1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Code Language Between You And Your Dh

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by akshaya452, Jan 29, 2018.

1. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

Even I laughed at her post

2. lilypad

lilypad Silver IL'ite

Hahhahaha sorry ... it’s what I thought of ..!! :)

I edited it slightly now ..

hemanighty likes this.
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

I can't imagine cool Visawa Sir:sunglasses::sunglasses: blushing! I can guess, what could be in Malayalam.

4. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

5. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Akshaya
    Wow. We need tips from u.how do u get ur hubby to listen to u.

6. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Sorry but even women who work or stay at home with kids are equally stressed out as a man going to work . For a marriage to keep the spark alive , both need to work on it .

Seriously with a full time job and a 2 year old, how does he have the energy to be after you for something or the other ?? Must be hungry after coming home from work so hope it’s not for food that he is running after you . And what does the 2 year old do when you guys are busy with your trick and treats ?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  7. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

Shower love and also obey to his words and respect his decisions.

Slowly turn the plate around with lovely gestures and sweet miles . You have to give respect , care, love , affection and it will automatically come back .

Try to do things that you haven’t done until today in ur married life

8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Which plate? You mean food plate or ‘turn tables’ around?

But I must say this all sounds so dreamy ! How do you do it? Almost seems like you have some kind of hynotic or manipulative powers:dizzy: I must say some of what you posted reminded me of a famous attorney members posts in the past!

We do have code language like “Zara t o y bag chhupa do nahi to bachhi Abhi t o y ki zid karegi “ !!! Code language to manage Dd better.. other than that no code !! Sorry:shakehead:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  9. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

The first and foremost answer is we stay in the US . So we don't have any problems from my in laws or my parents. We have enough privacy on what we have to do with our own lives. Unless and until we have fights, we wont have any major problems. If we fight, i will be the one giving him silent treatment and that will fix things . DH will be doing Sorry Poooja or Forgiveme Pooja , asking me to finish my silent pooja.

i never said women who work or stay at home are not at all stressed out. And i always said both Wife and Husband both have to work out equally towards their married life to make it fruitful. All i said is why cant we take the initiative which will help our own married life. It's lot easy when we take the first step and always try to be calm so that these men at least feel guilty and try to work and think like the way we do. I always believe that its normal human tendency that if we give respect , care, love & affection it will automatically come back in one form or the other .

After the birth of my child i stopped working as i wanted to take care of the little one. Once she turned 2 recently I started going back to work. I don't say i am not stressed , i am stressed but i get little help from DH. He does cleaning dishes , feeding the kid and looking after kid and some times laundry. Few times a week DH gives bath to the kid and also puts the kid to bed.

I will leave this to your imagination.

I like the way you pulled my legs

The answer to your question: Mostly our 2 year old is on her own playing with her toys or move around the house with her investigation and research . Sometimes the research is on my makeup stuff. The research and investigation is also performed on washed clothes and clean utensilis

By gods grace we have a wonderful kid, who is not cranky like other kids. Unless hungry and thirsty the kid wont cry for anything . She is not speaking sentences, she speaks only few words.

DD will bring her ball to play with me or DH. DD wil throw the ball at me once and the second time she will throw the ball at DH. When i have the ball i hit DH intentional on face or chest. Some times she brings the story books to me or DH and we all read it after trying to make silly expressions. Unless DH is not busy he will be with us most of them time in the evening. And when i am cooking and DH has free time he tries to hang out in the kitchen with me or play with the kid.

Some times we 3 play Ringa Ringa roses and we both get to hold hands and here is one time where we can do our tricks and treats. The kid is growing older day after day and she is understanding things slowly. So i warned DH not do to anything funny in front of DD.

Luckily she qoes to bed quickly around 9 pm or 10 pm. So we have our own time .

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    Zxcv, VinuthaS, Sangeeta85 and 5 others like this.
  10. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Akshaya, you are a hopeless romantic ,
    And I mean it in a good way !
    See definition below :
    “ A hopeless romantic is an expression describing a person who has romanticnotions about life. For a hopeless romantic: life = love. Especially when that person is involved in a relationship - He/she thinks about love and romanticrelationships in a different way than other people.”

I come from a different school of thought and so does DH. So your tricks and tips will not work in my household.
    We both get home from work late and the only tip/ tricks that we appreciate is for the others help with quick cooking / cleaning/ dishes ! There is no silent pooja, sorry pooja or forgive me pooja or pooja bedi either . Sorry for being such a bore !
    It’s nice to see your enthusiasm to keep the romance alive in the marriage ! Keep it going ! Good luck!

P.S The only sign language that works is me Looking at the sink full of dishes with my huge eyes and then staring at the husband till he takes care of them. There is some romance there I hope between the dirty spoons , plates , kadhai and tawa! Take care !!