100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

0FC46D85-4C9E-452F-9AF8-AB53625CC119.jpeg Thankfull for this small post-it note.

We have a master bathroom that opens into the master bedroom. Should that master bathroom door be open or close?

Per Induslady, it should be closed when the climate is hot. Why? Because heat will come into the bedroom. Ok. By the same logic, it should be closed when climate is cold, right? Wrong. Apparently, it should be open. I am sure you all perfectly understand, but I don’t. I always got it wrong and it resulted in frequent :argue:.

Out of frustration, I wrote this small post-it and stuck it in the door. And everyday I do as it says. No :argue: in the last few weeks. Super thankful.

No tagging Induslady please. Else I am toast.

Giri12, sokanasanah, kaniths and 4 others like this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Entered "arvi" in myfitnesspal thinking I will have to do the equivalent of "A as in America, r as in red ..." Or will have to enter 'colocasia' or 'taro'

Oh I and my little faith! :blush: Among the suggestions, it returned 'chamagadda pulusu'

There was something so happy and gratifying about that easy find.. I even entered a few extra calories in the app in gratitude : ) : )

Jey and Gauri03 like this.
  3. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

Stood up to my boss today... Had been abused for past few weeks.. despite working my socks off. Had a breakdown moment.. But still expressed my displeasure on the tone of her mail.. I think she got the message.. Was trying to pacify me with Honey and Sweetheart messages.. Huh !! Life... Still glad that I finally rebelled.

Giri12, Rihana, kaniths and 1 other person like this.
  4. Rihana

Woke up to a sparkling clean sink, clean kitchen floor, clean counters, and half hour to spare. Stepped out in short sleeves to a crisp and bracingly cold morning world freshly washed by the rain. A beautiful Hello to and from March. : )

Giri12 and Gauri03 like this.
  5. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

After a very long time.. slept in the afternoon.. Cleaned the house. Breathed fresh air with no tension. Feeling good.

Giri12 and Gauri03 like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Since we don't have girl children, we consider two sisters (aged 24-25 years old) who have migrated from another state two years ago as our daughters and I accidentally met them in a restaurant when they offered a total stranger (that too a person of color) like me to join them for dinner as I didn't have table to be seated. Since then, my whole family met them and periodically spend time with them. Last Sunday, we all spent 4 hours in bowling and it ended up a very pleasant time spent together and a great work out for all of us. :)

Viswa

7. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sat on a bench in a park and ate ice cream in the rain (a drizzle more like) with my kids. Just because they wanted to. : )

Giri12, Srama, jskls and 2 others like this.
  8. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

Went on a spring break vacation. It has been quite sometime since i took my daughter out for a vacation that too during Spring. Enjoyed every moment of it..

Giri12, Gauri03, Rihana and 1 other person like this.
  9. Rihana

After months of exercise and watching food intake, finally lost and kept away half a pound, then one, and tally is now at three. I so happy. :blush:

Viswamitra and Giri12 like this.
  10. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Went for shopping, in entire day, teasing kids is the bloody boost to me :). As they were being with such toxic mommy since years, they were also turned to :). So it's a happy day for us, a bad day to husband's pocket ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Giri12, Gauri03 and radv like this.