My Story Of Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Elsa, Sep 8, 2016.

1. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi muthu,

I’m also facing same problem..low sperm issue...I like to know how u got positive result..if u share it will b helpful

Don’t mistake me..

2. monika1234

monika1234 New IL'ite

Hey, Elsa, I hope you are doing well. I hope things get better. I myself am on the infertility journey, therefore, can understand what you would be going through. It is so hard to be on this journey. I personally think you should opt for IVF. The chances of IUI working are only 25%, very close to trying naturally. Whereas with IVF the chances of success are 60%. Therefore, go for IVF. Just make sure to visit someone with a high success rate. This is something many women don't look into. However, this is something that really matters! The clinic has this document in which this is mentioned ask them for it. The rate should be above average, this will determine your success as well. Other than this doctors year of experience is also something you should look into. Good luck to you.

3. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

Hey, there I hope you are absolutely fine and doing great, well since infertility is just increasing hugely in numbers throughout this world and people are getting way more depressed from this thing so we really need stories of people who actually took over this thing and now are happy. This is very important because when we look around ourselves people who are dealing with this needs motivation, guidance and determination so that they decide that they take a stand for themselves that they will not settle for anything less and look for the treatment which is best for them so they get rid of this infertility and since science has made so much development in this field so no one should lose hope at all. Best of luck.

4. Amella123

Amella123 New IL'ite

Hi dear. I am sure you are going through much. I think after 30's every woman gets worried about the baby. But 30's do not mean that it is not a suitable time to conceive. Secondly, according to my knowledge, IUI has a low success rate. IVF is also risky but it is likely possible that you conceive after the procedure. So I think that you should try for IVF. I think you are in a suitable age to go for this treatment. I wish you all the luck.

5. Amella123

Amella123 New IL'ite

Hi dear, I think you know much about IUI. Can you tell me some more about it? I have always considered that IVF is better than IUI. I have also heard that the success rate is also very less in IUI. Is this really the fact? One of my friend's doctor has told her that her husband might be having some difficulty in producing sperms. Should she go for IUI? I will tell her all the specifications. Thanking you in advance.