Is It Bad ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shravs3, Mar 22, 2018.

1. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Lol, after reading this post, am noticing all your "TAT" from your few other posts (in other threads) as well :lol:

PPL = People

Mine are : 'N' instead of 'and' or 'jus' instead of 'just' or 'd' instead of 'the'.

During sms era, it used to be a lot worser. But it had gotten better over the years.

Guess these 'tat' 'ppl' 'n' are the kind of short terms that we are used to regularly that we don't even notice it many times.

If it's just a few words, I am still ok as long as you can still understand the point.

"Instd f al d wrds bein n shrt frms wr u try 2 fgr out wat n d wrld dey tlkin abt dt cn rly anoy ny1." :smash2:

Sandycandy and shravs3 like this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

True ! @ashneys I have already mentioned sometimes even I do it :boxing: ! But for every alternate word it’s really annoying :facepalm:

Sandycandy likes this.
  3. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Lol.. I understand what you are talking about.. There have been a few posts in our IL itself, where the op writes almost every word in short forms and add on the 'no punctuation' point, you truly can't understand it except maybe an over all picture of 'bad dh' / 'bad mil' , that's it. N that limits to how much we can help / give better suggestions.

Sandycandy and shravs3 like this.