I Wish I Was A..

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Star25, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

2. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@GoneGirl : :dizzy::astonished: Very true.. sometimes used to feel that few have some kind of a magic in their hands that whatever they cook turn out so good..that's a real great talent.

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

I wish I just want to go to my childhood and always be with my parents and frnds...far away from this relations and stress and tensions...
    Want to cmeout of ds valueless relations and want to spend my entire life wth my parents and sisters...,

Sandycandy and Star25 like this.
  4. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Janakinarne : Yeah childhood days are "the best". I think most of the adults would have the thought the same at some point in their lives.

5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Ha dse days are like a stars in the sky...always brings glittering starss when we remember dse silly days ... cheating sisters and as a younger child in home always a pet to mother ....and ofcourse to father Al's and waiuwai for father in the evening times for snks wow dse r priceless...now a days r missing all dse...

6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Janakinarne: I understand how much you miss them. Especially when we are depressed over something, then we think of our childhood days more.. It would be nice if our family also accompanies us after marriage :tonguewink:
    But such a scenario will never happen especially in Indian tradition. Haha..

7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Ha am missing them like a hell...after my mrg onl am going to know the value of parents how they care about us how they think of us...now we can't go bk and change the things ....specially when we r in joint famillies ....missing them alot ..ofcourse whn we r in need of them or depressed onl we remember ur parents ...,but missing them...

8. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Janakinarne: Yeah.. Truly can feel your grief.. But atleast by sharing with others this way we can vent out our feelings buried deep inside us.

Janakinarne likes this.
  9. bchopra

bchopra Senior IL'ite

Thanks Star25

Star25 likes this.
  10. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

I really wish I could shake things up on my career front as in shake for good :smile:. My parents wanted me to be a pilot or get into creative field like dance or film producer but I followed the rat race and chose this mundane 9-5 jobs . Oh well , maybe someday !

Star25, Archanaanchan and shravs3 like this.