre in chennai but they do courier the medicine after telephonic consultation. Or else you can find out good ayurvedic centre in chennai.[/QUOTE]
    K..thanks yaar

jainpreeti likes this.
  6. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mona,

Think positive and keep yourself motivated. Everyone has the different situations. There are many girls those got success in one month treatment only. I wish the same for you. :) :)

Strictly follow the instruction given by Dr. Uppal along with the medicines.

Baby dust to you.

Good luck.

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

So sorry mona for late reply.Thanks for replying to my post.I Have not don laparoscopy till now as want to check that whether Endometriosis and AMH be corrected with Suntex clinic medicines or not? Morover my AMH is too Low too.Please help me out by asking Dr Uppal sir that is it possible to conceive after having endometriosis problem?

8. Aishakumar

Aishakumar Silver IL'ite

I am glad too khwabm.
    How desperate i am now to conceive.
    After everything becoming normal, i am getting eager.
    I wants good things to happen soon.

Neeti114 likes this.
  9. PrathimaBose

PrathimaBose Senior IL'ite

Thanks Ladies! It's very comforting to share and hear from you all. My periods kicked in a week early and I was worried as that rarely happens but it was not scanty. I discussed with Dr Uppal about this.
    It has been a busy month at work. Could not get time to reply back.

Hope you all taking care of your health! I am continuing with the medicines for now.
    Is it alright to take folic acid tab suggested by a Gynaec along with the treatment from Suntex!? My Hb is low.!

@Neeti114
    How's your follicular study going?

@Khwabm
    I am looking out for diagnostic centres that do scans and not clinics that insist on earlier reports, prescriptions and treatment from them. It's difficult though to find a lady radiologist.
    How are you doing?

Nee

Neeti114 likes this.
  10. jainpreeti

jainpreeti New IL'ite

K..thanks yaar[/QUOTE]

Hello,
    Just Yesterday got my AMH report which say 0.222 :(
    I am 35 without any kid and on TTC since 1 year, and after seeing this report now IVF also looks distant dream.
    I will be extremely thank full to IL ladies if you all can guide me to have some hope.
    I am based out Dubai and not sure about any Ayurveda clinics here.