How You Cheer Up Your Day?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by salad, Mar 21, 2018.

1. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

We all have bad days else bad moods. How you cheer up your day? How long you hold your bad mood/grudge/sad/frustration?

Sometimes the only solution is to let it go else cross the bridge when you get to it. How you hold it until then?

How fast you move to next peaceful moment and how?

2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Music / art / good food can really help me get over a bad day. I try not to be in a bad mood for a long time . Over the years I have realized there is no point stressing, what has to happen will happen. A reminder that life is short and very unpredictable helps.

3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

I listen to songs that usually tend to uplift my mood. There is a small collection in my phone just for these kind of days.....
    Love to indulge in a large bar of chocolate.....and a calm environment around me to introspect. I cheer up within an hour!

If the situation is beyond my control, I just make peace with the undesirable outcome and prepare myself for it.

Sandycandy, salad and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Music soothes our heart so first medicine to it, calms the emotions and let go of the moment. After a couple of songs we might bring ourselves to positive side, next task is to mend amends with brain. He will still ponder on negativity so I will randomly open a page on zen pencils book which by default will play with negatives and motivate the brain that this shall pass and you will be fine.. Even if something happens it ought to so just play with the mood. I would talk to myself for a couple of minutes . The day is on..... Have a good day guys..

Time never waits for anyone so keep motivating and traveling life

5. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Sometimes food also cheers up my mood, self talking also does and I revive to my normalcy in10 minutes max, deviation will help me a lot, take diversion is one route to positive or cheer me up path..

6. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Very true sandy no one can change our destiny /fate. The show must go on.:thumbup:

Sandycandy likes this.
  7. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

That is really good to keep a playlist handy. I too have one which filled with some motivational songs ;)

b/w like your signature. Good one :)

8. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

'Zen pencils book' that is really interesting. Need to check it out :) Thanks for sharing.

9. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Its cartoons with motivational words just a page would turn your back mood to little cheerful side slowly you can be back on track...

10. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Yeah.. Good one to cheer up :)